Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Daniel Tosh and Rape joke

If you have seen the news about this tell me your thoughts and debate about it.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Daniel Tosh and Rape joke

It's Daniel Tosh. What did she expect? A joke about ponies? Tosh always jokes about controversial subjects. Bloody Americans and their sensitivity.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's freaking hilarious; Daniel Tosh is great.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I haven't seen the news,but it all depends on context...

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I haven't seen the news,but it all depends on context...
I would agree, but again this is Daniel Tosh. Daniel Tosh. People should be used to his jokes by now. That's just the way he is.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
I would agree, but again this is Daniel Tosh. Daniel Tosh. People should be used to his jokes by now. That's just the way he is.
It's probably because it's almost election season. People get fired up about their beliefs every 3 and half years, give or take a few months

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Is this because of the petition I posted in TC?

If you didn't know, there's a petition going around to get him taken off of the air because of it.
There's also a counter-petition claiming it's freedom of speech.

Personally, she should've expected something like this from Daniel. If you're gonna get offended then why the hell are you going to his shows? Either get over it or don't be there in the first place. Personally, I love Daniel Tosh.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Everything in comedy is fair game.
If you're really sensitive/offended about something, you should probably stay away from anything that has to do with Daniel Tosh....

Just saying.>.>

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #9
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

First off, didn't she go to his show? She should have known the way he is and the kinds of jokes that he makes. Tosh can't go an entire episode without making a joke that someone finds offensive. I think she's overreacting. Im pretty sure this isn't his first rape joke anyway, she should have realized what she was getting herself into.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This joke finally circulated to a place where people in my life actually noticed lol. I think she has every right to be offended by it, but he has every right to say it. From what I heard this girl is a serious feminist to a degree and is petitioning to get Daniel Tosh removed from the air now, but she obviously knew who he was and what he joked about before going to the show and this she attended with the intention of stirring up controversy and look like a victim it just didn't work out for her.

I read his comeback and it was really lame lol, it was just a pathetic attempt at shock humor, like that friend who goes over the line in casual conversation and says something like "I hope you get stabbed to death in a shower" it's just what i call W.T.F. Humor, it's ok among friends I guess but from a professional comedian I'd expect something a little more clever.

Daniel Tosh has his hilarious moments but for the most part I find his comedy to be pretty average. I'm sure it'd be something revolutionary or shocking to an older more conservative audience or to a younger more innocent audience but it's nothing new to me. And his show just feeds off the stupidity of the general public like plenty of other things on tv, you can only watch a guy fall or hit his nuts so many times before it's not funny anymore.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:05 PM   #11
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

From what I heard, the woman who posted about it was actually just a friend of the girl who was offended. Apparently, neither of them knew who Daniel Tosh was and didn't bother to look him up but went to see him anyway. During the show, Daniel took requests from the audience and an audience member requested the Rape jokes which let to this ordeal. The woman claims that she and her friend left the show immediately but witnesses say they just sat there and didn't leave until the show ended. It's all become a "he said she said" thing now.

Thing is, a lot of comedians are supporting Daniel for defending himself against a heckler (the one thing comedians hate the most) and that he had can say what he wants to because it's freedom of speech.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:58 PM   #12
Leo the Night Man
Chunin Exam Participant

Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leo the Night Man is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'll admit to being a little offended at some of his jokes but when it's all said and done it's a joke made for the sake of ratings. It doesn't matter if you get all butt hurt about it because one person not watching his show means that there's only hundreds of thousands filling in that one spot. Since she knew the kind of jokes that he has done in the past her attempt to get him kicked off the air is a sad cry for attention in my opinion. This guy has made fun of everything from special needs to the Holocaust, did she really think rape would be OUTSIDE of his boundaries?
Old 07-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #13
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Daniel Tosh will be Daniel Tosh that woman is lucky Comedy Central even tries to control him.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #14
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

As much as I don't really like it that much, it's Amendment 1.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote