Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-01-2012, 05:06 AM   #1
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default I told you so . (theory about 596)

I had a theory about Kakashi sharing the same dimension with Tobi and their Justus having something similar and something. I was right (partly).

Tobi sends his body parts to the other dimension and when Kakashi Kamuis an object it goes to the other dimension and hits Tobi there and that's why Tobi got hit.

I believe every S/T jutsu shares ONE dimension or it's just Tobi and Kakashi's which promotes the Tobi=Obito theory since they share the same Sharingan their jutsu make sense to be related.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 08-02-2012 at 08:13 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:10 AM   #2
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I told you do . (theory about 596)

Yeah, that is quite interesting actually! though if Tobi turns out to be Obito (because they are both using a jutsu through the sharingan that is basically identical) I am going to have to buy a hat and eat it :-(
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

He should just warp a Rasenshuriken and get it over with if your theory is correct!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:26 AM   #4
Phacade
Apprentice Genin

Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Better still, warp a Rasenshuriken to the space/time dimension and attack Tobi with a Rasenshuriken in the real diminision at the same time.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:29 AM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If the theory is correct, I'd warp one of Naruto's clones in RS mode and make it nail Tobi in his pocket dimension.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #6
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well the foretold time comes closer. Even biggest doubter must see their connection now.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:41 AM   #7
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm pretty sure Naruto could already beat Tobi with FRS by expanding it after it phases through him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:50 AM   #8
Phacade
Apprentice Genin

Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
well the foretold time comes closer. Even biggest doubter must see their connection now.
Indeed.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:53 AM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Maybe, Tobi doesn't know how TRS works.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:57 AM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Shadow Clone.

Kamui it.

Winning!

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:59 AM   #11
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

And guys, you remember how one eye of sasuke created Amaterasu and the other put it out again? Now think of Tobi's and kakashis eye powers again.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #12
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Maybe there is only one alternate space that everyones share(uchiha's to relate it to the sharingan) kishi know u guys wont it to be obito but hes going to troll u tobi has to be older but im glad they found the key, now its time to open the door
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:15 AM   #13
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
I had a theory about Kakashi sharing the same dimension with Tobi and their Justus having something similar and something. I was right (partly).

Tobi sends his body parts to the other dimension and when Kakashi Kamuis an object it goes to the other dimension and hits Tobi there and that's why Tobi got hit.

I believe every S/T jutsu shares ONE dimension or it's just Tobi and Kakashi's which promotes the Tobi=Obito theory since they share the same Sharingan their jutsu make sense to be related.
congratulation... you nailed it again......

This still Brings me to the question: Who's smarter at DECIPHERING a JUTSU.... KAKASHI or ITACHI

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 08-01-2012 at 06:19 AM.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #14
Phacade
Apprentice Genin

Probably Itachi.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:22 AM   #15
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'd say Itachi, he's an Uchiha with the Mangekyou Sharingan after all.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I found a hole in your theory.
You say that they both use the same dimension, and that everything that Kakashi warps hurts Tobi?

Remember when Kakashi warped Deidara's blast, that would have killed Tobi if the theory were true.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:05 AM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I found a hole in your theory.
You say that they both use the same dimension, and that everything that Kakashi warps hurts Tobi?

Remember when Kakashi warped Deidara's blast, that would have killed Tobi if the theory were true.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #18
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It only proves that they use same dimension but maybe all "Kamui" like abilities share... or it's just like with izanagi and izanami, they both work on the same thing but in different ways - changing dimensions.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #19
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Could be plausible. But I think that it's just kamui that isn't fully used. Refer to my thread for further explanation.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:13 AM   #20
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^i agree maybe since kakashi isnt an uchiha he can't wield it as effectively and do all the things tobi can. But they are the same jutsus.

Last edited by slyfoxx; 08-01-2012 at 11:58 AM.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote