Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #1221
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Chat anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
*Hugggss*

I know. *Looks at now silver skin* I am the Silver Surfer.

Whoa hwoahwoaha.

That is trippy.
It hurts my eyes. :/
Storm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #1222
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
*Is hugged*

You're silver now? We can't have that.
*Pours bucket of Pink on you*
*Turns pink*

IT'S....WORKING!!!
Quote:
Hello Luna.
Hey Box.

@Storm: I think that's the point?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #1223
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*Turns pink*

IT'S....WORKING!!!

Hey Box.

LOL -_- Yep.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #1224
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*sleeps waiting for my Luna*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #1225
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Turns pink*

IT'S....WORKING!!!

Hey Box.

Damn right! Only Pink people can be in the Tri-force.T.T
*Gives you your Tri-force membership back*

BOXHEAD I STILL WANNA KNOW WHY I'M MEAN.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #1226
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Turns pink*

IT'S....WORKING!!!

Hey Box.

Hello, Bed Buddy. Last night was amazing.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #1227
Ampersand
Freshmen Academy Student

Ampersand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hello.
Ampersand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:36 PM   #1228
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
Hello.
Greetings!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 02:36 PM   #1229
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
*sleeps waiting for my Luna*
*Holds Naru and pets her* Hi Naru!
Quote:
Damn right! Only Pink people can be in the Tri-force.T.T
*Gives you your Tri-force membership back*

BOXHEAD I STILL WANNA KNOW WHY I'M MEAN.
Yay I'm part of something.

*Pink*
Quote:
Hello, Bed Buddy. Last night was amazing.
Yes it was. What's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
Hello.
Hello, &!

Old 07-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #1230
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

This is getting boring.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #1231
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Holds Naru and pets her* Hi Naru!

Yay I'm part of something.

*Pink*

Yes it was. What's up?

Hello, &!
Nothing much, really.

How about you?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #1232
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Amperstand: Yo.

@ Luna: Maybe...maybe not.
*Lights Lunas membership paper on fire*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #1233
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
This is getting boring.
*Confetti!*
Quote:
Nothing much, really.

How about you?
I'm wondering.
Quote:
@ Amperstand: Yo.

@ Luna: Maybe...maybe not.
*Lights Lunas membership paper on fire*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo-

Old 07-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #1234
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*boom*
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #1235
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Confetti!*

I'm wondering.

About how a box is sexier than any man alive?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #1236
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Confetti!*

I'm wondering.

It was just a copy,silly.
*Gives real membership paper*

*Hugs* Now...stop crying.
And...did you just wet your pants?>.>

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #1237
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Confetti!*

I'm wondering.

Spoiler:
Old 07-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #1238
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I still don't understand how boxes are sexy.>.<

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #1239
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:

That gave me a heart attack.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 07-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #1240
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No. I already knew that.
Quote:
It was just a copy,silly.
*Gives real membership paper*

*Hugs* Now...stop crying.
And...did you just wet your pants?>.>
Hooray!!!! <3

....maybe.
Quote:
Spoiler: