Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #2481
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Chat anyone?

Hey guys I'm going to sleep now.
Btw my favorite Pokemon was ninetails. The episode where Brock meets that illusionary woman made up by ninetails. In that abandoned mansion was my favorite.
Bye!
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #2482
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I liked all kinds of pokemon. But yeah as I said I kinda enjoyed the older ones better.

And bye anime see you later.^^ *hugs tight*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #2483
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yep what I got bored was is that a lot of similar stuff kept happening in the show which got pretty old for me.
You know what gets to me with it, is the fact that every damn region he goes back to acting like a complete amature, with all the knowledge, combos and the equivalent completely forgotten and non-existent, for example, thunder armour, used it only once with Swellow and Pikachu, he could easily do that with another flying type just as easily..
Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
Hey guys I'm going to sleep now.
Btw my favorite Pokemon was ninetails. The episode where Brock meets that illusionary woman made up by ninetails. In that abandoned mansion was my favorite.
Bye!
I liked that one too, I like a lot of fire types, heh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #2484
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
You know what gets to me with it, is the fact that every damn region he goes back to acting like a complete amature, with all the knowledge, combos and the equivalent completely forgotten and non-existent, for example, thunder armour, used it only once with Swellow and Pikachu, he could easily do that with another flying type just as easily..I liked that one too, I like a lot of fire types, heh.
Yeah I know you would think that Ash would be so good now that he could beat just about everyone now though a lot of times he still loses and here he says he's gonna be a Pokemon master how do you expect him to be one when this keeps happening?lol And what gets rediculous is that they keep falling for Team Rocket's cheap tricks over and over again you would think they would know all that already after going through it like a million times. But yeah it does get to you when you see them do amazing stuff against someone really powerful but doesn't against someone else and sometimes loses.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:57 AM   #2485
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Well Team Rocket is not bothering him so much in Unova considering they're off doing all sorts of Top Secret things for Giovanni.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #2486
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh really? I haven't watched it in a long time so I wouldn't know.lol
Old 08-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #2487
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*comes in and lays back*
Old 08-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #2488
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*walks in* its been quiet here.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:06 PM   #2489
animelover
Jonin

animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This place has died!
Where is everyone?
Old 08-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #2490
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*walks in*
i'm here,whats up anime?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #2491
animelover
Jonin

Hi Sarutobi!
I'm doing well, just decided to check what's going on the forums.
How are you?
Old 08-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #2492
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

thats cool i also am doing well,thanks for asking!
i have been checking to see what is going on the forums too,while waiting to see what happens next in the beta mission i am apart of.have you been in the war system during your time on the forum?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #2493
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well this sucks I missed people here yet again.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #2494
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Anyone here?
Old 08-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #2495
animelover
Jonin

Yeah.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #2496
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey anime.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #2497
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
thats cool i also am doing well,thanks for asking!
i have been checking to see what is going on the forums too,while waiting to see what happens next in the beta mission i am apart of.have you been in the war system during your time on the forum?
Actually, yes. During the first ever stage of the war system. I was on the Beta draft team.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #2498
animelover
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Hey anime.
Hi~!
How are ya? Seems like we're the only one of the group on here lol
Old 08-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #2499
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
Hi~!
How are ya? Seems like we're the only one of the group on here lol
*hugs* im good was watching Naruto how about you?
Indeed we are but at least I caught you while you were here usually no one is in here when im on.lol
Old 08-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #2500
animelover
Jonin

*Hugs back* I'm reading some manga.
Haha, yeah I know. I'm trying to pull an all-nighter.