Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default I write Naruto chapter books, and dying for some new ideas! :P

Ok, so as you already know from the title, I'm a Naruto chapter book... book writer. I'm running out of ideas and need some fast! These are the rules:
It needs to be appropriate (SP?)
It is ok for people to die
This can be a idea/plotline for short story also, since I write short stories.
You can also make up characters, but list a name and personality.
No Yumi/Yaoi
Dramatized Jutsus are ok as long as they fit the character (correct ex: Sakura can bring someone back to life w/out dying. incorrect ex: Gaara using Amaterasu)
They can be sad, epic, funny, whatever
any other questions just PM me!

Just so we don't get the same plotlines mixed up, here's what I already have:
Chapter Books:
1. A second trip to the land of snow (b4 shippuden)
2. The 9 Tailed Fox runs loose (b4 shippuden)
3. Sasuke gets sick with a virus that has no cure (b4 shippuden)
4. Sasuke tries to overcome his realtionship with Orochimaru (shippuden)
5. The last arc of Naruto- a final fight between Naruto and Sasuke, then Naruto becoming Hokage, and blah blah blah. (Shippuden)
6. Naruto tries to stop a prophecy from coming true. (Shippuden)
7. The sequel to number 3 (b4 shippuden)
8. Stranded on a deserted island (b4 shippuden)
Short Stories:
1. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke take on a gang of deadly dogs (b4 Shippuden)
2. ... :/ I've made tons and tons but nothings coming to mind. Sorry! I've made over 25 short stories! That's probably why!

I'm more into writing about:
Naruto
Team 7 (with Sasuke or Sai)
Taka/Hebi
SASUKE*
SASUSAKU*
Or Akatsuki

Thanks for your help!!!
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Last edited by X__Sasuke__X; 09-28-2009 at 06:49 PM.
X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I write Naruto chapter books, and dying for some new ideas! :P

How about a story starring Neji's first mission as a jonin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

hmmm... I don't really like Neji that much...
But great idea though! I actually might use that!! Thanks!
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I am doing that as well.I only got one done though.Love to publish it but...
well ya know...legal reasons.

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Or....how about Itachi's First Day in the Akatsuki. I'm betting Kisame didn't respect Itachi much at first, so they could have had a duel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post

I am doing that as well.I only got one done though.Love to publish it but...
well ya know...legal reasons.
I no! That's what suxx!! But congrats man!! Here's something we can do:
Send the company a sample and see if they'll hire us!! that's what I'm gonna do! As long as there's no paton on our work they can't do anything!
~*~

Old 07-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
Vaan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Vaan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What about writing what you think will happen after Shippuden?

My Metal Village Pride I will not hide,
My race I will not disgrace,
My metal village blood flows hot and true,
my village peeps I will stand by you,
through thick and thin til the day we die,
our village flag always stand high.

Tenten's true Lover!!!!

Big Sis: CutieSakura
Lil Sis: The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Lil Bro: Sage Of The Six Paths
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #8
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Or....how about Itachi's First Day in the Akatsuki. I'm betting Kisame didn't respect Itachi much at first, so they could have had a duel.
that works!! I'll write that one down! Good one!
~*~

Old 07-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaan View Post
What about writing what you think will happen after Shippuden?
I don't really think there will be an after shippuden... but if there was, then I would! I'm writing it down just in case!
~*~

Old 07-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
I don't really think there will be an after shippuden... but if there was, then I would! I'm writing it down just in case!
Quote:
that works!! I'll write that one down! Good one!
Then get to writing!
Oh crap, I forgot to write the new chapter of my story...

Old 07-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #11
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

lol, what I meant by I'll write it down was that I'm writing the good ideas on a piece of paper so I can use them later! :P XD
~*~

Old 07-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol, what I meant by I'll write it down was that I'm writing the good ideas on a piece of paper so I can use them later! :P XD
Well, get to ideaing!

Also, how about a story about the Chunin Exams that occured when Naruto left at the end of Part One? You see see how Sakura, and all the other people became Chunin!

Old 07-18-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

lol, that wuld be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! That's got a star by the idea!!!!
~*~

Old 07-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol, that wuld be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! That's got a star by the idea!!!!
Yeah, it would. You should also make some original characters, you know, to fill in the exams.

Old 07-18-2009, 06:14 PM   #15
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, I had this idea since some time, and I hope you read the Manga, cause if don’t it probably contains a lot of spoiler to you…sorry if you don’t….well the first thing that caused me to have this idea for the plot…Madara, the more powerfull uchiha clan member that ever existed, was defeated by the first hokage, Senju Hashirima, a powerfull ninja yes (but not the strongest, the strongest one, was the yondaime naruto father who died fighting Madara and the Kyubi, it’s openly said in the manga and in the anime), so how did the first defeated Madara, to a point that the creator of the mangeyko no sharigan as to run away from battle or ends up with everyone believing he is dead?I quess, and its only a guess, that there was someone, in that battlefield, that supported the first, and with some kekke genkai, that made useless the sharigan…causing Madara to be, just a good or regular shinobi, that was no match for the powers of the first, and in Konoha everyone seems to have a clan..so this guy was a member of a clan, a branch from the hyuuga clan (it’s said during the chuunin exams that sharigan is a form of the byakugan, so we can believe that the uchiha clan, came from the hyuuga clan) that dedicated their members life to produce a supreme kekke Genkai, strong enough to overrule the sharigan, but that was so difficult to use that only a few clan members were able to use it, the yondaime wasn’t one of them…this clan was so powerful that even were able to make a deal with the death (the Shiki Fuujin, learned by the yondaime or created, we don’t know, and used against the kyuubi to seal it in naruto, and later on, used by the sandaime that learned that technic from the yondaime to try kill orochimaru) and teletransport in the battlefield (the hiraishin no jutsu, yondaime’s trademark)….more ideas about this clan? well, we don’t know their name for security purposes, like naruto didn’t get his father’s family name to protect him from harm, this clan used different names to avoid being detected, so it’s a secret clan in Konoha, who by idea of the sandaime were “exiled” after naruto being born, for his protection, their symbol, I have thinking in this for a while now, the symbol you see in naruto’s back, like a whirlwind, it appears at least in Hinata’s arm (during the chuunin exams, and goes for the idea of a branch of the hyuuga clan) and I think it appears on other places of konoha, like the memorial to the lost heroes (that red monument in the graveyard) and I thing in the school, and even Konoha symbol….so the yondaime it’s a part of this clan, but it cannot control the power of the kekke genkai, but it passes it for his son, naruto…who cannot use it yet because kyuubi is suppressing is power…now after this long long ride….to the plot, Madara, sasuke and team falcon attack Konoha, Danzou (a sharigan owner, that is not known yet how did he get it, probably a uchiha that remained hidden or a case like kakashi) the Rokudaime and his AMBU root are puppets of Madara, supporting the attack from the inside….and well, many shinobi and civilians get killed maybe important characters or not, e depends on you…and basically konoha is overruled, naruto, sai, yamato, sakura, and kakashi are the only remaining shinobi, capable of fighting but pretty beaten up, and then it appears that clan, to save the day, violating sandaime order, to protect naruto, protect konoha, spearheaded by a elder member like a naruto grand parent, or naruto’s mother or brother, that controls the powers of their kekke genkai, I prefer the idea of a grandfather and a brother (elder brother that will teach naruto some special tricks, like hiraishin no jutsu or help him control the kyuubi for its only purpose, and use the kekke genkai)….
Well, this as been running trough my mind for a while now, I don’t know if it’s what’s gonna happen in naruto’s story although a friend of mine told me that in his opinion it could be, cause, it would tie some lose ends and explain others…
I hope this ideas help you…feed me back about your opinion to this….sorry by my bad English…

Last edited by JPSM; 07-18-2009 at 06:20 PM.
JPSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #16
NarutoPistol
Chunin Exam Proctor

NarutoPistol is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It would be cool if you could do the book in Sasuke's point of view. And what it was like being around Orachimaru!......thats all I got so far...=(
NarutoPistol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

How about a story about Kakashi going missing?

Old 07-19-2009, 09:01 AM   #18
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
How about a story about Kakashi going missing?
Well why would Kakashi go missing?
~*~

Old 07-19-2009, 09:02 AM   #19
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh Yea, I love writing books about Sasu the most!!! So pretty much any Sasu idea will most likely get in, if it's good. Others, not as much but it doesn't mean it won't get in! The Chunin Exams idea got in, and Sasu wasn't in it!
~*~

Old 07-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #20
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol,i would love a NarutoVs.Bleach book. It would settle all the debates of IchigoVS.Naruto and such. But if you want to stick with just Naruto...I got nothing.XD
Chromekatana is offline   Reply With Quote