Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #81
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Snake vs the Toad

Sigh, Sigh, SIGH. My points were BARELY answered it's like you didn't read through them at all, look whoever's debating me please give my posts your full attention because I'm repeating the same things over and over again. I'll start by answering the new points.

Besides the databook which has Jiraiya's stamina at 5 while Oro's is at a 3.5, it's pretty obvious that Jiraiya was the parallel to the Naruto of his group. Oro's body was not strong enough to handle Sage Mode which is why Kabuto had to enhance himself with Juugo's cells, it was stated directly on panel that Oro could never master Sage Mode. Jiraiya on the other hand had a stronger body and massive chakra reserves which is why he was able to gather nature chakra as Fukusaku explained to Naruto.

For the last time, either Prince or Kioroshi PLEASE read the bold, you should read the whole thing but at least read the bold this time...

Quote:
I've already answered this point from Kioroshi before, not only did Jiraiya have the handicap of holding back and trying to subdue Naruto but on top of that he was skilled enough to do it while only getting that scar on his chest. I explained that although Oro's regen. is an amazing ability if he was as skilled as you say he is then he wouldn't have had to use it in the first place. Jiraiya managed to subdue Naruto without getting a fatal wound Oro on the other hand got his arm and a large portion of his torso torn off in the midst of that fight. That means while fighting the same opponent handicapped Jiraiya managed to win before receiving a fatal wound.
I'll reiterate Jiraiya managed to subdue Naruto while only getting a scar on his chest whereas Oro had his arm and torso shredded in his fight. That's like if we are both playing a challenging level on a video game and I have one life while you have three. Let's say we both make it to the end of the level. What I did is more impressive because I didn't have to waste a life doing it. Oro received a fatal wound not of his own volition, just because he can regenerate doesn't mean the damage didn't happen.

On top of that, meggabaut and I mentioned the handicap Jiraiya had of holding back multiple times now. You say Oro was weakened but you can't tell how much it obviously wasn't nearly as bad as when the Sound Four went to go get Sasuke from Konoha or before Sasuke killed him, because at both of those points Oro was bleeding excessively and coughing profusely. He didn't show a single sign of deterioration against Naruto, he didn't even wince.

AND he used deadly force!!! He had no hesitation when he attempted to kill Naruto. You say he was just toying with him but after he got his arm ripped off Oro was quick to pull out the Kusanagi and try to stab Naruto with it. If his plan worked he would've impaled Naruto he just got surprised that the sword didn't pierce the cloak.

And Prince may not know this but I know I've corrected Kioroshi on this point before. The anime misrepresented the extent of Tsunade's strength. Oro didn't tank some punches he took ONE PUNCH, that's it. One hit and the fight was over, go read the manga. Does that seem like someone who could've tanked a few more hits to you. Just because all you saw him do was shed skin doesn't mean he didn't suffer internal damage, if you remember correctly Tsunade releases all of her chakra precisely at the point of the strike. If Oro thought he could've won he would've stayed there and continued fighting but with Kabuto down, Jiraiya regaining his power, and Tsunade fighting full force Oro knew to cut his losses. Believe it or not you're precious Oro does have limits.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 07-09-2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #82
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
IMMORTAL THREAD.

alll out if both sides had prep Oro would win

Living Corpse Reincarnation He uses this in a weakened state to switch bodies, not in the middle of a fight.
Edo Tensi Yeah cause Oro can't win 1 on 1, he has to summon zombies to help him.
BOTH FOR THE WIN ( Just sayin)

this thread puts Jiryira at an advantage but Oro can still win with

Eight Branches My questions were never answered about this. Does it take prep and how long does it take to fully transform?

10,000 snakes Cho-Odama Rasengan puts a hole in the wall of snakes, or Goemon to burn them.

manda Jiraiya has 3 Summons strong enough to dispose of Manda, plus 2 Sage Toads.
Body shedding And how many times is he gonna use this in a fight?
Red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
I hate this kind of debates -_-

Jiraiya never faced KN4 he got his ass kicked by 3 tails.... Maybe it's just anime that it was KN4, could I get a chapter and page# please.

Lol at jiraiya has more stamina than oro....You know whats the thing we already as 100% power jiraiya while Oro has never fought at his 100% I bet even his 70% in fight against hiruzen he wanted to toy with his sensei and not finish him off quickly,in fight against KN4 He was toying with it while severally weakened cuz his body was already rejecting him and I think vs sasuke was self explanatory.

You all say its quite impressive that jiraiya summoned a huge swamp while druged,you know how he gets out of the swamp?same as he did the 1st time,didn't he just walk on the snake that was put in the swamp?
So you're claiming he'll do it the same as the first time, but you don't know how he did it the first time? Nice.

Well to the other part about you saying its quite impressive he made that swamp while druged well Oro was toying with KN4 while his body was trying to get his soul out of it....I would say thats about same...Lets see jiraiya fighting KN4 while his soul wants to get out of his body...if not same then more difficult on oro's side.
Jiraiya was trying to subdue him not trying to fight him. In a fight, if someone is coming at you bloodlusted, and you don't want to hurt them, you don't fight at full strength, you don't try to hurt them, you're trying to stop them as painlessly as possible.

Again idk how you got idea that jiraiya has more stamina than oro I am not even debating that...

LCR is not a factor here,in order to use it orochimaru needs to be on deathbeb and about 5% his true strenght.

Are we debating peak oro?rofl then just give him double his strenght as he was against KN4.Oro was always secerally weakened in all his fights,I guess double his strenght is fair.So I think its better for you if we are debating Oro that was fighting KN4 and not peak oro.

Jiraiya stated he almost died from tsunade while oro tanked her hits and only got shed skin.

^ also you forgot jiraiya was vs 3 tails and not KN4.

Except Orochimaru didn't care he wanted to have fun he was playing with KN4 afterall.and jiraiya was not...
Again, Jiraiya was trying to subdue KN4...

I can give you chapter and page which proves Orochimaru didn't care.if you find it necessary.

You do not know that.all we know is that jiraiya got stomped by 3 tails,yes he was trying to not hurt naruto but still if he was skilled as you say he would not get that scar.Also if fight was that harsh as we see by j
iraiya showing us the scar why risk without sm if you are sure it will be effective.
Jiraiya obviously wasn't in SM. He didn't have Shima or Fukasaku who are his only way to go SM because he never perfected it. Alse If Jiraiya could just jump out his own throat, he wouldn't have a scar

Prince and someone else can you please do this for me?I hate this kind of debates I already passed this with kuromaki and Infinity and we didn't solve anything I bet it could go into 100 pages of debating if we were patient.so I would like not to interfere this time if possible,the reason is its boring as hell.so can you please to this for me?I am not scared of debating this cuz I already passed it multipe times but its boring so I would like not to again.
You're done already?
Quote:
Well said Kioroshi. I will carry out your will of Proving Oro> Jiryria

You have done great

Thank you for using my post for help

I will make you PROUD

(rep points for you)
Quote:
^
^
^

^_^ yes please do!thank you
Debate or don't post please! These 2 posts above are spam. You don't see anybody going for Jiraiya's side doing this do you?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #83
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Oro was TOYING with Naruto which is why he received so much damage. Oro was not really trying ( and he could not in his state). Compared to Jiryria taming a 4 tailed Naruto is not very impressive. Jiryria never had to face a TBB Yamato was surprised by naruto because he was showing traits that Jiryria did not tell the others so Naruto was OBVIOUSLY going harder

According to the data book Oro is better than Jiryria at genjutsu, hand signs and he is smarter than him

oro transforms into Eight Branches faster than Jiryria goes into SM

Snakes eat Frogs( plus one of the frogs are clumsy) Manda> Gama and Katsyu So Manda can take 3 frogs Especially when oro has 2 extra snakes

Orochimaru was able to elude Naruto, finding the battle extremely enjoyable. When Naruto progressed to his four tailed form Orochimaru took the battle seriously, recognising that Naruto's TBB could kill him. After evading the attack, he used his Kusanagi to force Naruto away while he collapsed; a sign that his body was beginning to reject him. While he briefly
Old 07-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #84
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oro was TOYING with Naruto which is why he received so much damage. Oro was not really trying ( and he could not in his state). Compared to Jiryria taming a 4 tailed Naruto is not very impressive. Jiryria never had to face a TBB Yamato was surprised by naruto because he was showing traits that Jiryria did not tell the others so Naruto was OBVIOUSLY going harder What is TBB? I don't know what that stands for.

According to the data book Oro is better than Jiryria at genjutsu, hand signs and he is smarter than him lol at the databook. The databook is very inaccurate and is not considered a viable source for info in the BG.

oro transforms into Eight Branches faster than Jiryria goes into SM SM takes a loooong time.

Snakes eat Frogs( plus one of the frogs are clumsy) Manda> Gama and Katsyu So Manda can take 3 frogs Especially when oro has 2 extra snakes
One of the frogs claims he is clusmy but never showed any signs of being clumsy. Katsuya isn't a fighter, the other 2 frogs are, and drugged Jiraiya sunk the 2 snakes.

Orochimaru was able to elude Naruto, finding the battle extremely enjoyable. When Naruto progressed to his four tailed form Orochimaru took the battle seriously, recognising that Naruto's TBB could kill him. After evading the attack, he used his Kusanagi to force Naruto away while he collapsed; a sign that his body was beginning to reject him. While he briefly...While he briefly what? Once again, Jiraiya wasn''t SM against KN4, and didn't fight back, so no summons, no attempts at Frog song, ect.
BTW, How can Oro win if he gets put in Frog Song by Shima and Fukasaku then sunk in the Swamp by Jiraiya?

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #85
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

TBB=Tailed Beast Ball.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #86
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
TBB=Tailed Beast Ball.
Oh, I'm used to Bijuu Bomb or Kyuubi Blast...

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #87
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Tell JLI2infinity databooks do not matter because he used them

if that frog was not clumsy he would have had a better fighting style and would have protected Jiryria better
Old 07-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #88
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tell JLI2infinity databooks do not matter because he used them

if that frog was not clumsy he would have had a better fighting style and would have protected Jiryria better
You tell him. I'm not debating against him.

Gamaken was against multiple summons from Animal Path. I'd say he did pretty good to be against the Multi-headed dog and the breakaway dogs, the bird, and the chameleon.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #89
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Also, something I forgot to mention, Gamaken wasn't used during the entire. After he completed his job (Protect Jiraiya until he reached SM.) Jiraiya told him to return to Mount Myoboku

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #90
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ He can if your essentially not debating........you just made another spam post.

With the start distance Jiraiya rapes with SM. I'm pretty sure Oro's gonna have a hard time avoiding his attacks.

Old 07-09-2012, 08:07 AM   #91
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@mega and @SagePain.... Thank you :')

I'm getting tired of this. Prince literally responds to my in depth post in one second and then repeats his rant. I even BOLDED what I wanted him and Kioroshi to read. I literally answered his response to my post IN MY POST. It's all there, so I will repost until my points are answered, until then there's no point in debating anymore @The 1st Hokage just let him get through these first please...

Quote:
Besides the databook which has Jiraiya's stamina at 5 while Oro's is at a 3.5, it's pretty obvious that Jiraiya was the parallel to the Naruto of his group. Oro's body was not strong enough to handle Sage Mode which is why Kabuto had to enhance himself with Juugo's cells, it was stated directly on panel that Oro could never master Sage Mode. Jiraiya on the other hand had a stronger body and massive chakra reserves which is why he was able to gather nature chakra as Fukusaku explained to Naruto.

For the last time, either Prince or Kioroshi PLEASE read the bold, you should read the whole thing but at least read the bold this time...

Quote:
I've already answered this point from Kioroshi before, not only did Jiraiya have the handicap of holding back and trying to subdue Naruto but on top of that he was skilled enough to do it while only getting that scar on his chest. I explained that although Oro's regen. is an amazing ability if he was as skilled as you say he is then he wouldn't have had to use it in the first place. Jiraiya managed to subdue Naruto without getting a fatal wound Oro on the other hand got his arm and a large portion of his torso torn off in the midst of that fight. That means while fighting the same opponent handicapped Jiraiya managed to win before receiving a fatal wound.
I'll reiterate Jiraiya managed to subdue Naruto while only getting a scar on his chest whereas Oro had his arm and torso shredded in his fight. That's like if we are both playing a challenging level on a video game and I have one life while you have three. Let's say we both make it to the end of the level. What I did is more impressive because I didn't have to waste a life doing it. Oro received a fatal wound not of his own volition, just because he can regenerate doesn't mean the damage didn't happen.

On top of that, meggabaut and I mentioned the handicap Jiraiya had of holding back multiple times now. You say Oro was weakened but you can't tell how much it obviously wasn't nearly as bad as when the Sound Four went to go get Sasuke from Konoha or before Sasuke killed him, because at both of those points Oro was bleeding excessively and coughing profusely. He didn't show a single sign of deterioration against Naruto, he didn't even wince.

AND he used deadly force!!! He had no hesitation when he attempted to kill Naruto. You say he was just toying with him but after he got his arm ripped off Oro was quick to pull out the Kusanagi and try to stab Naruto with it. If his plan worked he would've impaled Naruto he just got surprised that the sword didn't pierce the cloak.

And Prince may not know this but I know I've corrected Kioroshi on this point before. The anime misrepresented the extent of Tsunade's strength. Oro didn't tank some punches he took ONE PUNCH, that's it. One hit and the fight was over, go read the manga. Does that seem like someone who could've tanked a few more hits to you. Just because all you saw him do was shed skin doesn't mean he didn't suffer internal damage, if you remember correctly Tsunade releases all of her chakra precisely at the point of the strike. If Oro thought he could've won he would've stayed there and continued fighting but with Kabuto down, Jiraiya regaining his power, and Tsunade fighting full force Oro knew to cut his losses. Believe it or not you're precious Oro does have limits.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 07-09-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #92
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Maybe it's just anime that it was KN4, could I get a chapter and page# please.

Get me the one where it showed the KN4 cuz I am too lazy to recycle entire manga to find 1 page.

Quote:
So you're claiming he'll do it the same as the first time, but you don't know how he did it the first time? Nice.

I know how he did it.I even said how in a post read again if you find it necessary.

Quote:

Lol at databook thing.As I said I am not even gonna argue about stamina thing if you think jiraiya has more stamina lol at you.

Quote:
I explained that although Oro's regen. is an amazing ability if he was as skilled as you say he is then he wouldn't have had to use it in the first place. Jiraiya managed to subdue Naruto without getting a fatal wound Oro on the other hand got his arm and a large portion of his torso torn off in the midst of that fight. That means while fighting the same opponent handicapped Jiraiya managed to win before receiving a fatal wound.

This was already quoted and answered but ok since you ignored my post i will repeat.

orochimaru did not care about recieving those wounds thats why he let himself get hit or did not care enough to dodge since he knew he will just regenerete.But since Jiraiya does not gave regen he must avoid attack to prevent death on the other side oro doesn't care enough to avoid.

Quote:

very much,since he said body was rejecting him,That means he does not have proper control over his body which means its a hard handicap when you can't control your body properly and still toy with chakra monster.

Quote:
Jiraiya obviously wasn't in SM. He didn't have Shima or Fukasaku who are his only way to go SM because he never perfected it. Alse If Jiraiya could just jump out his own throat, he wouldn't have a scar

You do not know that,maybe he called them and un-summoned them later?you do not know this.

Quote:
Jiraiya was trying to subdue him not trying to fight him. In a fight, if someone is coming at you bloodlusted, and you don't want to hurt them, you don't fight at full strength, you don't try to hurt them, you're trying to stop them as painlessly as possible.

If someone is trying you kill you with a knife but you know hes drunk and don't wanna hurt him but he stabs you in the chest multipe times and at this point its possible for you to die will you die trying to subdue him or will you put everything you can to prevent him to kill you?

Put this into naruto universe you will see the similarity.

Also it was 3-tail naruto,pls chapter and page since I am too lazy to search.

Quote:
And Prince may not know this but I know I've corrected Kioroshi on this point before. The anime misrepresented the extent of Tsunade's strength. Oro didn't tank some punches he took ONE PUNCH, that's it. One hit and the fight was over, go read the manga. Does that seem like someone who could've tanked a few more hits to you. Just because all you saw him do was shed skin doesn't mean he didn't suffer internal damage, if you remember correctly Tsunade releases all of her chakra precisely at the point of the strike. If Oro thought he could've won he would've stayed there and continued fighting but with Kabuto down, Jiraiya regaining his power, and Tsunade fighting full force Oro knew to cut his losses. Believe it or not you're precious Oro does have limits

Ok 1 punch that penetrated susano'o only got oro to shed a little of his face skin.Point made.

Quote:
You're done already?

i came here again since i get nerved by your arrogant behavior,you think I am scared to debate?no,read my post again and ask infinity and kuro we debated this before and i am BORED of making same points as 2 earlier quote war giant threads.each of those threads got at least 15 pages of quote wars.Is it true Infinity?or am I lieing?

Its like someone ask you 20 times to repeat the sentence cuz he didn't listen,idk about you but I start shouting after he wants the 3rd repeat.

Quote:
Debate or don't post please! These 2 posts above are spam. You don't see anybody going for Jiraiya's side doing this do you?

I defend the stronger sharacter by my opinion.Imagine if you see Ino VS Madara and everyone say Ino and are deadly serious what would you do?ofc tell them they are wrong and debate thats why I am debating cuz this thread is same for me as ino vs madara cuz i think ( and know) that oro is stronger than jiraiya idk by how much but he would surely win.

Quote:
Oro was TOYING with Naruto which is why he received so much damage. Oro was not really trying ( and he could not in his state). Compared to Jiryria taming a 4 tailed Naruto is not very impressive. Jiryria never had to face a TBB Yamato was surprised by naruto because he was showing traits that Jiryria did not tell the others so Naruto was OBVIOUSLY going harder

^ Yamato was suprised when he saw Naruto fighting orochimaru and showing much bigger power than jiraiya told them so naruto was obviously going harder just as prince said.

I will try to not come here again the reason why you could see in my earlier posts and this one too.Maybe I will come if you insult/nerve me again 1st hokage -_-''''''
Old 07-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #93
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Get me the one where it showed the KN4 cuz I am too lazy to recycle entire manga to find 1 page.

That's why I asked you.

I know how he did it.I even said how in a post read again if you find it necessary.

Oh, the question mark threw me off...

Lol at databook thing.As I said I am not even gonna argue about stamina thing if you think jiraiya has more stamina lol at you.

I hate databooks...

This was already quoted and answered but ok since you ignored my post i will repeat.

orochimaru did not care about recieving those wounds thats why he let himself get hit or did not care enough to dodge since he knew he will just regenerete.But since Jiraiya does not gave regen he must avoid attack to prevent death on the other side oro doesn't care enough to avoid.

very much,since he said body was rejecting him,That means he does not have proper control over his body which means its a hard handicap when you can't control your body properly and still toy with chakra monster.

You do not know that,maybe he called them and un-summoned them later?you do not know this.

Jiraiya didn't ven look like he was in SM. His SM changes his appearance as shown when he fought Pein

If someone is trying you kill you with a knife but you know hes drunk and don't wanna hurt him but he stabs you in the chest multipe times and at this point its possible for you to die will you die trying to subdue him or will you put everything you can to prevent him to kill you?

Put this into naruto universe you will see the similarity.

But theres a difference, Jiraiya did not try to fight back and kill him though.

Also it was 3-tail naruto,pls chapter and page since I am too lazy to search.

I am too... Its been so long that I don't even know what chapter to check...

Ok 1 punch that penetrated susano'o only got oro to shed a little of his face skin.Point made.

i came here again since i get nerved by your arrogant behavior,you think I am scared to debate?no,read my post again and ask infinity and kuro we debated this before and i am BORED of making same points as 2 earlier quote war giant threads.each of those threads got at least 15 pages of quote wars.Is it true Infinity?or am I lieing?

I never said you were scared, but I only just got started with my debate with you and I didn't want you to quit just after I got started. It would make me sad.

Its like someone ask you 20 times to repeat the sentence cuz he didn't listen,idk about you but I start shouting after he wants the 3rd repeat.

I defend the stronger sharacter by my opinion.Imagine if you see Ino VS Madara and everyone say Ino and are deadly serious what would you do?ofc tell them they are wrong and debate thats why I am debating cuz this thread is same for me as ino vs madara cuz i think ( and know) that oro is stronger than jiraiya idk by how much but he would surely win.

That has nothing to do with the message you had quoted...

^ Yamato was suprised when he saw Naruto fighting orochimaru and showing much bigger power than jiraiya told them so naruto was obviously going harder just as prince said.

I will try to not come here again the reason why you could see in my earlier posts and this one too.Maybe I will come if you insult/nerve me again 1st hokage -_-''''''
Red. and iirc, KN3 had decent control of his emotions and wouldn't be bloodlusted to the point where he tries to rip him teachers heart out the way KN4 would.

You'll come back if I insult you? To Google to find good insults!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #94
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

So you ignored another large chunk of what I said but at least I got some semblance of a response, I'll just add the rest of the quote so maybe I get a full reply. Oh yeah and saying "lol at you" when I give you two hard reasons to believe Jiraiya's stamina exceeds Oro's isn't a clever rebuttal.

Quote:

Now on to what you just said...

Quote:
OK Here we go ladies and gentlemen the moment of truth. I got tired of going from my memory on how the fight between Oro and Naruto went down so I decided I'd reread the chapters and take a look at the wiki. You and Prince have been grossly misrepresenting how the fight went down.

Here's what happened...Naruto transformed into the three tailed cloak mode and broke the bridge with his chakra sending Kabuto flying backwards and in the blink of an eye (before Oro could even react) he'd torn Oro's arm off. Oro was not holding back, Oro was not sick, he just got completely overpowered but Oro wanted to see how far he could push Naruto so he continued to taunt him, that is the reason you guys keep saying Oro was toying with Naruto. It wasn't because the fight was easier for him it's because Oro is a psychopath who was enjoying seeing Naruto's rage and power.

So there you go, the same three tails that Jiraiya managed to subdue without earning a fatal wound and while holding back against Naruto, Oro got speedblitzed by and lost an arm to.

Now once, Naruto had been provoked enough to bring out the fourth tail Oro was COMPLETELY serious, he wasn't taunting or provoking anymore. You guys are confusing enjoyment with taking it easy. Oro got cut in half by Naruto's claws and was smiling because the fight was so entertaining to him.

Finally, Oro didn't show any signs of his soul rejecting him until after his fight with Naruto was OVER. After Naruto sent the TBB and Oro realized it was dangerous he summoned Tripe Rashomon, went underground and used Kusanagi to send Naruto flying into that cliff. At that point he was using DEADLY FORCE and planning on impaling Naruto, it wasn't until after Naruto landed that Oro realized Kusanagi couldn't pierce him. THEN Oro's body started acting up and Oro retracted his sword.

To mention the Tsunade thing once more, he still could've suffered internal damage. When Tsunade flicked Naruto's headband all we saw was a small bruise on his forehead but when she did the same thing to the ground it cracked wide open. On top of that even though the bruise was small Naruto was stumbling because the hit was so powerful he was about to lose consciousness, the amount of skin Oro shed means nothing.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #95
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
So you ignored another large chunk of what I said but at least I got some semblance of a response, I'll just add the rest of the quote so maybe I get a full reply. Oh yeah and saying "lol at you" when I give you two hard reasons to believe Jiraiya's stamina exceeds Oro's isn't a clever rebuttal.

Now on to what you just said...

OK Here we go ladies and gentlemen the moment of truth. I got tired of going from my memory on how the fight between Oro and Naruto went down so I decided I'd reread the chapters and take a look at the wiki. You and Prince have been grossly misrepresenting how the fight went down.

Here's what happened...Naruto transformed into the three tailed cloak mode and broke the bridge with his chakra sending Kabuto flying backwards and in the blink of an eye (before Oro could even react) he'd torn Oro's arm off. Oro was not holding back, Oro was not sick, he just got completely overpowered but Oro wanted to see how far he could push Naruto so he continued to taunt him, that is the reason you guys keep saying Oro was toying with Naruto. It wasn't because the fight was easier for him it's because Oro is a psychopath who was enjoying seeing Naruto's rage and power.
Oro was able to keep up speed wise and jutsu wise
he even trumped naruto's tailed beast blast
So there you go, the same three tails that Jiraiya managed to subdue without earning a fatal wound and while holding back against Naruto, Oro got speedblitzed by and lost an arm to.
Oro grossly underestimated naruto plus he was able to shed his skin twice and still had enough chakra to stomp out the tailed beast blast
Now once, Naruto had been provoked enough to bring out the fourth tail Oro was COMPLETELY serious, he wasn't taunting or provoking anymore. You guys are confusing enjoyment with taking it easy. Oro got cut in half by Naruto's claws and was smiling because the fight was so entertaining to him.
He was taunting naruto did you read the amount of time he mentioned sasuke
we all know thats naruto's sore spot
Finally, Oro didn't show any signs of his soul rejecting him until after his fight with Naruto was OVER. After Naruto sent the TBB and Oro realized it was dangerous he summoned Tripe Rashomon, went underground and used Kusanagi to send Naruto flying into that cliff. At that point he was using DEADLY FORCE and planning on impaling Naruto, it wasn't until after Naruto landed that Oro realized Kusanagi couldn't pierce him. THEN Oro's body started acting up and Oro retracted his sword.
Oro's body change time was already on the aproach his heated battle with naruto just rushed it a little
To mention the Tsunade thing once more, he still could've suffered internal damage. When Tsunade flicked Naruto's headband all we saw was a small bruise on his forehead but when she did the same thing to the ground it cracked wide open. On top of that even though the bruise was small Naruto was stumbling because the hit was so powerful he was about to lose consciousness, the amount of skin Oro shed means nothing.
the skin shedding thing is his main defence against super powerful jutsu
in red

leech of all creation allows him to get out of swamp of the underworld

plus jiraiya has nothing that can pierce Oros triple demos gate and should he mange to get through Oro would have his hydra tech waiting for him

plus can we stop using post walls i hate trying to read it all not saying i can't just saying i don't like to
i also can't stay long but i will be back in an hour or two

Old 07-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #96
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Thanks for your Debating help King. ( haha i am prince your king)

Oro has too many advantages like defense and speed and ninjutsu

Plus Oro is immortal . Oro would easily stomp if the thread was even for them to both have prep.

Plus Oro can merge with the ground and hide.

The only thing Jiryia has is SM and Oro can kill one of the frogs
Old 07-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #97
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Leech of all Creation? Never heard of it. Can somebody explain it to me.

And no one has countered the Frog Song/SotU combo I proposed earlier in the debate.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #98
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Frong song takes prep. its hard to use when Oro is constantyl attackig with snakes
Oro is excellent at genjutsu and can release it. He is an expert 5/5 pain was not an expert.

Oro can summon Rashomon or snakes to aoide the swamp or extend and/or ditch the part of his limbs that are stuck

Leech of all Creation?Attack Prevention- the user can merge into a surface to avoid damage. The user can also move unseen and attack from behind.

He can use it to dodge Sotu and Oro has Temporary Paralysis Technique to stop any of Jiryria's attacks as well

with Manda or Oro fusing with the ground he can reach Jiryria BEFORE SM
Old 07-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #99
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Frong song takes prep. its hard to use when Oro is constantyl attackig with snakes
Oro is excellent at genjutsu and can release it. He is an expert 5/5 pain was not an expert. Yes, it takes time to prep, time that Gamabunta, Gamaken, and Gamahiro can buy.

And exactly what chapter a page# did he release a genjutsu? And say ,e can release it, just to find out he is stuck in in the Swamp.

Oro can summon Rashomon or snakes to aoide the swamp or extend and/or ditch the part of his limbs that are stuck Rashomon goes in front of, not under, and sacraficing a snake is possible, but puts his further at a disadvantage.

Leech of all Creation?Attack Prevention- the user can merge into a surface to avoid damage. The user can also move unseen and attack from behind.
I didn't know it was Attack Prvention... Yeah, that won't work on thje swamp. If Oro is stuck, how is sinking further into going to help anything?

He can use it to dodge Sotu and Oro has Temporary Paralysis Technique to stop any of Jiryria's attacks as well
So can Oro paralyze Jiraiya's many Toad as well

with Manda or Oro fusing with the ground he can reach Jiryria BEFORE SM
Proof that Oro can move 6 miles quicker than Jiraiya goes SM?

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #100
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

attck prevention allow the user to turn into the swamp therefore he cannot sink into it
Oro's many snakes tie jiraiya's toads

any user of high speed taijutsu should be able to move 6 miles rather quick
and any relevent character right now has to be quicker than pts lee without his wieghts