Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Near End Of War ?

If the war ends soon, does that mean than Naruto will end soon too ? What other arcs will happen after the war, who will be the enemies ??

I hope Rikudo's mystery will be unraveled.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Near End Of War ?

I have a feeling Kishi has something up his sleeve and the war won't be ending any time soon.

At least, I hope that is the case.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
I have a feeling Kishi has something up his sleeve and the war won't be ending any time soon.

At least, I hope that is the case.
Yeah, I still don't believe that Masked Man is no one.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
Yeah, I still don't believe that Masked Man is no one.
He better be revealed as to who he truly is, or Kishi will become the ultimate troll.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #5
luluxiu
Ninja Academy Student

luluxiu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes, i am afraid that war will the naruto series, it is said that this manga will finished in recent years.
luluxiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:40 AM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kishi recently stated in an interview that Naruto is approaching its climax. So I'm assuming after the war ends there will be a few chapters to tie up loose ends and then the manga will be over.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

FAR FROM ther eis still EDO MADARA and TOBI and who knows Saskue's intentions
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

what tsuki said

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:15 AM   #9
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Likely so it will be the end, yet having such a prolonged event can get tiresome too, unless there's always something new..coming through, then just the straight out constant battling..

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:46 AM   #10
UviiShyy
Freshmen Academy Student

UviiShyy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It cant end TT_TT When it does (hope it never ends) i hope he will create a new generation or something ^_^
UviiShyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:37 AM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Hopefully it does not drag on like DBZ. I am mentally prepared for it to end.

But we still have a LONG why to go

Hopefully all the nations will form one nation after the war
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #12
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

my prediction.

the ally shinobi forces will beat the enemy. during this time naruto and hinata will get togethere(date) the allies will make naruto hokage of the ally forces because he was the hero. ahhaha. then sasuke will come and face naruto for a battle but naruto will try to kill him, and eventually will. sasuke will realize his mistakes of his evils and will die. then after that naruto and hinata will get marry have children and will end in a happy ending.

who knows thought i just big naruhina fan and always write ending like this.

hope sasuke lives thought and makes up for his crimes. and gets with sakura somehow. supposively it will run for another year and half alot of things could happen still alot of time left. who knows maybe everyone dies in the end and the world gets blown up cuz the human raise had no hope of change.