Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #321
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: BG convo 52: Final Boss that's still alive and really hard to beat...

Hmeheheheehhehehehehehehehehehmahahahah........... ......
Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #322
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG convo 52: Final Boss that's still alive and really hard to beat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Spoiler:
I couldn't figure out a proper reply to this and all I got was this stinky post.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #323
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Spoiler:
What is it with you and your obsession/fetish of weird stuff?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-13-2012, 11:49 AM   #324
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

At first I thought it was a failed image but it seems he put nothing in his spoiler after all

Anyways I've been influenced to read the Liar Game recently >_> what manga is everybody else reading?
Old 08-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #325
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hmm..i only see a white box with red x..but maybe it's best if i dont see it

and hello ss3

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #326
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
At first I thought it was a failed image but it seems he put nothing in his spoiler after all

Anyways I've been influenced to read the Liar Game recently >_> what manga is everybody else reading?
I'm reading (or more like watching) One Piece and it's better than Naruto

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 08-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #327
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

One Piece~ absolutely awesome.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #328
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
hmm..i only see a white box with red x..but maybe it's best if i dont see it

and hello ss3
Hi there

You must be happy at the latest chapters

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I'm reading (or more like watching) One Piece and it's better than Naruto
Honestly I never got into One Piece x_x stopped right before they were trying to reach Skypiea I think. Maybe I should give it another shot >_>
Old 08-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #329
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Indeed~ Kakashi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes. it gets good after skypiea

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #330
megabbaut
Debby Downer

I'm reading a guide on which episodes to skip so that I don't have to worry about fillers, right now I'm on episode 64

Spoiler:
POOR LABOON THE WHALE T_T

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 08-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #331
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Figuresss I stop right before the point where people say it gets good >_>

Well I was thinking of watching the anime for OP first but a lot of people tell me it stinks compared to the manga.. soooo >_> Actually I did skip to the part of the anime where Sanji tells his story and they screwed it up IMO xD
Old 08-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #332
megabbaut
Debby Downer

People who say the anime sucks are just manga fanboys. <.<

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 08-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #333
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

I like the anime better.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #334
megabbaut
Debby Downer

But at least Bleach had an ended anime.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 08-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #335
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't think the anime sucks but from what I watched of that episode (I kinda like the latest Naruto episodes more than when they happened in the manga for example), it's not as brutal as the manga can be. Like the way Zeff's leg was sacrificed. Did you read the manga of OP btw?
Old 08-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #336
megabbaut
Debby Downer

I never read the One Piece manga but the latest Naruto episodes are boring because it's about the war

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 08-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #337
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

OP's anime is much better than the manga IMO. a colorful world like that needs to be fully animated. And the story's more emotional/epic moments are conveyed so much better in the anime. Considering its animated.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #338
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Dangit >_>

Does this mean I should watch OP from episode 1 now?
Old 08-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #339
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Haha thanks for the offer man, don't think it would work in the long-run though (or at least hold much use). I couldn't tell that this place needed more mods.. everything seems pretty stable to me, or at least has enough enforcement to make sure things are secure. Is there something I'm missing?

Glad to see that there are still a lot of cool people here though
naw we're just reorganizing everything into a proper structure...in terms of the head honchos..we should be done with that soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
R.I.P. Battlegrounds Tourney.
not done yet

Old 08-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #340
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I'm feeling a tad bit homie sick, so how my homies doin'?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3