Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:40 AM   #1
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Jinchuriki vs. Akatsuki

An expansion on the "Hunters vs. Hunted" thread.
All of the most recent Jinchuriki vs. all of the original Akatsuki (no Tobi).

No Prep, Manga feats (and hype) only.

Who wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Jinchuriki vs. Akatsuki

Team TBB for the win
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
RasenganMaster21
Apprentice Genin

RasenganMaster21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Jinchuriki only because Naruto is so awesome now
RasenganMaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How can akasukti win?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:51 AM   #5
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

First off, only Naruto and Bee are proven to be able to use TBB and it's possible that Kisame's Giant Shark Bullet could absorb those attacks, if not Pain could use Cho Shinra Tensei to block it (although that could be bad for his team as well...) Otherwise Pain uses chakra absorption to protect himself and maybe another person standing right next to him and Itachi could probably survive as well with a completed Susano'o and maybe have someone hideout inside it as well.

Akatsuki has a lot better team work than the Jinchuriki, only Naruto and Gaara, Naruto and Bee, and perhaps Yugito and Bee have fought together before. Deidara has C4 and C0 which could devastate the Jinks, Kisame has large scale water attacks and Samehada, Kakuzu can counter the Jinchuriki's elemental attacks, Itachi can kill all of the Jinchuriki aside from Naruto and Gaara with Amaterasu (provided that Gaara isn't shielding all of the others) and has genjutsu for when that doesn't work. Sasori has iron sand and poison, the list goes on...

I'm not saying that this will be a piece of cake for the Akatsuki, but they definitely at least have a chance at winning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
First off, only Naruto and Bee are proven to be able to use TBB
Totally ignoring all those times Tobi just used it.
Quote:
t's possible that Kisame's Giant Shark Bullet could absorb those attacks
Possible but improbable, and in any event, while he GSBs one TBB, the others get him.

Either that or Naruto just speedblitzes the out of him.

Quote:
, if not Pain could use Cho Shinra Tensei to block it
Except for the part where CST can't be used instantly and needs to warm up so he'd actually be dead long before that happened if he tried to use it,

Quote:
Otherwise Pain uses chakra absorption to protect himself
Unless Naruto punches his nuts into orbit.

Quote:
Itachi could probably survive as well with a completed Susano'o
I really really really really really really doubt it. In any event, Naruto. Nuts in orbit. Etc.

Quote:
Deidara has C4 and C0 which could devastate the Jinks
It'd do more damage to his team than theirs. In any event. Naruto punches his nuts into orbit.

Quote:
Kisame has large scale water attacks and Samehada
Neither of which can save him from TBB spam or Naruto punching his nuts into orbit.

Quote:
Kakuzu can counter the Jinchuriki's elemental attacks
Hahaha. No.

Either way though, TBB soam, nuts in orbit.

Quote:
Itachi can kill all of the Jinchuriki aside from Naruto and Gaara with Amaterasu
Now that's totally wrong. Even supposing he lived that long. TBB. Nuts in orbit.

Quote:
has genjutsu for when that doesn't wor
Right, use genjutsu on a bunch of people who are explicitly immune to it.

TBB. Nuts in orbit.

Quote:
Sasori has iron sand and poison
Neither one is any use in any way whatsoever.

TBB. Sasori doesn't actually have nuts (probably), but the end result is the same in Naruto punches him,

Quote:
I'm not saying that this will be a piece of cake for the Akatsuki, but they definitely at least have a chance at winning.
Only if the Jinchuriki let them win.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #7
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Naruto and Bee alone would be too much. Now you are adding Gaara and 6 more other decently powerful indivduals. If you leave Tobi and count Kabuto and Oro the match gets real.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The Jinchuriki have and had some strong Ninja most of them were Kages or above Kage level and I believe that most were able to control their beast so I give it to the Jinchuriki

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #9
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Totally ignoring all those times Tobi just used it.
Tobi's not involved in this battle. The other jinchuriki haven't been shown to use TBB, just their tailed beasts who were controlled by Tobi.

Possible but improbable, and in any event, while he GSBs one TBB, the others get him. Only two TBBs being used here. The other jinks can't use TBB.

Either that or Naruto just speedblitzes the out of him.
Speedblitzes him when he has 8 other S-Rank shinobi helping him I'm really sick of people saying "speedblitz" when they don't have an actual argument. Yes, Naruto has tons of speed in Bijuu Mode, but he hasn't been shown to speedblitz anyone yet, so we don't know how the others will be able to react to him, especially if they have support. I'd be more inclined to accept the "speedblitz" argument if Naruto was only fighting 1-2 opponents.

Unless Naruto punches his nuts into orbit.

I really really really really really really doubt it. In any event, Naruto. Nuts in orbit. Etc.

It'd do more damage to his team than theirs. In any event. Naruto punches his nuts into orbit.

Neither of which can save him from TBB spam or Naruto punching his nuts into orbit. Again, no TBB spamming-do you actually have an argument or are you just going to say "punch nuts into orbit" for everything...?

Either way though, TBB soam, nuts in orbit.
Didn't think so

Now that's totally wrong. Even supposing he lived that long. TBB. Nuts in orbit.

Right, use genjutsu on a bunch of people who are explicitly immune to it.
Only ones who are theoretically immune are Naruto, Bee, possibly Gaara and Yagura who should've been immune, but was actually controlled for years by a Sharingan genjutsu.
TBB. Nuts in orbit.

Neither one is any use in any way whatsoever.
Iron sand is good for attack and defense and poison would paralyze the opponents, not sure why you think they're not of use.

TBB. Sasori doesn't actually have nuts (probably), but the end result is the same in Naruto punches him,

Naruto is not blitzing all 9 of the Akatsuki alone.

P.S. I think the jinchuriki would win as well, but it would be a much more of a team effort than your version where everyone sits back and Naruto does everything or everyone uses TBBs, which they can't.
In bold (and emoticons)
Edit: Also, please explain how anyone aside from Naruto and Gaara is going to survive Amaterasu.

Last edited by Godaime Kazekage; 08-02-2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Forgot the part about Amaterasu
Old 08-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #10
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Only ones who are theoretically immune are Naruto, Bee, possibly Gaara and Yagura who should've been immune, but was actually controlled for years by a Sharingan genjutsu.
The reason Yagura didn't have immunity was because he didn't have a good relationship with their tailed beast; same thing applies to Gaara and all the other Jinchuuriki who didn't get to become friends with their beast.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Tobi's not involved in this battle. The other jinchuriki haven't been shown to use TBB, just their tailed beasts who were controlled by Tobi.
The difference is semantic.

Quote:
Only two TBBs being used here. The other jinks can't use TBB.
Because you say so? I don't think so, Scooter. Buuuut it doesn't matter, so either way.
Quote:
Speedblitzes him when he has 8 other S-Rank shinobi helping him
Yes
Casually

Quote:
I 'm really sick of people saying "speedblitz" when they don't have an actual argument.
Translation: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :cry

Quote:
Yes, Naruto has tons of speed in Bijuu Mode, but he hasn't been shown to speedblitz anyone yet
Anyone ever tell you that you're an idiot?
Quote:
so we don't know how the others will be able to react to him, especially if they have support.
Unless you can provide reasonable basis for any of Akatsuki being able to match Naruto's speed, then it doesn't matter whether we know for sure or not, it is to be assumed that they can not.

Quote:
I'd be more inclined to accept the "speedblitz" argument if Naruto was only fighting 1-2 opponents.
And I'd be less inclined to call you an idiot if you were capable of producing reasonable arguments.

Quote:
Again, no TBB spamming
Again, yes TBB spamming.

Quote:
-do you actually have an argument or are you just going to say "punch nuts into orbit" for everything...?
Punch nuts into orbit is my argument, and it's the only argument I need.

Admittedly it is mildly hyperbolic. The force necessary to propel something into orbit with a punch far exceeds to force necessary to completely destroy human testicles, but the point is, Naruto can solo this. With the other Jins, Akatsuki is boned.

Quote:
So what you're saying is, Naruto is immune to the only possible defense Akatsuki has against him speedblitzing them casually.
Quote:
Iron sand is good for attack and defense and poison would paralyze the opponents, not sure why you think they're not of use.
Not fast enough, natch.

Quote:
Naruto is not blitzing all 9 of the Akatsuki alone.
Yes he is.

Quote:
P.S. I think you are right and wonderful and incredible and brilliant, Cult of Personality. May I have your autograph?
You are correct, and no you may not have my autograph.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 08-02-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:49 AM   #12
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ah, the classic case of "I don't have a good argument so I'll insult your intelligence". When you're ready to debate courteously I'll be here.

Old 08-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #13
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Ah, the classic "I'm a butthurt child that's mad that Cult of Personality's arguments are infallible so I'm just going to pretend that his entire post is dedicated to insulting what little intelligence I have while conveniently ignoring the rest of it."

When you want to debate like someone who isn't a retard I'll be here.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 08-03-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #14
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Ah, the classic case of "I don't have a good argument so I'll insult your intelligence". When you're ready to debate courteously I'll be here.
Word of advice from one relatively new member to another, don't debate with Cult he trolls and baits you into getting frustrated by wanking himself and not providing any real arguments in a thread.

Oh and Cult before you paraphrase me I'll just do it for you "blah blah blah nothing of value, blah blah." I said nothing here at all (quote me out of context if you wish).

Anyways the main problem I see for the jinchuuriki team is Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, and Kisame. Nanobombs, Sasori's poison, Kisame's giant water bubble, Tsukuyomi and Susano'o can end a lot of the hunted. I made a thread about this before in and old forum but a battle this large would really involve too many variables, too many possibilities. It really would depend on how the fan wanted it to happen or if this happened in manga situations (how Kishi wanted it all to go down). I'm leaning toward Akatsuki though for their vast array of abilities they aren't typical shinobi, from the limited fighting I saw from the jinchuuriki most of them had typical shinobi training (except perhaps Utakata) you know learning basic jutsu, perfecting elemental attacks, and then developing a signature move. The Akatsuki are all basically legends individually with powers you'd only imagine in folklore (immortality, demon like chakra, eyes that create fire that burns for a week straight without ceasing, a man with mouths on his hands to make explosions, etc.)
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote