Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 07-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
2nd hokage
Freshmen Academy Student

2nd hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasuke wanting to meet his parents to know the truth?

Ok so pretty much it's obvious the people that Sasuke wants to meet are his parents. Because when Orochimaru said "What do you want to meet them for?" Sasuke talks about how he doesn't know much and he wants to know more. I'm implying that it's about the uchiha massacre and he wants to know more about it from his parents because when itachi was about about to kill them it seemed they already knew what was going on. Later on at the end of the chapter Sasuke says that he wants to know everything about it and from that he will make his own answer leaving me to guess depending on what his parents say he will either destroy konoha or not destroy it. Then before the chapter ends Orochimaru tells sasuke to follow him somewhere and he proceeds to say to a place you know well... So it's the Uchiha area of konoha where the clan was killed, or one of Orochimaru's secret hideouts, although it could also be the Uchiha shrine.

" Saru, you must protect those who have faith in you and who love the village, and train up to those to whom you can entrust the next generation... tomorrow, you will be... Hokage...!"
2nd hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sasuke wanting to meet his parents to know the truth?

^ or they are going to visit the konoha grave and do little digging for DNA.

Sasuke knows it well too?I guess he was probably talking to them and visited the grave when they died.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:38 AM   #3
Black_Person
Freshmen Academy Student

Black_Person is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd hokage View Post
Ok so pretty much it's obvious the people that Sasuke wants to meet are his parents. Because when Orochimaru said "What do you want to meet them for?" Sasuke talks about how he doesn't know much and he wants to know more. I'm implying that it's about the uchiha massacre and he wants to know more about it from his parents because when itachi was about about to kill them it seemed they already knew what was going on. Later on at the end of the chapter Sasuke says that he wants to know everything about it and from that he will make his own answer leaving me to guess depending on what his parents say he will either destroy konoha or not destroy it. Then before the chapter ends Orochimaru tells sasuke to follow him somewhere and he proceeds to say to a place you know well... So it's the Uchiha area of konoha where the clan was killed, or one of Orochimaru's secret hideouts, although it could also be the Uchiha shrine.
I highly disagree with your theory, hence the sentence "the one who knows everything" refers to a being who has knowledge of everything which has happened in the series so can you explain how Sasuke's parents would know about the ten tailed beast or even the existence of Madara. My theory would be that oruchimaru has discovered the tomb of the sage of six paths. Even if the sage has not knowledge of the present but he might have an idea on stopping the ten tails and about his two children who began this war which lead to naruto and sasuke.
Black_Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:12 AM   #4
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Well I still think there's more to the whole SasukexItachi story than meets the naked eye. But, that's just me.

But yeah they are most likely going to the tomb of the sage of the six paths. If not, then I dunno.

But you can almost bet that Sasuke will get Rinnegan. And when he does, he will most definitely find his clan's graves and use the Rinne Rebirth jutsu to bring them all back.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

he is meeting the slug sage actually
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:10 PM   #6
Kuroko
Freshmen Academy Student

Kuroko saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I agree that it will be Sasuke's parents.
Kuroko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sasuke