Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

View Poll Results: Which Senju would you perfer as a Leader?
Hashirama 35 53.03%
Tobirama 31 46.97%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Vote for the Better Leader

Hashirama
or
Tobirama

Thread Requested by: Konoha Chimp

Your vote does not count UNLESS you explain

This will be like a president type thing. Since we do not have all of the info on the two right now lets just call this Round one KKKay?

Below are the REAL results! The following are the people who posted and expalined their answer instead of just voting out of Fandumbness

Pro Hashirama:
-----------------

DrKage, Harlequin, Kakashi Hatake_Yamato, PrinceofPeace, Rikudo-Sennin Kage, , Sir Michael, Shisko Shi, Kalmast, Uzumaki Naruto, Greenrust, voicesinmyhead , eatmenah , ZeroxNightmare

Pro Tobirama:
--------------
AeoKyn, Kioroshi., Mekuto,, Raiden, Sergoros, CoolerThanIce, Godaime Kazkeage,paradigm1977 , Mangetsu Hozuki, passout3000, ifeltlikeposting, Kyomasa

Hashirama:22 Tobirama:19
25 out of 50 people voted and casted their opinon

NOTE:Subtract one person on the Tobirama poll because voices changed her mind from Tobirama to Hashirama so add 1 to Hahsirama poll
As a result the Poll scored is 23-Tobirama to 27-Hashirama

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 05-06-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Vote for the Better Leader

I say Hashirama as he was the beginning of the end for the fights. He went out of his way to stop the fighting between the two clans. Saving many many lives and generations.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hahaha xD you actually did it! you Legend :')

Hashirama = Dictatorship
Tobirama = Democracy

This is actually a lot more difficult then I thought

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

OBVIOUSLY

Hashirama is the victor. Afterall he was the 1st Hokage what more proof do you need?!?!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #5
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I would feel a lot more safer with Tobirama as the Hokage though..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Lol why?

Tobirama is a weakling compared to Hashirama
Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #7
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Because Hashirama takes a load of unpredictable risks such as the Uchiha.. what would be to happen if Hashirama's kindness backfired on him? - the loss of the village

On the other hand, Tobirama is willing to do anything even if it's bad to ensure the survival of the village which pretty much guarantees its survival

It has nothing to do with brute strength

Old 03-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Lol why?

Tobirama is a weakling compared to Hashirama
How does Hashirama catch T-rama as he uses the Flying Thunder God Slash?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #9
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

seriously, this is a cheap comparison... how can u compare those two!... I thought I'd rather see, Tobirama vs Madara, who's a better leader of their clan... Nobody is better than Hashi...not even Minato...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
seriously, this is a cheap comparison... how can u compare those two!... I thought I'd rather see, Tobirama vs Madara, who's a better leader of their clan... Nobody is better than Hashi...not even Minato...
What did Hashi do besides having a dream and putting everyone in danger?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #11
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

They're both great leaders in their own right however, they both have completely different styles and methods of leading.
Thinking about it now though they both have very different influences on the villagers and shinobi though..
I like to think Hashirama influenced Hiruzen and Tobirama influenced Danzo (and we all know how he turned out)

As a leader though Hashirama is reckless and takes many dangerous risks but Tobirama clearly has his faults though

Old 03-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #12
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
What did Hashi do besides having a dream and putting everyone in danger?
my friend, conceiving an idea outta nothing is more valuable than building upon another man's thought ok...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:44 PM   #13
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
They're both great leaders in their own right however, they both have completely different styles and methods of leading.
Thinking about it now though they both have very different influences on the villagers and shinobi though..
I like to think Hashirama influenced Hiruzen and Tobirama influenced Danzo (and we all know how he turned out)

As a leader though Hashirama is reckless and takes many dangerous risks but Tobirama clearly has his faults though
You forget that the 3rd hokage also had a part in Danzo's being Danzo.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #14
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
After seeing the past 5 latest manga chapters, I'm starting to think like "how in the blue hell did the gold and silver bro's beat the crap out of tobirama".

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #15
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
my friend, conceiving an idea outta nothing is more valuable than building upon another man's thought ok...
What about the Cloud village? The Hidden Mist? Ect, these villages had no influence from Hashirama, and there just as big, now look at Facebook, can you really tell me that taking another person's idea and improving on it is not better then just having a dream and not think about all the risks.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #16
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Potential de-railer please ignore this xD

Old 03-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #17
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What about the Cloud village? The Hidden Mist? Ect, these villages had no influence from Hashirama, and there just as big, now look at Facebook, can you really tell me that taking another person's idea and improving on it is not better then just having a dream and not think about all the risks.
And actually you're wrong about that. Hashirama had a massive influence on every single village considering he made the first one and distributed the Biju fairly.
And having the dream is far more important than improving it otherwise, there would have been no dream to begin with xD

Old 03-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #18
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
After seeing the past 5 latest manga chapters, I'm starting to think like "how in the blue hell did the gold and silver bro's beat the crap out of tobirama".
I think he was old by then, He's not that far behind Hashi in age.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #19
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
And actually you're wrong about that. Hashirama had a massive influence on every single village considering he made the first one and distributed the Biju fairly.
And having the dream is far more important than improving it otherwise, there would have been no dream to begin with xD
This is hype (I don't believe it, how Mist had 2, Cloud had 2, and Stone had 2 as will, what? did Hashi feel so charitable that day?), and also, was the dumbest move ever. and I disagree, Germany came up with the Nuke 1st, but America and Britain stopped them from completing it, who got the best out of it? America or Germany?

Old 03-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #20
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Two things, voted for tobirama.
1) More level headed.
2) Wouldn't have had the Madara and possibly the Sasuke problem had he been in charge.
Tobirama has that cold calculus a leader needs. Make the tough, controversial decisions without so much as batting an eye.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3