Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #201
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 51: American Burrito

Everyone that is serious about debating will sign up here. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116512
By order of IWD.

Excepting judges of course.
Also, check the announcement at the top of all BG forums for greater details .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #202
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Medical reasons. My liver can't handle the fermentation of wine, the ethonol in beer (no corn in large amounts either), and most everything else will burn out the lining of my stomach. I lack enzymes in my liver or something that makes it so I can't process the stuff and it just sits in its normal form instead of being broken down.

Any booze gets in me, I turn sceptic and have some 75% chance to die a horrible smelly death. It happened once, never again.
I'm so sorry you miss out on the glorious liqiuds containing alchohol. (and Jell-O. Go Jell-O shots!)

But that means I can't get you drunk.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #203
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Nope.
Well not exactly, I do have some pretty wicked awesome mental aptitudes from my meditation days. I can trick my brain into being drunk without alcohol thanks to my buddy the placebo effect.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #204
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
No she has bad kidneys

She mentioned it awhile back
poor Frosty!

oh SnS you saw the tourney notice? Rally the wolf pack man lets shine brightly and howl to the moon in victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Medical reasons. My liver can't handle the fermentation of wine, the ethonol in beer (no corn in large amounts either), and most everything else will burn out the lining of my stomach. I lack enzymes in my liver or something that makes it so I can't process the stuff and it just sits in its normal form instead of being broken down.

Any booze gets in me, I turn sceptic and have some 75% chance to die a horrible smelly death. It happened once, never again.
been through some pretty horrific infections in my life, there's a sizeable piece of my leg muscle missing, and portion of my meat in my side

so yeah I know exactly why you shy off booze

Old 07-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #205
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

When I end up with rocks for kidneys, I'll regret my decisions early in life.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #206
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yeah I saw it and signed up and I'll post something in the pack about in a little while

Oh and let's see "amon our holy savior" wank his way out of this one:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...01#post6125701
Old 07-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #207
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@mega about the BBQ and reunion thing

Was horribly boring

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #208
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
For what reason woould Frost lie to me, she wants to be my new farm wife.

You have some odd fetishes sir.
idk man, some females cant be trusted, she's probably out to kill you
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
no ones jealous of Amon the threads were locked because you're a deliberate sign up troll and while I do not yet have the power to ban I absolutely wont tolerate sign up trolls being active in my section

any chance you feel like taking a head tonight?

you're threads are deliberately retarded and wont be tolerated

my guess is a convulsion

someone forgot to tell Miley that apparently

then again Shakira did it in her own voice and still botched it
you take things too seriously lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
yeah I saw it and signed up and I'll post something in the pack about in a little while

Oh and let's see "amon our holy savior" wank his way out of this one:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...01#post6125701
everyone else already did for me, but thanks for trying to get things to work out between us and making more amon threads man, I love you.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:01 AM   #209
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

(Listening to Sunday morning by Maroon 5. Storm outside is thunder/lightning and the whatnot)

Friday morning, rain is fallin....
Hit the BGs, 6AM...
Clouds are shrouding trees with rain drops unavoidable
They twist to fit the power of the wind.

But things just get so crazy
Lightning strikes the avenue
And I would gladly give it up, pack up and leave if I knew
That someday it would bring me close to you
All I want is to be close to youuuu

That may be alllllllll I need
In darkness you are alllllllll I see
Come and set a spellll wiiiith me
Words are flowwin Friday mornnnin, everyone is asleep.

Firsty ate all of my spare change, yeah yeaaaah yeah
Do a turnabout with Woo
Back and forth, we watch as people come and go
Unimportant, but we still do what we do.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #210
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Join the tourney. You have no choice.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #211
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Me?
I don't want to though.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #212
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*waves hand* Theses aren't the droids you are looking for.
And you mean you do want to.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #213
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 51: Amuuurican Burrito

I just think frost is scared. She knows what happens if she takes on the bull.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #214
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I think she just might not want too.

>.>

Wooster should join though.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #215
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am a judge. You join Pat P:

Old 07-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #216
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Not gonna lie this tournament will seem real soft without more competitors.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #217
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So who's this Pat guy? I'd like to meet him.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #218
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hope there is at least ten.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #219
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

I count as 10 people. That's how raw I am.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #220
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Ten Pats sound kinda too much.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1