Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 07-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Top 3 Rap/Hip-Hop Groups.

In your opinion what are the top 3 Rap or Hip Hop groups making music right now?

Mine are;

1.) G.O.O.D. Music
2.) Maybach Music Group/MMG
3.) YMCMB (Would say Roc-Nation, but they haven't put anything out)
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Top 3 Rap/Hip-Hop Groups.

Bad Meets Evil
(Eminem and Royce Da 5'9)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

1. Maybach Music Group
2. G.O.O.D. Music
3. YMCMB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Bad Meets Evil
(Eminem and Royce Da 5'9)
They haven't put out anything this year...
Old 07-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Last year though. It's still recent enough(and awesome enough) for them to be counted.

YMCMB is good too. Tyga and Drake. Nuff said.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

lol Maybach Music.

dear god, everytime I hear that I just think of good ol' Rick Ross and this one line in general.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Last year though. It's still recent enough(and awesome enough) for them to be counted.

YMCMB is good too. Tyga and Drake. Nuff said.
I don't even remember them last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
lol Maybach Music.

dear god, everytime I hear that I just think of good ol' Rick Ross and this one line in general.
RRRUUUHHHHHHH /rick ross grunt.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
lol Maybach Music.

Funny how his one adlib (RUHHH) is more famous than all of the other rappers in the entire Maybach Music Group combined.

And to be honest, OUTKAST > Every group listed as of thus. Only GOOD deserves a second thought.

And YMCMB are a bunch of clowns, to be honest. No one besides Drake is going to produce any decent music, at least from now on.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Is Outkast still even making music?
Old 07-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Is Outkast still even making music?
Individually, yes. Big Boi had one of the best hip-hop albums out last year.

But nonetheless.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Individually, yes. Big Boi had one of the best hip-hop albums out last year.

But nonetheless.
Oh well I was talking about groups making music this year.

If it was of all time, idt any of the ones I listed would be up there.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:06 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh well I was talking about groups making music this year.

If it was of all time, idt any of the ones I listed would be up there.
Well, three stacks' verse on Pink Matter was da bomb.

Whoops, my bad. Then GOOD Music would take the cake.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #13
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Well, three stacks' verse on Pink Matter was da bomb.

Whoops, my bad. Then GOOD Music would take the cake.
Never heard it.

It's alright, I figured they would, as long as Cruel Summer doesn't crash and burn hard, which it shouldn't. Although I wish there would've been a beef between GOOD and YMCM, rap hasn't had a GREAT beef in awhile.

For the greatest group of all time, I'm not sure tbh, Outkast would def be up there...Wu Tang maybe uhhh. S'all I got really lol.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Never heard it.

It's alright, I figured they would, as long as Cruel Summer doesn't crash and burn hard, which it shouldn't. Although I wish there would've been a beef between GOOD and YMCM, rap hasn't had a GREAT beef in awhile.

For the greatest group of all time, I'm not sure tbh, Outkast would def be up there...Wu Tang maybe uhhh. S'all I got really lol.
YouTube:

Arguably the best guest verse I've heard. since Nas on Triple-Beam Scales.

Nah, I just don't see it. There's great beefs when it's between people who actually are rivals and close to one another when it comes to emceeing skill, like Jay & Nas or Biggie & Tupac; With the parade of clowns that are YMCMB, Pusha T could very well be able to solo the entire group on his own.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #15
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
YouTube:

Arguably the best guest verse I've heard. since Nas on Triple-Beam Scales.

Nah, I just don't see it. There's great beefs when it's between people who actually are rivals and close to one another when it comes to emceeing skill, like Jay & Nas or Biggie & Tupac; With the parade of clowns that are YMCMB, Pusha T could very well be able to solo the entire group on his own.
That's really good.

It'd still be fun to see imo, just to hear what disses that come up out of it, and who gets involved. Sadly Lil Wayne backed off, I would too if I made Ghoulish compared to Exodus 23:1. Although Jay might diss him whenever he makes his new albums, not sure though he'd get slaughtered by Jay . Yeah those were all good, I still don't see how people say Jay lost against Nas >_>
Old 07-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Basically, Nas made the more offensive insults by calling Jay Z gay, a misogynist, and just plain ugly in general. Also something about how Eminem murdered him on his own sh*t.

Considering how things turned out in the long run, I'd say Nas lost. Horribly.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:27 PM   #17
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Basically, Nas made the more offensive insults by calling Jay Z gay, a misogynist, and just plain ugly in general. Also something about how Eminem murdered him on his own sh*t.

Considering how things turned out in the long run, I'd say Nas lost. Horribly.
I mean Ether was good and all and he was more aggressive coming out with F Jay-Z and stuff, but it was full of sixth grade insults, and wasn't necessarily true. On Renegade? Ehhh. Imo Takeover and BP2 were leagues above what Ether was, he used facts to burrow Nas into the ground, Jay killed Nas on one verse on Takeover, people thought Nas' career was done like Mobb Deep's was.

Of course, Jay-Z ended up basically owning Nas who's career fell while Jay's continued to rise.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:34 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Considering that Ether won by a slim four percent lead, then yeah.

Em had the best flow, Jay the lyrics.

Don't mean to trash on Nas's brief acting career, but appearing on a Nicki Minaj video. >.>

Old 07-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #19
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Considering that Ether won by a slim four percent lead, then yeah.

Em had the best flow, Jay the lyrics.

Don't mean to trash on Nas's brief acting career, but appearing on a Nicki Minaj video. >.>
It's the same reason why people liked Tupac over Biggie cause he came out all WE BAD BOY KILLAZ WEST SIDE TILL WE DIE.

Yeah, I miss the style of the Blueprint 1 and 2.

Yeah, that's a low .

Speaking of beefs, someone send Eminem a dead rat from JAy >_>
Old 07-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's the same reason why people liked Tupac over Biggie cause he came out all WE BAD BOY KILLAZ WEST SIDE TILL WE DIE.

Yeah, I miss the style of the Blueprint 1 and 2.

Yeah, that's a low .

Speaking of beefs, someone send Eminem a dead rat from JAy >_>
Thug life, thug life!
Obvious references aside, it's a darn shame that 2Pac and BIG were killed. Especially Tupac.

It's obvious that Jay hasn't been hungry in a long time, or at least after his Black Album retirement. Hopefully, his next album will be better than Blueprint 3, seeing as that Jay did say that working with Kanye revived his artistry or whatever.

I mean, even 50 Cent can make it in the film industry. C'mon Nas, step your game up.

What'd you think about Recovery?