Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #961
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Chat anyone?

Lol V.V

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #962
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

No point! Hi guys! Hi Naru!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #963
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

LUNA! =^w^=

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #964
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

How are you Naru?
*Pets Naru*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #965
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*sprinkles catnip on ground*
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #966
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

wazzupLuna!!

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #967
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*purrs and sees catnip* I am so gonna get high off this stuff *eats it*

My cat actually gets high off of catnip.... It is soo funny!!

Old 07-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #968
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

party in the chatroom
Old 07-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #969
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*turns on music*

Old 07-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #970
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

http://tinychat.com/ndfofftopic

NARU, INDIGO, go there!!

Old 07-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #971
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

How the hell do you get high off catnip?
Old 07-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #972
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Lol, ummm, it is complicated xD

@Luna: I wish I could, but I can't

Old 07-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #973
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
How the hell do you get high off catnip?
become a cat
Old 07-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #974
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Lmao, smart ass Larry xD

Old 07-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #975
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post

@Luna: I wish I could, but I can't
Why not?
Old 07-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #976
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

I am on my phone and it won't allow it... I have skype, but I can't do the video... I can only talk.... My dad is the one who has the pc who has the camera and the built in mic, but he won't let me video chat V.V

Old 07-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #977
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

I barely ever go online with my phone.

how old are you?
Old 07-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #978
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

>.> none ya buisness.... I am not giving out my age to the public

Old 07-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #979
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

ok, just wonder why your dad wouldn't let you video chat. Anyways only one on video is luna atm
Old 07-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #980
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

It is my dads computer >.> lol