Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Post Count?

I usually have like 2,000 and above posts, but now it is at 8,000+.

Did places that posts usually don't count, count now? Or is it just mine?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Post Count?

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116756

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Okay thanks, P: I didn't see that.
Damn, I have a lot of off topic posts....

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #4
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Really? And this was posted 10 days ago? Do you think this is such a good idea to the newbies?

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Really? And this was posted 10 days ago? Do you think this is such a good idea to the newbies?
Is there a reason why this should be a bad idea for new members? So far I think it is all going well and see no reason that is should not work out. ^^

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:55 PM   #6
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

idk, because to be honest when I was a new member I use to spam all the time to raise my post count because of the rank and the rep. So there is a chance where newbies might do the same thing.

Old 07-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Does that really matter if it makes people happy? There's still gonna be infractions for abusing multi posts

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Does that really matter if it makes people happy? There's still gonna be infractions for abusing multi posts
That is true.

But What do you think is beast? Having people knowing not to spam when the off topic section is a post count, or having people spam so much that you have to give them infractions and they start complaining of why they got the got the infraction if they know what they did?

Old 07-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I really don't think that's gonna become that much of a problem.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
idk, because to be honest when I was a new member I use to spam all the time to raise my post count because of the rank and the rep. So there is a chance where newbies might do the same thing.
I remember when I got chunk'd down with seventy-two points of neg reps by posting in a war system thread once, before infractions come to be. Old times, old times.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #11
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I really don't think that's gonna become that much of a problem.
Well obviously because you guys are gonna give them infractions regardless of what they do that is going against the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I remember when I got chunk'd down with seventy-two points of neg reps by posting in a war system thread once, before infractions come to be. Old times, old times.
I think that has happened to me to

Old 07-21-2012, 10:17 PM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I tried doing it for fun when I began n someone down-repped me... hmmm I choose to NOT do it lol ... god I love being an old man(I like saying that since im a tomboy :l) in this forum cuz Ive been on here for almost 3 years and somewhat months lol!!!...

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #13
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well there are a couple of bad benefits that may effect people like being neg repped or infractions.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I think that has happened to me to
It was even in my own village RP thread. Ever post I made there in a day was mysteriously negged.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:27 PM   #15
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Rules do matter if its from your own thread obviously.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Rules do matter if its from your own thread obviously.
Not my own thread, but sort of a RP/chat thread for the Metal, sanctioned by the War System.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #17
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Its still going against the rules from the forums even its from your own thread. If that is what your saying.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

No, that's not what I meant to imply. >.>

What I meant was that the thread didn't count for posts.

Although I did farm a lot in the oldie days.. >.>

Old 07-21-2012, 10:33 PM   #19
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

No wonder when they gave you that title?

Old 07-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #20
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is true.

But What do you think is beast? Having people knowing not to spam when the off topic section is a post count, or having people spam so much that you have to give them infractions and they start complaining of why they got the got the infraction if they know what they did?
There hasn't been a warning for spam in off topic even after the change.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote