Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #21
Marfi
Apprentice Genin

Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Snake vs the Toad

There in little chance for Jiraiya as he won't be able to go to SM.Orochimaru wins after all the efforts of Jiraiya.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #22
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Jiryiria has not FULLY mastered sage Mode yet so there is a time limit and it is no where near as strong as Naruto's.

Also Living Corpse Reincarnation is NOT GENJUTSU so having his toad buddies on his shoulder will not have any effect. THAT IS HOW ORO WINS. he attacks the white snake and Jiryria thinks he has won then he gets knocked out from posionous fumes and then his body is abosrbed.

Kusanagi would be leathal because jiryia likes to use rasengan up close

Rasengan is not going to stop 10,000 snakes. Even if it did oro summons 10,000 more.

oro did a WAY better job dealing with 4-tails then Jiryira ( i know Jiryria was not going all out but Oror pushed the 4-tails MUCH FURTHER to the point where he used TBB. Jiryia never had to face TBB)

Oro is immortal and genjutsu is Jiryira's only threat to win. but that needs prep so does sage mode. JIRIRYA NEEDS PREP TO DO ANY REALY DAMAGE. ORO CONSTANTLY ATTACKING GIVES JIRYRIA NO TIME/PREP

Overall when it comes down too it Oro will ALWAYS be better. If Oro had prep/time he could use edo tensi. NO prep is a HUGE advantage for Jiryria.

Oro has always been better than Jiryria why is now any different... just because he has sage mode does not make him good enough to defeat an insane monster snake.

oro can heal crazy fast. ORo could have done a WAY better job fighting pain because he is crazy and unpredictable.

HOW CAN JIRYRIA BEAT LIVING CORPSE REINCARNATION???
Wrong, there is no time limit because he is fused with Ma and Pa, therefore they are constantly gathering nature chakra for him to balance. Jiraiya's Sage Mode is unlimited, this is pretty well understood.

Alright I was going to answer your post point by point but after skimming through the whole thing I see that you just reiterated a bunch of points I'd already made.

Thousand Snakes...I already answered with Giant Rasengan and basic Katon techniques, and if he summons more Jiraiya uses the moves again, Jiraiya has more stamina than Oro.

Living Corpse Reincarnation...You're right it's not a genjutsu but I don't know why I was even debating that with you because it also requires a certain type of prep. Oro can only transfer bodies every two years after the host body starts rejecting him so if you want Oro to be able to use the LCR in this battle you have to make this a weakened, dying Oro who needs a new body not peak strength Oro. And if you don't think Jiraiya couldn't pwn weakened Oro you're kidding yourself. So like I said either peak strength Oro in the middle of his two years with a new body, or weakened Oro who's able to use Living Corpse Reincarnation but at the price of losing to Pre-MS Sasuke.

The Fight Against Enraged Kyuubi Naruto...I've already answered this point from Kioroshi before, not only did Jiraiya have the handicap of holding back and trying to subdue Naruto but on top of that he was skilled enough to do it while only getting that scar on his chest. I explained that although Oro's regen. is an amazing ability if he was as skilled as you say he is then he wouldn't have had to use it in the first place. Jiraiya managed to subdue Naruto without getting a fatal wound Oro on the other hand got his arm and a large portion of his torso torn off in the midst of that fight. That means while fighting the same opponent handicapped Jiraiya managed to win before receiving a fatal wound.

Quote:
Heh you again....Wanna get back to our old debate?where you stated that jiraiya wins even if oro has edo tensei on his side?just ridiculuous.Well I am glad to see you again though.
If you reread the debate I said there is too little known about Oro's Edo Tensei for it to be used in combat. We know it's weaker than Kabuto's but we don't know how much it nerfs the Kages. It obviously didn't give them enough control of their bodies to dodge Hiruzen's explosive tags when they fought up close, and if you look at the manga in order for Tobirama to use his water ninjutsu Oro had to physically perform the hand signs for him. Also, during that fight whenever the Kages where fighting Oro had to stand still and whenever Oro was fighting the Kages weren't doing anything. That leads me to believe that Oro's ET was a LOT different than Kabuto's improved version. Therefore I said we should refrain from a debate where Oro has ET because too little is known about it.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #23
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfi View Post
There in little chance for Jiraiya as he won't be able to go to SM.Orochimaru wins after all the efforts of Jiraiya.
Why can't he go SM? They're spread 6 miles apart.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

the OP does not say that he can not use Living Corpse Reainamation and we do not know what state he is in

Oro pushed the Naruto WAY FURTHER than Jiryria did ( or ever could)

Jiryira still does not have any sealing jutsu's or any other jutsu's to stop the edos

oro would win with MAJOR DIFFICULTY... just look at the OP Jiryria has just enough distance to go sage Mode and what does Oro gain from the distance ... NOTHING

the OP gives Jiryria a HUGE advantage but genjutsu is the only way Jiryira can win... BUT HOW DOES HE HAVE ENOUGH TIME

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 07-07-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #25
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
the OP does not say that he can not use Living Corpse Reainamation and we do not know what state he is in

Oro pushed the Naruto WAY FURTHER than Jiryria did ( or ever could)

Jiryira still does not have any sealing jutsu's or any other jutsu's to stop the edos

oro would win with MAJOR DIFFICULTY... just look at the OP Jiryria has just enough distance to go sage Mode and what does Oro gain from the distance ... NOTHING

the OP gives Jiryria a HUGE advantage but genjutsu is the only way Oro can win... BUT HOW DOES HE HAVE ENOUGH TIME
What do you mean "Genjutsu is the only way Oro can win"? Oro has no genjutsu. Unless you meant "can't"

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

genjutsu is the only way Jiryria wins

but Jiryria does not have enough time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto the Sage of Life View Post

Neithor have knowledge, Orochimaru cannot use any Edo Tensei that he hasnot shown.

Those this mean Oro can only use Tobirama and Hrishrama as his Edo Tensi attacks??

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 07-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #27
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

SOTU is not banned. Jiraiya stomps.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 07-11-2012 at 06:31 AM. Reason: crap lol
Old 07-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #28
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

That's why he has Fukasaka and Shima, they are the actually casters of Frog Song, not Jiraiya.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

can oro use edo tensi it says oro can only use edo tensi that he has shown but he could just get another vessel

idk

why can he only use edo tensi without prep
Originally Posted by Naruto the Sage of Life

Neithor have knowledge, Orochimaru cannot use any Edo Tensei that he hasnot shown.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #30
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
can oro use edo tensi it says oro can only use edo tensi that he has shown but he could just get another vessel

idk

why can he only use edo tensi without prep
Originally Posted by Naruto the Sage of Life

He doesn't have enough time to find a body. They're in the middle of a giant field. And I think he meant he can't resurrect someone that he hasn't resurrected before... I don't really know.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

thats stupid why have edo tesni if he has no prep

THIS IS JUST GIVING JIRIYIA THE ADVANTAGE
Old 07-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #32
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Again how does Orochimaru counter Swamp of the Underworld?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #33
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

he summons manda who pushes him out of the swamp

Old 07-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #34
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
he summons manda who pushes him out of the swamp
One, how does he summon Manda while his hands are stuck in the swamp and two, he can't just push him out of there. Two other massive snake summons failed to do that.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #35
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

you act like swamp of the underworld is an insta kill it can be dodged

Old 07-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #36
megabbaut
Debby Downer

How can it be dodged when it appears under Oro? He can't even see it coming.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #37
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Oro jumps out of his skin like he did against Naruto.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #38
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Followed by another Swamp.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #39
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

and another skin jump
jiraiya cannot use his swaps forever Oro will catch him

Old 07-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #40
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Oro cannot spam skin jump. It consumes a LOT of chakra unlike SOTU

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="