Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Mei vs. A

Hey I just made this. And this is crazy. But here's a Mei thread, debate here maybe?

This is at the Land of Iron, 100 meters apart, though I may have to make changes on the distance later depending on how badly people think A stomp. lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:54 AM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Mei vs. A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Hey I just made this. And this is crazy. But here's a Mei thread, debate here maybe?

This is at the Land of Iron, 100 meters apart, though I may have to make changes on the distance later depending on how badly people think A stomp. lol
I don't think A stomps. Mei surrounds herself with lava so that Raikage cant blitz her on any side. Then Mei fills the area with acid mist. If it can eat through Susanoo, it can eat through his Lightning Armor.

@Red: I see what you did there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-12-2012, 05:00 AM   #3
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

As much as I like Mei, I have to say that A takes this fairly handily. I just can't conceptualize her being able to make a lava dome in the time it would take A to cross the 100m, even if she did and filled it with acid mist I'm not sure that the acid mist would be able to kill A before he could attack her.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:07 AM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

If he tries to blitz he'll get lava on his lightning armor, plus it won't kill Mei that quickly considering it didn't kill Sasuke especially when he was in V2.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-12-2012, 05:11 AM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
If he tries to blitz he'll get lava on his lightning armor, plus it won't kill Mei that quickly considering it didn't kill Sasuke especially when he was in V2.
Because A definitely cared about self-harm when he hit sasuke.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-12-2012, 05:17 AM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

A blitzes.

I know that's not the answer people wanna here, but that's what happens. He can dodge everything he throws at her and get behind her like he did with Sasuke and then one shot her.

@Mega lightnjng horizontal was just to setup his guillotine drop, it's not intended to be that strong, but Sauceman cushioned the blow with Susanoo.

If Sasuke couldn't follow him, close to featless Mei won't either

Old 07-12-2012, 06:10 AM   #7
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
How? It is called a blitz because she won't have time to react.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Bloodlust.
Defaults render IC to kill.

GG.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #9
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Black Azurite saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this is just as bad as the kono vs. pts sasuke thread, a doesn't care whether he hurts himself or not, mei is tactical n a is a powerhouse
Old 07-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #10
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Speedblitz this is why most debate threads regarding A are really boring. It just becomes a debate of can person X perform a technique before A bashes their face in, and in this situation it's an obvious no. A moves faster than the eye can see even in his lowly activated level 1 armor. If he manages to get within 10 feet of someone he can kill them even if he isn't activated, he speedblitzed Zetsu mid-sentence and snapped his neck.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #11
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ei travels 100 meters before Mei spews her acid mist?

Hardly.

I'd also like to point out that Mei can take a few hits from Ei, since she was taking hits from Madara's giant Susano'o without the damage even phasing her. Bare in mind Sasuke's much weaker, smaller Susano'o was already punching craters in the ground, so I shun to think how much more damaging Madara's Susano'o attacks would be. Even in the odd instance Ei does magically cover the 100 meters so fast that she can't create her acid mist, and she takes a hit, she can still stand on her own two feet and try again.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Oh gee i just typed up a long post and it got deleted >_> fml
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Speedblitz this is why most debate threads regarding A are really boring. It just becomes a debate of can person X perform a technique before A bashes their face in, and in this situation it's an obvious no. A moves faster than the eye can see even in his lowly activated level 1 armor. If he manages to get within 10 feet of someone he can kill them even if he isn't activated, he speedblitzed Zetsu mid-sentence and snapped his neck.
Most debate threads regarding A are really boring because speed blitz is overused and the person he's going up against, in this case, is really underrated. A speed blitz a kage? Really? A couldn't speed blitz any kage at this distance, and Mei isn't an exception. There's a reason I gave her 100 meters to work with. In the time it takes A to activate his Raiton armor and rush towards Mei, she would have the time to fill the area with hidden mist or acid mist, or block his way with lava. It only takes like one hand seal, maybe less, for her to spit a bunch of crap out of her mouth. Suigetsu also reacted to an attempted blitz by A (chapter 461 page 7), and he obviously isn't better than the Mizukage.

Speed blitzing Zetsu isn't that impressive considering A was right next to him, and mei accomplished a similar, if not better feat when she casually intercepted and kicked Black Zetsu before he could attack the Daimyos.

Mei isn't totally featless either, contrary to what most would think. Besides the black zetsu feat I mentioned, she was able to put out Madara's katon from a pretty big distance. In chapter 577. on the first page note the distance between the Kages and Madara. In the pages after that, Tsunade closes that distance, and punches madara, which sends them back even further. When he tries to use a katon on her, though, Mei is able to put it out before it hits her, and she gets closer to use a water dragon afterward.

In chapter 563, Mei is able to flawlessly coordinate her attacks with the Raikage. She obviously isn't faster than him, but she did something that any ordinary ninja could not have done (note the fodder ninja on page 5-6 who realizes that the kage fight is totally out of his league). On page 8-9, madara even compliments them for their impressive offensive set.

Although A outclasses her in the close range taijutsu department, a fight like this is far from a stomp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Ei travels 100 meters before Mei spews her acid mist?

Hardly.

I'd also like to point out that Mei can take a few hits from Ei, since she was taking hits from Madara's giant Susano'o without the damage even phasing her. Bare in mind Sasuke's much weaker, smaller Susano'o was already punching craters in the ground, so I shun to think how much more damaging Madara's Susano'o attacks would be. Even in the odd instance Ei does magically cover the 100 meters so fast that she can't create her acid mist, and she takes a hit, she can still stand on her own two feet and try again.
Hey welcome back granny :P

Old 07-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #13
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A blitzes and almost stomps.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #14
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Then hes going to get melted by a gigantic ball of lava in his face or a gigantic water dragon. by that time the field will be covered in mist and A won't be able to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
How? It is called a blitz because she won't have time to react.
that's because A doesnt have the potential to blitz. he can't lunge 100 meters before mei makes 1 hand sign. that's ridiculous.

oh yeah, and I'm only posting here because there aren't any amon threads. you guys should make more amon threads from now on.

Last edited by amon our holy savior; 07-12-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

You guys act like 100M is a long distance. Fastest man alive runs 100M in 9.8 seconds IIRC. An average ninja can already cover that distance in a lot faster than that. Now then there's A. How much faster is A than an average ninja? A covers that distance in less than a second. plus he's black

Old 07-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #16
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
You guys act like 100M is a long distance. Fastest man alive runs 100M in 9.8 seconds IIRC. An average ninja can already cover that distance in a lot faster than that. Now then there's A. How much faster is A than an average ninja? A covers that distance in less than a second. plus he's black
100m is ~ a football field iirc. you say average ninja can cross that distance, Mei is also a kage, youre not giving her enough credit. she can easily make 1 handsign, how will A blitz her if hes charging the distance with a huge water dragon bullet or lava blast flying to his face? then there's mist after that, and lava lakes. A has no long range attacks he would have no way to reach her than swimming in lava, not the best option.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Okay, there's a water dragon or lava glob. A sidesteps and lariats her.

She makes mist after that? Well she has to stand stil while making the mist right?plus the mist takes time to fully cover the field. He would still be able to see her for a few seconds, but by that time he'd be up in her face proceeding to knock her head off.

It's not that I'm not giving her enough credit. 100M just isn't as far for ninja as people think it is.Especially the one hyped to be the fastest alive.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #18
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Raikage is too fast. ._. Too. Damn. Fast.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #19
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Okay, there's a water dragon or lava glob. A sidesteps and lariats her.
any proof that he can do this?

Quote:
She makes mist after that? Well she has to stand stil while making the mist right?plus the mist takes time to fully cover the field. He would still be able to see her for a few seconds, but by that time he'd be up in her face proceeding to knock her head off.

It's not that I'm not giving her enough credit. 100M just isn't as far for ninja as people think it is.Especially the one hyped to be the fastest alive.
if it's not as far as people think "for ninja" then Mei can effecitvely react in time. you've given nothing to support your argument, and are overrating A t oa massive degree. how will he get to Mei if the battlefield is covered in lava?

speaking of that, why do you think A can easily "knock her head off", why do you think he neede Killer Bee to decapitate someone. Dodai explains this.

and if A is as fast as you think he his why was Suigetsu able to intercept him? Mei wont be able to do the same thing and not be blitzed by making 1 hand sign?
Old 07-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #20
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Eh what?

what's wrong with sidestepping?

When has she ever made enough lava to cover the entire battlefield at once?

Sorry, thought it was a given that A is fast as hell. You haven't given anything either though. Just saiyan. I mean the only thing saving her from being blitzed is her hype as a Kage.. This is where most would say: "Rank doesn't mean anything" or pull the Tsunade card. I don't remember any impressive feats from her.

Because he wasn't going full speed and you also don't know how close suigetsu was to Sasuke at the time. Actually no. IIRC Sui intercepted the punch while A was standing still man.

Suigetsu isn't slow though. He kept up with Darui to some extent

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 07-12-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Tags
i hate that song, mei, raikage