Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi

After reading chapter 596, I figured that I loved this man, Kakashi Hatake even more than ever. He is usually the one on the team to realize hings first and quickly come up with a battle plan. They don't call him a genius for nothing.
Kakashi thought Tobi was using two jutsus. But Kakashi said he was only using one.
I believe that Kakashi was only using Kamui halfway. Meaning that he would teleport the attack or object half or more than half away. So it would look like it disappeared, but in actuality it wouldn't. So in short, the attack wasn't fully kamui'd. By doing this, it would trick Tobi into thinking that Kakashi did kamui something completely and would cause him to think Kakashi used two jutsus, one that would send an object into another dimension, and one that would teleport something to this dimension.
But now I'm thinking, Kakashi has used kamui a lot, well not really, but it has put a strain on him. So he is pretty worn out now. And since Kakashi figured a way to beat him, he is not likely Tobi's #1 target now....

I'm still literally shaking from all the excitement from this chapter. Also, I'm shaking in fear because of Kakahi's situation now. Hopefully the battle won't drag out too long.

This is why I love this man, Hatake Kakashi dearly. I strive to be someone like him. I want to be able to come up with plans quickly and be able to help and save my friends when the time comes.
No matter what he does, I will always back him up!!
I love you, Hatake Kakashi~!

I am very convinced of Frostbyte's explanation of the dimensions being connected and that kamui works on Tobi. So credit and kudos to him!!

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 08-01-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Takoda
Default Re: This is why I Love Hatake Kakashi

Could it be possible that his Kamui could be connect with Tobi?
P.L.U.R

Peace, Love, Unity, & Respect Under The Electric Sky! <3

Takoda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
Maruko
Village Police Force Captain

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Kakashi thought that Tobi was using two, you should correct that, anyway, Kakashi FTW.

Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #4
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Takoda is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Kakashi thought that Tobi was using two, you should correct that, anyway, Kakashi FTW.
Tobi was using 2 what?
P.L.U.R

Old 08-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Hunter Ninja

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

herp derp

LHG

------------------------------------

//Senpai Please Notice Me//

------------------------------------

Quote:
Non-tempered Sakura on a good, perfectly nonviolent day.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
Maruko

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Tobi was using 2 what?
Two jutsus. Kakashi thought that Tobi had been using two jutsus for phasing and warping, but it turned out to be only one jutsu

Old 08-01-2012, 08:05 AM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato! Happy Birthday Kakashi~
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I did put that Tobi thought Kakashi was using two jutsus.

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 08-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #8
Maruko

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
I did put that Tobi thought Kakashi was using two jutsus.
Tobi didn't think that, Kakashi thought that. That's why I suggested the correction.

Old 08-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Hmm. Your right. I thought Tobi was saying that in that scene. Was too excited.

*fixes

And I don't think I'll be able to focus in class or sleep tonight...

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 08-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #10
Maruko

Awards Showcase

:3
I can Kamui you to Kakashi's dimension?

Old 08-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #11
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think Kakashi and Tobi's dimension are the sam, which is kinda what people were thinking.

Thing of all that carp In Tobi's Boxland of Magical Boxes! Like Deidara's arm

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #12
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

The question I wanna know is why does it have that kind of ability
P.L.U.R

Old 08-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
:3
I can Kamui you to Kakashi's dimension?
ooo..it'd be cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I think Kakashi and Tobi's dimension are the sam, which is kinda what people were thinking.

Thing of all that carp In Tobi's Boxland of Magical Boxes! Like Deidara's arm
i am more convinced that they are now too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
The question I wanna know is why does it have that kind of ability
the sharingan has different abilities. and Kakashi's is Kamui. which is pretty cool.
so maybe his and tobi's are somewhat related like the others were saying

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 08-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #14
Takoda
Special Hunter Ninja
Friend To Everyone

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
ooo..it'd be cool

i am more convinced that they are now too.

the sharingan has different abilities. and Kakashi's is Kamui. which is pretty cool.
so maybe his and tobi's are somewhat related like the others were saying

I mean the ability that is to connect dimensions lol
P.L.U.R

Old 08-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yes. But what if they actually aren't connected to the same dimension.
It'd be funny if Tobi could to to the dimension where Kakashi warps things, and so then he could pick up Deidara's arm.

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 08-01-2012, 11:30 AM   #16
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He should have been nice to Deidara and actually done that.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

It's probably rotten and moldy by now.

*reminds me of my moldy hummus that I had to toss out..what a waste...

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
Old 08-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #18
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Awards Showcase

Oh noes!

So is Kakashi or Yamato better?

Old 08-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #19
Maruko

Awards Showcase

^*Fusion dance*
Kamato!

Old 08-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #20
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Oh noes!

So is Kakashi or Yamato better?
always a hard question.....
in terms of skill Kakashi. but i love them both equally!
Quote:
^*Fusion dance*
Kamato!
it'd make my life easer if they were one person...hehehehheh

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Spoiler:
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:

Tags
anxiety, brilliant man, cool, hatake kakashi, hot, kamui, love