Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
sagenaruto1
Chunin Exam Participant

sagenaruto1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Angry New Hacker and sad story

iI was on wifi and this guy with a bunch of random letters appeared. His name was like kgrxjcfrtck, i cant remember. But i was battling him and i went first and did leaf huricane, his guys were barley alive and his sasuke used rasengan! Not only that but instead of doing the usual attack area they hit all my guys, and it also did 999 damage to them! And i also forgot to put wotn on so they died! After my anbu went and used shadow shuriken and his characters died then his backup character garra came up. I went after that and used shadow shuriken again,i forget how much damage he took but the garra wasnt built for defense. After his garra went and used sumon manda! and then his manda used bite and did 999 damage and i lost!!!......

I was so mad i shut my dsi off. Now the sad story,now... before i wifi battled i leveled my anbu from level one too 99 and leveled garra from level 36 too 99..................soooooo, OF COURE I DONT SAVE AD LOOSE ALL MY DATA!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...now after, all the work was for, NOTHING and I QUIT THIS GAME FOREVER!! ( Atleast untill i am less mad as i am now )

Your probably saying use your AR its way easy...................., MY FRIEND BROKE IT!!!!! USING IT FOR HIS POKEMON GAME IT SNAPPED IN HALF!!!!!!! soooo im really REALLY frustrated at this moment....so just to tell u that if u say i want to battle youl know the answer, and if u ask this will be a SERIOUS defence to me and my blood vesels will break..
THE END
sagenaruto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: New Hacker and sad story

That's sad man.That's why you should put it on Autosave unless it does'nt have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #3
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

......how can it snap in half while you're using it for a pokemon game?
I'm sorry, I really am. I've done that before(on pokemon though. I don't have any Naruto games) and it sucks big time. Pull through soldier.
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Maybe, it fell down from his hand and broke,
but really sorry for you man,

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
sagenaruto1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
......how can it snap in half while you're using it for a pokemon game?
I'm sorry, I really am. I've done that before(on pokemon though. I don't have any Naruto games) and it sucks big time. Pull through soldier.
my friend was shoving it in to his ds and snappd it in half
Old 07-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
kazzim13
Chunin Exam Participant

kazzim13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey sage if you shut the game off during a wifi match you should still have the data. the game gets saved before you connect for that very reason. so it should be fine unless you did somethin else
kazzim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #7
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hate hakers

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

that is messed up
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:07 AM   #9
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

.... Sage... I feel bad for you... This time, I'm not joking... Why you? Why not the hacker?
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:29 AM   #10
Thao102
Academy Graduate

Thao102 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why not not just use ar, i know you dont want to but JUST USE IT if you are quitting, so just try it out max the exp for garaa and anbu or something then replay cause you know i dont think anyone would mind if you use it, then you would have your stuff back and wouldnt be mad! Believe it!!!!!
Thao102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:34 AM   #11
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagenaruto1 View Post
iI was on wifi and this guy with a bunch of random letters appeared. His name was like kgrxjcfrtck, i cant remember. But i was battling him and i went first and did leaf huricane, his guys were barley alive and his sasuke used rasengan! Not only that but instead of doing the usual attack area they hit all my guys, and it also did 999 damage to them! And i also forgot to put wotn on so they died! After my anbu went and used shadow shuriken and his characters died then his backup character garra came up. I went after that and used shadow shuriken again,i forget how much damage he took but the garra wasnt built for defense. After his garra went and used sumon manda! and then his manda used bite and did 999 damage and i lost!!!......

I was so mad i shut my dsi off. Now the sad story,now... before i wifi battled i leveled my anbu from level one too 99 and leveled garra from level 36 too 99..................soooooo, OF COURE I DONT SAVE AD LOOSE ALL MY DATA!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...now after, all the work was for, NOTHING and I QUIT THIS GAME FOREVER!! ( Atleast untill i am less mad as i am now )

Your probably saying use your AR its way easy...................., MY FRIEND BROKE IT!!!!! USING IT FOR HIS POKEMON GAME IT SNAPPED IN HALF!!!!!!! soooo im really REALLY frustrated at this moment....so just to tell u that if u say i want to battle youl know the answer, and if u ask this will be a SERIOUS defence to me and my blood vesels will break..
THE END
i kno how u feel that has happened to me a million times its SOOOO frrustrating as u kno!!!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 01:37 AM   #12
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

hackers are losers!

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hackers Stink!!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #14
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hackers Smell!!!! xDDD
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #15
sagenaruto1
Chunin Exam Participant

Hackers Hack!!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:08 PM   #16
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That $t*nk$ dude

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #17
Leaf
Chunin Exam Participant

Leaf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Leaf Send a message via Yahoo to Leaf Send a message via Skype™ to Leaf

Man, i hate hackers! and sad story dude

Get well soon -Leaf

I am in Squad #4 of the -ANBU-
Post here for Help

The Akatsuki is here to Help

Senpai - Deidara Rules (Hyuku), Gaara4678

Last edited by Ashen; 07-29-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote