Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #61
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Noctis and Sage's Happy Fun Time Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Someone needs to edit a picture of gods with our names in it.

WE ARE THE SPAM GODS OF THE NEW WORLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
YOU KNOW ME TAKA.

Yes sage. Gogogogo! GOD PICTURE FACE TIME NOW.
YESSSS, BEST IDEA EVER
Somebody, go find a picture and do this. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
TAAAAKKAAAAAAAA! Hai :3
JEEEEEEENNYYYYYYYYYYY! Ohey. :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #62
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

My godly eyes spot muffintop

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #63
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Double posting is a no-no.

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #64
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
TAKA, EDIT US SOME TYPE OF PICTURE.

*Shrugs* I remember something about a banananutmuffinmajigerthinglyinghamsandwichflopppi ngballoondingadongflingshampoobottlewut?
/tries to read that..abandons hope so clings to your face instead
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #65
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
TAKA, EDIT US SOME TYPE OF PICTURE.
lolkay. /goes to find a picture

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #66
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
loltotesbro. HAYLEY DO IT.

The gods of infinity. This thread will be bigger than every thread ever.
Gtho hotsprings. This is our terf now.

I'm the big angry one. The rest of you are cowering in fear and terror pee.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #67
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
A wild Muffintop has appeared.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #68
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was told to keep an eye out for double posting and spam.

*squints at thread*
So says Muffintop...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #69
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
'Tis why I deleted it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #70
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
YESSSS, BEST IDEA EVER
Somebody, go find a picture and do this. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

JEEEEEEENNYYYYYYYYYYY! Ohey. :3
DEADIE! :'D
I loves you!
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #71
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
*Wears nothing but an apron, and cooks for you guys* You're gonna need food if this thread will live forever xD
You're all the food I need.

GET EET? ALL DA FOOD I- HAHAHAHA

Why is she so perfect?
Old 07-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #72
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I was told to keep an eye out for double posting and spam.

*squints at thread*
So says Muffintop...
Oh puny dev. Look at how tiny you are. :3 *pats your head* Whose a cute dev? You are! You are!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #73
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh puny dev. Look at how tiny you are. :3 *pats your head* Whose a cute dev? You are! You are!
*takes out my mod clipboard*

Several counts of spam, flame baiting, double posting... What more, Noctis? When will your lust for rule breaking be sated?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 07-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #74
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You're all the food I need.

GET EET? ALL DA FOOD I- HAHAHAHA
Bro, I get eet. HILARIOUS, HAHAHAHAHAAHGAAHQWESYAUEJHDSFRTRTGFVCFRGF
Quote:
DEADIE! :'D
I loves you!
Jennie! :'D
I loves you too!

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 07-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #75
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Ohai. :3

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #76
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Guest, idk who you are, and what you want. But join the forum, and becomes gods with us.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 07-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #77
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Several counts of spam, flame baiting, double posting... What more, Noctis? When will your lust for rule breaking be sated?
*Cuts your clipboard in half with my genitals*

There is no spam here, didn't flame bait, deleted the double post. The only lust I have is for women and dinosaurs.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #78
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Wha's that mean? I'm too lazy to remember.
Quote:
Bro, I get eet. HILARIOUS, HAHAHAHAHAAHGAAHQWESYAUEJHDSFRTRTGFVCFRGF

Jennie! :'D
I loves you too!
Whatcha doin?
I want pizza rolls o-o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #79
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Has jenny on my face*
*likes it*

Why is she so perfect?
Old 07-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #80
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Cuts your clipboard in half with my genitals*

There is no spam here, didn't flame bait, deleted the double post. The only lust I have is for women and dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs is a good lust to have. Women have cooties though.
Quote:
Wha's that mean? I'm too lazy to remember.

Whatcha doin?
I want pizza rolls o-o
Quenched?
χ Δ|✝ΣR