Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #41
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Snake vs the Toad

jiraiya never uses swamp of the underworld more than once if he uses it because it consume a ton of chakra
Oro has been seen using his skin jump several times in a row unlike swamp of the underworld which is never used

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by king kakashi; 07-07-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #42
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Oro never skin jumps more than once. Give me some examples otherwise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #43
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

against naruto he jumped out of his body when his arm was gone and again to charge at him without legs

Old 07-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #44
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Chapter and page?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #45
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

volume 33 chaptor
292 page 19 first time
chaptor 294 page 8 second time

Old 07-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #46
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
Oro jumps out of his skin like he did against Naruto.
Hypothetically speaking, if Oro is trapped in the middle of the Swamp, which was big enough for Manda, how is Body Shed going to help him out of the Swamp? Oro isn't but 5 foot 7 inches occording to Narutopedia. Manda is a whole lot longer than that and was trapped.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 07-07-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #47
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

he jumps the summons a giant snake while they are in midair it extends so he can run at high speed and jump safly to the other side

Old 07-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #48
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he jumps the summons a giant snake while they are in midair it extends so he can run at high speed and jump safly to the other side
Once Oro's feet are stuck in the Swamp, it's over. No jumping. Manda was doing whatever he could to to wriggle his was free and even he wasn't strong enough to break free.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #49
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

he skin jumps then he jumps on his own chin then summons a giant snake and while they are in midair it extends so he can run at high speed and jump safely to the other side

Old 07-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #50
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he skin jumps then he jumps on his own chin then summons a giant snake and while they are in midair it extends so he can run at high speed and jump safely to the other side
Just to be met by Sage Art: Goemon.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #51
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

he needs prep to enter sage mode a lot of prep

Old 07-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #52
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he needs prep to enter sage mode a lot of prep
Already done during the 6 mile trip to Oro.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #53
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

then he uses attack prevention technique
this is my last post for today i have to go

Old 07-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #54
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
then he uses attack prevention technique
this is my last post for today i have to go
How fast does he sink into the ground with attack prevention? Fast enough that the fire doesn't burn him to the point that he needs to use Body Shedding again, draining him of more chakra?

Then just counter tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #55
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Once Oro's feet are stuck in the Swamp, it's over. No jumping. Manda was doing whatever he could to to wriggle his was free and even he wasn't strong enough to break free.

Great debating King Kakshi I will help you out friend.

Oro does not have to shed his skin

Oro can summon Rashomon underneath him and that will bring him out of SotU
Old 07-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #56
megabbaut
Debby Downer

How can he summon Rashomon when he can't move his arms?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #57
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Hypothetically speaking, if Oro is trapped in the middle of the Swamp, which was big enough for Manda, how is Body Shed going to help him out of the Swamp? Oro isn't but 5 foot 7 inches occording to Narutopedia. Manda is a whole lot longer than that and was trapped.
Hmm, When was Manda trapped in a swamp?........I don't remember that.

Old 07-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #58
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
How can he summon Rashomon when he can't move his arms?

SotU attacks lower body Oro would not have his arms get caught it would be his legs first

and manda never got caught in SotU it was Two fodder snakes
Old 07-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #59
megabbaut
Debby Downer

And he continues to sink, to summon you have to put your arms down. Into the swamp.

They were still about Manda's size, tho.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #60
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Great debating King Kakshi I will help you out friend.

Oro does not have to shed his skin

Oro can summon Rashomon underneath him and that will bring him out of SotU
Rashomon is a wall, and I don't recall it ever being place under the user.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Hmm, When was Manda trapped in a swamp?........I don't remember that.
It wasn't Manda, my bad, it was 2 of the 3 Giant snakes. That's on me.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3