Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #81
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 51: American Burrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
@amon.dunno what you're talkn about.......
and hi

@mega. ya.
i thought my comp was glitching
cuz i see my profile thingy on the sides of the page
Seems to be some sort of new graphical update in the works.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #82
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

looks like it

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #83
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

What do you think about it so far?

Feels a tad too cluttered for me, to be honest.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #84
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

same. feels a bit cramped. but it's cool though.
makes the posts look smaller and narrower

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #85
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I like it

Now I can actually make out more of other posters stats part of their posts where my phone cuts it off
Old 07-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #86
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
You seem to be our newest member...and did the forums just go through a massive change?
Yeah when I joined it wasnt like that but like 2 minutes later it changed, i think it looks pretty dumb but maybe some people like it. they should put a pic of amon there if theyre going to waste that space though.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #87
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amon our holy savior View Post
Yeah when I joined it wasnt like that but like 2 minutes later it changed, i think it looks pretty dumb but maybe some people like it. they should put a pic of amon there if theyre going to waste that space though.
Hahahaha
Spoiler:
Amon is dead.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #88
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hey Amon go. Look in the multiverse section. I left you a present you little fanboy.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #89
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks man I posted, I love you man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Hahahaha
Spoiler:
Amon is dead.
But it was majestic, Tarrlok's a douche man i knew he was from the second he made his first appearance.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:55 PM   #90
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Looks like the update's gone.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #91
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

oh..i didnt notice..
i feel nauseous from sitting here and spammning a lot.....

101 more posts to be #10!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #92
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

^Sad face

@amon

Noutock(yeah I used his real name) was dick and a hypocrite and got owned by korra after he stole (most of)her bending
Old 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #93
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Looks like the update's gone.
I'm glad it changed back, but it was so insignificant i hardly noticed. someone should make an Amon skin for this forum and let us change it to the amon skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
^Sad face

@amon

Noutock(yeah I used his real name) was dick and a hypocrite and got owned by korra after he stole (most of)her bending
It's actually noatak man. He wasnt a hypocrite, he was in the right and by the end of the series korra and the benders still never justified their ways. So im wondering what they can do for a season 2, but they should talk about how amon was in the right some.tarrlok came the closest when he verbally raped korra in the council place but he did a pretty bad job, since he's tarrlok and tarrlok is not amon.

Last edited by amon our holy savior; 07-02-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #94
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by amon our holy savior View Post
wait man you posted too fast ill quote you and edit

I'm glad it changed back, but it was so insignificant i hardly noticed. someone should make an Amon skin for this forum and let us change it to the amon skin.
Welcome new poster

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #95
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Welcome new poster
Thanks man, do you think amon is a beast.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #96
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I never really watched the show much. I do know he was quite a threat.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 07-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #97
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ya know AOHS there are millions of characters that are better written and can LOLstomp amon in their sleep
Old 07-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #98
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

Yeah thats cool and all, but I respect amon as a character and its my personal opinion that hes a much better character than most. I tend to care for the story of the show and how well written and good the characters are more than how strong they are in a fight but thats just me. I dont really care about their power levels. But amon is still a pretty strong guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I never really watched the show much. I do know he was quite a threat.
yeah man, he's a beast. i didn't expect the plot to be that good when I watched it man, but I soon realized amon was in the right and the benders couldnt justify their ways. because our great leader has perfect and sound logic.

The best part was nothing about that was settled by the end of the series which surprised me, maybe they will touch up on it in season 2.
but i have no clue for the life of me what stuff they could do for season 2 without it being 'ass pullish' like what toriyama did introducing a bunch of random villains who we never heard about befoe. Cell and buu after frieza for 1.

actually i'm not even sure there will be a season 2, but i dont keep up with the latest news or crap.

Last edited by amon our holy savior; 07-02-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #99
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yo, hit this.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115900

All of you sign up because Jonesy needs it.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #100
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

did

and i've run out of places to spam in the make-out paradise and character talk games sections...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote: