Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default G.O.O.D. Music - New God Flow/I Wish You Would

New God Flow - http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2012/07...-new-god-flow/

I Wish You Would - http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2012/06...est-rick-ross/

GOOD Music: Cruel Summer. 08/07/12.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 07-02-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: G.O.O.D. Music - New God Flow/I Wish You Would

/adds the first one to list of songs I could have sex with.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
/adds the first one to list of songs I could have sex with.
How many songs do you have on that list? >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
How many songs do you have on that list? >.>
Mercy
Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay
Way Too Cold
Takeover
Guns N Roses
Rack City
and now this one.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Lol on KTT some thought this was gonna be a trap album but NGF killed that logic. Kanye is the GOAT. Ready to here some cudi now that he is back to being the Rager.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Lol on KTT some thought this was gonna be a trap album but NGF killed that logic. Kanye is the GOAT. Ready to here some cudi now that he is back to being the Rager.
Yori, you got an account on KTT?

If anything, GOOD seems to be sticking to a more aggressive flow for their singles.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yori, you got an account on KTT?

If anything, GOOD seems to be sticking to a more aggressive flow for their singles.
Yeah, I love KTT.

Yup, big Sean is at the top of his game right now, Pusha T is killing it. Ready to see what Cudi, And Hudson will do
Old 07-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #8
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I can't wait to see what Cudi does too. I'm a huge fan of him. He's fighting for my #1 spot with Em.

Big Sean and Pusha T have been growing on me for a while now, and I can honestly say they're two of my favorites now.

Edit@Jason: Rack City? ....really?
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
I can't wait to see what Cudi does too. I'm a huge fan of him. He's fighting for my #1 spot with Em.

Big Sean and Pusha T have been growing on me for a while now, and I can honestly say they're two of my favorites now.

Edit@Jason: Rack City? ....really?
Of course, what's wrong with it? It's a fun song. I'm not into that BS "this is the only one and right way to do rap" that you guys like to think. I like stuff from Yonkers to Love Lockdown, from Day N Nite to Faded, etc. I don't stick to one thing.