Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #81
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Mei and Gaara vs. Tsunade and Jiraiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Tsunade was in a combative mode. She fought Kabuto and took a blade to the chest for Naruto.
Fascinating. How does that change the fact that she wasn't in combative mode when Pain attacked Konoha?

Quote:
When Tsunade has had enough she will summon Katasyu.
Supposing that were true which, you know, it isn't, Tsunade would die looooooooooooooooong before she reached "enough".

Quote:
Plus Tsunade is with Jiryria so just like when they fought Oro n Kabuto and when they fought in the wars she is HIGHLY LIKELY to summon Katasyu
Not unless her opponent has a summon of equal size and/or power. Unless, of course, you can provide manga evidence to support your claim.

Quote:
Why are you so adamant about Tsunade not using Katasyu are you scared she will win with the,?
Why are you so adamant on being an idiot? I have stated several times that Tsunade would die with or without Katsuyu. I am merely opposing it because you are the one dragging it on like it matters.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 08-03-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:46 AM   #82
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I am not talking about the Pain fight. She would not try and heal sooo many ppl in a time like this

Now look who is not explaining.... how would she die. Jiryria would use his summonings so why not Tsunade

They do not have summons but why would you take pitty on someone if you have a trump card.

So from now on lets say Katsuyu is summonend
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #83
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I am not talking about the Pain fight. She would not try and heal sooo many ppl in a time like this
We are discussing the Pain fight. You are trying to change the subject because...I have no idea. Because you can't convince me that your wank is accurate I suppose.

Quote:
Now look who is not explaining.... how would she die.
As you are well aware, I've outlined how Tsunade would die numerous times throughout this thread. E.G. Gaara sand coffins or Mei lavas her head.

Quote:
They do not have summons but why would you take pitty on someone if you have a trump card.
If they don't have summons, then Katsuyu won't be making an appearance.

And don't lie. Katsuyu is not a trump card.

Quote:
So from now on lets say Katsuyu is summonend
I will make this concession if you agree that from now on we say that Jiraiya and Tsunade start the fight dead.

P.S. I've reported you for trolling.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:59 AM   #84
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

You do not want to talk about the Oro fight but I will talk about the Pain fight. She was in a non-combative role their. BUT when she was going to take on Pain before Naruto stoped her she did have a lil Katasuyu ready to go into battle with

Tsunade and Mei are about equal speeds there is no proof to tell which one is faster. I believe Tsunade is because it takes time for Mei to make hand seals. Since lava is a mid-short range attack like Boil Tsunade has time to run away. If Garra uses sand coffin she summons katasuyu just like Naruto used his summoning to break free.

If we were to fight and I had a gun and you did not I would use the gun to fight you. When it is life or death you would not take pitty on your foe. Garra's sand can make them hard to attack so they would have to use a summoning

NOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 08-03-2012, 01:10 AM   #85
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Quote:
She was in a non-combative role their.
I love being right. I doubt you've ever had the pleasure, idiot that you are.

Quote:
Tsunade and Mei are about equal speeds
Prove it.

Quote:
If Garra uses sand coffin she summons katasuyu just like Naruto used his summoning to break free.
Two problems here:

1: As previously established, she wouldn't summon Katsuyu.
2: In the unlikely event that that tactic does work, there's nothing stopping Gaara from trying again. And without the benefit of a magically appearing slug, she dies.

Quote:
If we were to fight and I had a gun and you did not I would use the gun to fight you. When it is life or death you would not take pitty on your foe.
Except for the part where we aren't discussing real life, we are discussing fiction. Not just any fiction, but shonen fiction. Your claim contradicts basically every fight in the entire genre. Nobody ever uses their best move right out of the gate.

Quote:
Garra's sand can make them hard to attack so they would have to use a summoning
Can you support this claim?

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOO
worries, for the rest of your daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays. It's our problem freeeeeee, philosophyyyyy. Hakuna Matata. ♪♪♪♪

P.S. If we were to fight, I would win because I'm far too sexy to be killed by bullets.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 08-03-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:37 AM   #86
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I did prove it which you have not. You just say prove it like you give all of this exact info. The only real movement we have seen from Tsuande is keeping up with Kabuto. All Mei has done is kick a zetsu when it was not looking

Tsunade can flow into the slug. WHY CAN SHE NOT SUMMON KATASYU

how else would you go about fighting Garra
Old 08-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #87
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

You've provided no proof whatsoever. All you've done is wank. I've provided all the proof I am required to.

Quote:
Tsunade can flow into the slug.
Got any proof?

Quote:
WHY CAN SHE NOT SUMMON KATASYU
Straw man. I never said she couldn't summon Katsuyu, I said she wouldn't.

Quote:
how else would you go about fighting Garra
That's not supporting, that's just conjecture. Some sort of factoral evidence is necessary.

And for the love of Satan, his name is Gaara not Garra.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #88
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mei also gob smacked Madara with water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #89
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
You've provided no proof whatsoever. All you've done is wank. I've provided all the proof I am required to.

Got any proof?

Straw man. I never said she couldn't summon Katsuyu, I said she wouldn't.

That's not supporting, that's just conjecture. Some sort of factoral evidence is necessary.

And for the love of Satan, his name is Gaara not Garra.
Garra wins because he's stronger.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #90
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Not helping.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:24 AM   #91
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But...but...I like Garra.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #92
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This fight is in base form? Tsuande has no chance. Poor Jiraiya he is paired with a dud.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #93
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Why wouldn't she use Katusyu? Tsunade does not have to stay in her vase form
Old 08-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #94
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

We've already been over this. Do you have anything original and/or intelligent to contribute?
Old 08-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #95
PrinceofPeace
Banned

the summonings play a vital role in the battle. Without them the battle is pointless
Old 08-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #96
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

So that's a no.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #97
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Without summonings they lose
with summonings they win
Old 08-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #98
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Yeah, no. The summons provide no real help in any way.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #99
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tsunade can hide in her slug and avoid damage.
Once she gets into hulk mode, she is pretty much invincible.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #100
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Maybe, maybe not. Even if she can she won't. She's never used that tactic before and I can't see any reason she should this time.

Byakugo is also off the table. She won't use it on anyone less powerful than Madara.

In any event, she'd die long before either of these took place anyway, so it hardly matters.