Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-01-2012, 07:43 AM   #261
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Randomness!!!!

^ lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #262
SidetheMizukage
Genin

SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

We are all gonna die.... *sadface*

"Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The Eternal."
-Dante Alighieri

SidetheMizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #263
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

YES!!

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #264
SidetheMizukage
Genin

SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I refuse to die....

-Dante Alighieri

Old 08-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #265
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes...

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-01-2012, 09:25 AM   #266
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Maybe.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #267
SidetheMizukage
Genin

-Dante Alighieri

Old 08-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #268
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Finally someone who understands!

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:39 AM   #269
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Yup!!

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #270
Rena-Chan
Ninja Academy Student

Rena-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is my thread
And i am so glad everyone is being so random!!
But i have barely talked on it :/
I am not in da convos *crys*

It has been a very long time since i was on last XD UUUUURH XD

--Random--
Rena-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #271
Monkey D. Ace
Chunin

Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!Monkey D. Ace has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The risk of being struck by a falling meteorite for a human is one occurrence every 9,300 years

"To be evil, means you know how to live."

The Best Opening Song I've Ever Heard
Spoiler:

This video has earned AshenREAPER's Seal of Approval

Monkey D. Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #272
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

@Rena Well, it is 14 pages long.
@Ace Thanks for da info.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #273
Rena-Chan
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
@Rena Well, it is 14 pages long.
@Ace Thanks for da info.
Yes, i realize dis, but i am not in it cuz i have been busy!!
I wanna be in my thread.... *cry*

And yes, thanks for da info mation XD

--Random--
Old 08-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #274
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

@Rena You do have the 4th # of posts in this thread.

I'M DA #1 POSTER IN DIS THREAD!!!

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:56 AM   #275
The Restless One
Ninja Academy Student

The Restless One saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just you know why...

Spoiler:
The Restless One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #276
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

^ That's random.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #277
Rena-Chan
Ninja Academy Student

But its MY thread. I should be da #1 poster :/
But i havent been able to come on, ive been busy
So i am not in da convos!!

GRR

--Random--
Old 08-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #278
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Grrrrrr back.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #279
Rena-Chan
Ninja Academy Student

No, i grr
Not you

GRR

--Random--
Old 08-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #280
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Fine.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote: