Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Suigetsu Holmes and the Emo Orphan

Last time on Suigetsu Holmes:
Spoiler:
Once again, the brilliant mind of Suigetsu Holmes was on the case of the Orphan Sasuke and his seemingly dead Uchiha forebearers. Certainly all the Uchiha besides Sasuke are dead, or so I thought. Suigetsu Holmes had different ideas. "Why was Magister Shisui burried with two false eyes?" Holmes kept asking. I was certain it was only an odd family practice due to the Uchiha's cult worship of their Druid ancestor Madara. "InterBU found nothing amiss about his body," I tried to interject. Suigetsu Holmes would have nothing of it. Instead, he said we must visit the maginificent manse of Suigetsu Holmes' canny and now deceased archrival, Dr. Orochiarty. Who also was obsessed with the Druid religion practiced by the Uchiha family. Thus, begins the tale of Suigetsu Holmes and the Secret Scroll

Suigetsu Holmes:
Look at this Watson, something seems odd about this corridor.

Mr. Jugo:
Surely not, Holmes. You have been in Dr. Orochiarty's lair many times. How could you not know everything about it?

At that moment, I tripped on an upraised stone, and my fist went flying towards Suigetsu
Holmes. He easily and lazily avoided my inadvertent blow, leading me to careen right into the wall smashing a hole right through it.

I heard Suigetsu
Holmes exclaim something as I lay stunned on the floor.

Suigetsu Holmes
: Brilliant deduction, Mr. Jugo! A secret room. You will be a top analytical mind soon enough.

Holmes
entered the room as I tried to stand. As he meticulously examined the many tomes stored within, dust flew about the room as every item past through his deft hands throwing motes of light across his back.

Suigetsu Holmes:
Aha! Of course! This is it, Mr. Jugo. We must rush to the aid of our dear, misbegotten friend Sasuke at once! We haven't a moment to lose!!!

To be continued Suigetsu
Holmes and the Emo Orphan!!!
"Well well, how unusual," mused Suigetsu Holmes as we made out way to the side of Emo Orphan Sasuke. I asked my esteemed partner what was troubling his mind but he only mutter to himself, "There was more to the these Uchiha family cult worship than I thought. We continued on out way until, Suigetsu Holmes ordered an abrupt stop. Astounding me greatly, he spoke.

Suigetsu Holmes:
The little orphan is right below us, Mr. Jugo.

I nearly dropped my jaw at that moment.

Mr. Jugo:
Below us? How can that be? We are standing on solid ground.

Suigestu Holmes: It's elementary, my dear Jugo. There is a subterranean cave right below us providing water for that verdant forest in that vale not three stones from us.

I gaped at the forest.

Mr. Jugo
: But how do you know the Emo Orphan is..

Suigetsu Holmes:
Time is of the essence Mr. Jugo. Could you please use your superb sapper skills you learn in the British Shinobi Army and dig us a hole.

I set to it at once, and in a matter of moments, we crashed through to a magnificent cave. And there before us..

Emo Orphan Sasuke:
Wots al o' this then? Suigetsu Holmes!

Suigetsu Holmes:
The Emo Orphan Sasuke if I am not mistaken.

Suigetsu Holmes glanced over his shoulder.

Suigetsu Holmes: I see we weren't the only ones interested in the Uchiha families Druid rituals.

Emo Orphan Sasuke: Aye, that's de dreaded Snake Gut Kabuto. Me own brodda took care a 'em.

Suigetsu Holmes:
I see he did, but not entirely. You ancient ancestor Madara the Third Baron of Konahashire walks the living world again.

Both the Emo Orphan and I gasped.

Emo Orphan Sasuke:
Oi! That cannot be. Then I have me no choice.

Suigetsu Holmes pointed to a harlot that I was helping up out opium induced stupor.

Mr. Jugo: Holmes she is just barely alive!

I set to work use all my medical skill to revive her. Suigetsu Holmes nodded and turned back to the Emo Orphan.

Suigestu Holmes:
You mean to coax Dr. Orchiarty out his hidden lair, no doubt.

Emo Orphan Emo:
Aye. And me kiss 'em like the Blarney stone too.

Suigetsu Holmes: Then you may need this. A little something from the good doctor himself.

To be continued in Suigetsu Holmes and the Dangerous Doctor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Suigetsu Holmes and the Emo Orphan

Don't stop making these, I hope they will be an official series.
I want this thread stickied.

It was funny and interesting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 07-04-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can't do them unless Suigetsu is in the chapter

Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 AM   #4
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

He will be.
Btw, did you see the discovery of the a Higgs?

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

He will unmask Tobi as... Inari. O_o
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That clever Holmes.

Old 07-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Don't stop making these, I hope they will be an official series.
I want this thread stickied.

It was funny and interesting.
See? This is why I don't do these more often. No one reads them

People rather brown nose Kisihi all day.

Old 07-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooster View Post
see? This is why i don't do these more often. No one reads them

People rather brown nose kisihi all day.
i read it and it is brillianttt

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Three t's?
Must be extra bright.

Old 07-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Brilliant.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ONly one t? :/

Old 07-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Epic!!!!!

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Default Suigetsu Holmes and the Dangerous Doctor

Last time on Suigetsu Holmes:
Spoiler:
"Well well, how unusual," mused Suigetsu Holmes as we made out way to the side of Emo Orphan Sasuke. I asked my esteemed partner what was troubling his mind but he only mutter to himself, "There was more to the these Uchiha family cult worship than I thought. We continued on out way until, Suigetsu Holmes ordered an abrupt stop. Astounding me greatly, he spoke.

Suigetsu Holmes: The little orphan is right below us, Mr. Jugo.

I nearly dropped my jaw at that moment.

Mr. Jugo: Below us? How can that be? We are standing on solid ground.

Suigestu Holmes: It's elementary, my dear Jugo. There is a subterranean cave right below us providing water for that verdant forest in that vale not three stones from us.

I gaped at the forest.

Mr. Jugo: But how do you know the Emo Orphan is..

Suigetsu Holmes: Time is of the essence Mr. Jugo. Could you please use your superb sapper skills you learn in the British Shinobi Army and dig us a hole.

I set to it at once, and in a matter of moments, we crashed through to a magnificent cave. And there before us..
Emo Orphan Sasuke: Wots al o' this then? Suigetsu Holmes!

Suigetsu Holmes: The Emo Orphan Sasuke if I am not mistaken.

Suigetsu Holmes glanced over his shoulder.

Suigetsu Holmes: I see we weren't the only ones interested in the Uchiha families Druid rituals.

Emo Orphan Sasuke: Aye, that's de dreaded Snake Gut Kabuto. Me own brodda took care a 'em.

Suigetsu Holmes: I see he did, but not entirely. You ancient ancestor Madara the Third Baron of Konahashire walks the living world again.

Both the Emo Orphan and I gasped.

Emo Orphan Sasuke: Oi! That cannot be. Then I have me no choice.

Suigetsu Holmes pointed to a harlot that I was helping up out opium induced stupor.

Mr. Jugo: Holmes she is just barely alive!

I set to work use all my medical skill to revive her. Suigetsu Holmes nodded and turned back to the Emo Orphan.

Suigestu Holmes: You mean to coax Dr. Orchiarty out his hidden lair, no doubt.

Emo Orphan Emo: Aye. And me kiss 'em like the Blarney stone too.

Suigetsu Holmes: Then you may need this. A little something from the good doctor himself.

Suigetsu Holmes and I had finally found the Emo Orphan Sasuke. But to our astonishment, that willy Emo Orphan wanted to revive Dr. Orchiarty himself! This is the first time I have seen the unflappable Suigetsu Holmes besides himself. And there was still the mysterious black tome. So much was happening, I kept quiet and let Suigetsu Holmes and the Emo Orphan continue their discourse . Finally, Suigetsu Holmes laid the matter plainly.

Suigetsu Holmes: Orphan Sasuke, I don't think it's a good idea to revive Orchiarty. Think of the consequences, he will take over Britain's War against the Shinobi!

Emo Orphan Sasuke: I durrn't care. I s'all do as I wan'.

Suigetsu Holmes: I shan't help you in this insane endeavor. But I am certain my esteemed colleague can help if that is your desire.

Mr. Jugo: Worry not Orphan Sasuke. I am at your service.

I apporached the Snake Gut Kabuto, again pulled out my medical kit, and delicately remove a scrap of his skin.

Emo Orphan Sasuke: Thanks Kindly.

The Emo Orphan placed the skin on the harlot I had found earlier. And then to my astounishment. Dr. Orchiarty appeared before us!

Dr. Orchiarty: Muhahahaha! Well, if it isn't the Emo Orphan.

Dr. Orchiarty took a deep bow to Suigetsu Holmes.

Dr. Orchiarty: Ahh, Mr. Holmes. Worry not, I have no interest in Britain's Shinobi Wars.

Dr. Orchiarty licked his lips and eyed Sasuke

Dr. Orchiarty: My what a nice young body you have there.

Emo Orphan Sasuke: Doc O'chia'ty. I nee' 'ous to 'elp me. I needs to see 'em.

Dr. Orchiarty: Very well. I could never resist your sweet requests. Come follow me.

To be continued in Suigetsu Holmes and the Black Dynamite

Last edited by Wooster; 07-12-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #14
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Suigetsu Holmes and the Dangerous Doctor

Wooster, you must go into the writing business. This gave me a good laugh.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Oh Orochimaru and his pedo rapist antics.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #16
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ROFL
Bravo *claps loudly*

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Danke Danke *bows*

Old 07-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #18
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Baron part is lol.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Baron?

Old 07-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #20
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Chapter Reviews

I'm collecting the reviews.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote