Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #21
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: practices

ok you go first
ItachiKakashi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #22
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I then look at my most recent apprentice. "i will go easy on you. I will just use my Ice style on you." I smile and rush at you with my claymore. (A knight sword where you can attack with either edge.) I get close to you and I swing at you as i stop. Loosing my momentum and making it a weak swing that wouldn't do much damage. I then hop into the air and swing it around in circles and it starts spinning like a shuriken. I hen coat it with my chakra and it starts freezing over. "Water style. Dehidration." The oxygen starts disapeering and forming to water. Making the air so fire can not be made due to the lack of oxygen. Wind styles are also a little weaker. I then look at all the water that turned our plain into a lake. I stab my sword into it and it becomes an ice lake. I stomp myy foot and fall into the ice lake. Closing the whole behind me. "Ice style. Thousand spikes!" It sounded more like blubblubblubblbub underwater, but it worked. Spikes came from under you and everywhere on the frozen lake, making it very hard to be on it at all. With the last of my breath I use. "Ice style, Ice transfer." ice goes around me and I appear on the frozen spiky lake On a small ice platform saving me from the spikes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #23
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Pulls my lightning and wind blade out fast and blocks your claymore.(1. note i can control my wind blade current and direction)(2. note my lightning blade can extend length and size using it current)I then summon my turtle (its about our size and can walk and use water moves)we both jump high and he puts in a water prison i then use my wind to freezes us the out side. Your spikes hit the ice prison while it falls and break through the ice lake which also breaks open the prison. (so we in the water)Me and the turtle dives to wait for to spikes to all get done. After there done i jump high out the water and throws my wind blade at you and it goes around and around you fast to make a tornado around you its so fast that the winds will cut you up. i then wave my hand sighs lightning style thunder bolt jutsu. A thunder bolt comes down from the sky and tries to hit you in the tornado.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #24
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I then notice you also use ice jutsu. "I have my own wannabe now." I see your blade come and start whirling around me. Before the tornado ic retated I smash the platform I am on and fall onto the ice lake. Landing onto one of the non spiked areas. I then start to run as the lightning strikes where he tornado is, missing me entirely. 'is that really it? Ice style, Ultimate freeze." I freeze the entire inside of the lake and you and the turtle will be stuck in a block of ice. You dont even have half a second to react. Meaning. Your pretty much frozen in the block.

Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #25
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

i jump in the air. if any one is stuck its the turtle lol btw you lost
Old 08-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #26
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Maybe if you used proper grammer and spaces I would've understood.

How did i loose? The attacks you used was a weak tornado thing that with how you described it took a while. Making it so I could just move out of the range of the tornado. And you said you shot the lightning at me in the tornado. not being by the tornado, therfore. not being harmed. I have know idea what attack I missed. I would reread your post but I really cant understand it well enough to distinguish more than those two attacks.

Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #27
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

nevermine fight on
Old 08-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #28
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Logan.

Y U NO BE KIND?

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I didn't understand why i lost...... How is that being not kind?

Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #30
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I then notice you also use ice jutsu. "I have my own wannabe now." I see your blade come and start whirling around me. Before the tornado ic retated I smash the platform I am on and fall onto the ice lake. Landing onto one of the non spiked areas. I then start to run as the lightning strikes where he tornado is, missing me entirely. 'is that really it? Ice style, Ultimate freeze." I freeze the entire inside of the lake and you and the turtle will be stuck in a block of ice. You dont even have half a second to react. Meaning. Your pretty much frozen in the block.
*Smiles as i move my finger towards you* "Fool I can control the wind current." *The tornado start move toward you. I then extend my lightning blade so it is longer and thinner. "Shadow clone jutsu" *I then send my clone at you while I control the tornado with one hand. With my free hand I summon a giant toad. I then jump on its back and we then use a cooperation jutsu. "Water style water bullet rapid fire jutsu"
Old 08-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #31
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace;[COLOR=silver
6174720[/COLOR]
Maybe if you used proper grammer and spaces I would've understood.

How did i loose? The attacks you used was a weak tornado thing that with how you described it took a while. Making it so I could just move out of the range of the tornado. And you said you shot the lightning at me in the tornado. not being by the tornado, therfore. not being harmed. I have know idea what attack I missed. I would reread your post but I really cant understand it well enough to distinguish more than those two attacks.
You should say that to him in a more nice and direct manner

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #32
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok. You should leave this thread in a more direct manner XD.

Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #33
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

.-.

>.>

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #34
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Whenever there is an XD I am saying it to be funny. So nothing I say with an XD should be taken seriously.)

Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #35
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Ik >.>

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #36
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

logance are you going to dodge

Last edited by ItachiKakashi1; 08-05-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #37
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi...

Y U NO BE MEAN?

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #38
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

idk lolz
Old 08-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #39
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

If you were mean, then you could scold Logan

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 08-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #40
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I will counter in a little bit.

Spoiler: