Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #181
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: BG Convo 51: American Burrito

Frost is a girl?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #182
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
well damn Frosty....

at least your safe

subject change

...what's this I don't even

holy crap!!

did Cyrus actually outdo Cobain on his own song? like as in out terrible him? I really didn't even think that was possible...that some one could out fail Nirvana
What the hell is that in the beginning? A dance or a convulsion?

When you cover a song aren't you suppose to sing it in your own voice not someone else's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post

Come on now.
That's what she said.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #183
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by amon our holy savior View Post
i doubt that man, but yeah I can make threads, other people should make them instead though. It's not the same, i can't fap to amon when it's my own thread it just doesn't feel right
You doubt what?

Well just pretend it's somebody elses thread then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
Frost is a girl?

Yes. We've gone over this many times.... Me and frost even had public internet bondage sex, so I would hope Frost is a girl.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 07-05-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #184
amon our holy savior
Academy Graduate

amon our holy savior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
Frost is a girl?

hey man, don't give into the feminist agenda. people lie, dont believe their words or they'll screw you man!

speaking of that, do you think amon is a beast man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
You doubt what?

Well just pretend it's somebody elses thread then.
that frost ninja is actually female lol, but nah man it's not the same. If i make the thread myself it ruins the experience for me.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #185
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey man, don't give into the feminist agenda. people lie, dont believe their words or they'll screw you man!

speaking of that, do you think amon is a beast man?

that frost ninja is actually female lol, but nah man it's not the same. If i make the thread myself it ruins the experience for me.
For what reason woould Frost lie to me, she wants to be my new farm wife.

You have some odd fetishes sir.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #186
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Better watch out guys, I have a hidden agenda.
*agenda falls out of bag*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 07-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #187
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Better watch out guys, I have a hidden agenda.
*agenda falls out of bag*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/Was in the bag

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #188
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

*pours 1st out of the bag*
Darn it Firsty... Did you eat my spare change AGAIN?
Old 07-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #189
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Miley's cool and all, but she should be more like amon.

Since the other threads were locked since you guys are jealosu of amon, you guys hsould make more Amon threads, i'll love you.
no ones jealous of Amon the threads were locked because you're a deliberate sign up troll and while I do not yet have the power to ban I absolutely wont tolerate sign up trolls being active in my section

Quote:
I'm no joke though.
any chance you feel like taking a head tonight?

Quote:
i doubt that man, but yeah I can make threads, other people should make them instead though. It's not the same, i can't fap to amon when it's my own thread it just doesn't feel right

you're threads are deliberately retarded and wont be tolerated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
What the hell is that in the beginning? A dance or a convulsion?
my guess is a convulsion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
When you cover a song aren't you suppose to sing it in your own voice not someone else's?
someone forgot to tell Miley that apparently

then again Shakira did it in her own voice and still botched it

Old 07-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #190
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*pours 1st out of the bag*
Darn it Firsty... Did you eat my spare change AGAIN?
Quarters taste good! '~(

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #191
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ya know what I've thot of a couple characters to pit against amon.

These are either going to be either hilarious or completly retarded tho
Old 07-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #192
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
any chance you feel like taking a head tonight?
It's according to what you mean...

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #193
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Ya know what I've thot of a couple characters to pit against amon.

These are either going to be either hilarious or completly retarded tho
Karate Kid vs Amon?

Quote:
It's according to what you mean...
man you made me spit whiskey out onto my screen

Old 07-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #194
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Karate Kid vs Amon?

man you made me spit whiskey out onto my screen
I'm tired, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Thank God for context clues.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #195
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^nah too early to use the likes of val on amon. Or did you mean daniel-san?

I was thinking either leech with a gun or rogue
Old 07-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #196
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
^nah too early to use the likes of val on amon. Or did you mean daniel-san?

I was thinking either leech with a gun or rogue
Its never too early. Now don't break out the Patron. That goes for like $55 a bottle.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #197
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I wish I could drink

*sips the sweet tea*
Old 07-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #198
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wish I could drink

*sips the sweet tea*
Are you pregnant or something? I'm 15 and I do.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #199
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

No she has bad kidneys

She mentioned it awhile back
Old 07-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #200
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Medical reasons. My liver can't handle the fermentation of wine, the ethonol in beer (no corn in large amounts either), and most everything else will burn out the lining of my stomach. I lack enzymes in my liver or something that makes it so I can't process the stuff and it just sits in its normal form instead of being broken down.

Any booze gets in me, I turn sceptic and have some 75% chance to die a horrible smelly death. It happened once, never again.