Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Cloukora and Pool vs Noctis

I need something to occupy me.

Spoiler:
This location is a space of completely nothing. No sun, no moon, no clouds. You and your opponent is completely cut off from the outside world and can not escape until someone dies. This area is filed with a golden light aura and it never ends. Wander off to far from your opponent then the golden aura will completely disintegrate your body killing you completely. The temperature solely depends on the pace of battle. For example: If the battle is going moderately slow the temp will drop down to freezing temp. If the fight is going at a fast pace the temp will sky rocket. Try keeping the temp at a normal state.

Distance: 40 feet

Rules: Standard

Order of Turns: Pool, Clou, Noctis

Go.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 06-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Cloukora and Pool vs Noctis

I get to see noctis fight. This is gonna be fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It won't last too long. Don't get comfortable.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Then can I join there team if you Soooooo good?

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

lol i poop on noctis and give clou some tp for his bunghole
LOLJK HERE'S THE REAL ONE. Clou, you know we're boned, right?

I've heard of this opponent. He's a badass if I recall correctly. I have no time to spare. I release my lightning mode. I become much more buff, and my speed as well as chakra is increased. My entire body becomes super charged with white lightning. I walk over to my buddy clou and touch him on the shoulder. He enters lightning mode as well. "Be careful with this new strength, okay?" I use my new chakra to shoot a white blast of lightning at my opponent, testing his abilities. This burst will shock you, but not lethally. You'll sustain minor injuries if hit.

Last edited by Pool; 06-30-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

........... If that how you gonna fight, then i gonna leave.

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Hmmm.... Perhaps. I want to take on what I know I can handle. It depends entirely on your skill level.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #8
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I Beat pool and he thinks I am the strongest in the tourney.

And he is correct.

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I Beat pool and he thinks I am the strongest in the tourney.

And he is correct.
Well, being the strongest in the tourney isn't saying much.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Logan shut up ._. Don't milk your win because you know I will thoroughly molest you in our rematch.

Old 07-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #11
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Form
1d6
I waste no time going into my form either, I do it reluctantly though. Again (Because apparently I have so much anger in me all the freaking time), I become my Tainted form (Check the thread of me against Hayley for how I'm supposed to look). Plus the lightning form Pool had given me. I summon Fyron in my left hand, since in my right is my Dark Blade. I send 5 giant fireballs at you, each going in one direction at you: above, right, left, front, back. I await to see what you do.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]

Last edited by Cloukora; 07-01-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #12
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
lol i poop on noctis and give clou some tp for his bunghole
LOLJK HERE'S THE REAL ONE. Clou, you know we're boned, right?

I've heard of this opponent. He's a badass if I recall correctly. I have no time to spare. I release my lightning mode. I become much more buff, and my speed as well as chakra is increased. My entire body becomes super charged with white lightning. I walk over to my buddy clou and touch him on the shoulder. He enters lightning mode as well. "Be careful with this new strength, okay?" I use my new chakra to shoot a white blast of lightning at my opponent, testing his abilities. This burst will shock you, but not lethally. You'll sustain minor injuries if hit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
I waste no time going into my form either, I do it reluctantly though. Again (Because apparently I have so much anger in me all the freaking time), I become my Tainted form (Check the thread of me against Hayley for how I'm supposed to look). Plus the lightning form Pool had given me. I summon Fyron in my left hand, since in my right is my Dark Blade. I send 5 giant fireballs at you, each going in one direction at you: above, right, left, front, back. I await to see what you do.
*I find myself in this land, devoid of anything but a living light. The temperature seems to fluctuate oddly. Strange. I look around for any sign of life, before I come across two strangers. I take a step toward them, but they immediately become hostile. While I praise their guts, they have made a grave mistake attacking a random stranger. They both immerse themselves in an energy based lightning. The energy behaves in a manner very similar to reaitsu. A maddening pressure radiates around me, letting out screeches and screams, as a burst of reiatsu comes out of my body, jetting out into multiple extensions. The reiatsu is quite odd, appearing crimson, and viscous, almost like a syrup. Exposure to this reiatsu will slowly destroy a persons sanity, and dull their basic motor skills, thus delaying things such as reactions and fighting speed. But due to the same lapse in sanity, they should not know they are reacting or moving slower. It extends out in 6 directions one connecting with the beam of lightning, as well as hitting the focal points of each of the fireballs, disrupting them and causing them to explode, as the explosion causes the beam to falter, as my reiatsu wraps around it and collapses, containing the energy.*

"Come now, surely this isn't all you both have."

*I create a dense collection of this reiatsu around my blade, as the effects of it fill the air around me. I disappear in a burst of speed, appearing between both of them, swinging my sword in a horizontal circle, the pressure from the swing of my blade is enough to cut through your bodies clean. In the moment, I purposely bite my tongue, blood flowing from the wound, as I spit it onto my blade. The blood seems to be devoured by the blade itself. Suddenly, my blade's output of madness increases immensely. The amount of madness in my proximity will most definitely effect your sanity immediately, causing a lapse in motor skills as well as ability to comprehend simple situations.* "Ketsuki Dansu" *While Ketsuki Dansu is active, my madness begins to take an almost physical form, as moving in the area around me will feel like trying to maneuver through syrup. However, not only this, but your reactions will be severely dulled, and you will almost immediately feel a loss of control in yourself if your near me. On top of that, contact with my blade will send madness directly into your body, severely hindering you to a point of paralysis. Ketsuki Dansu will last 3 turns, and reactivates once I shed blood. This however, is all unknown to him. My blade splits into two shorter blades as I send a barrage of slashes at each of you, from what seems like every direction. I jump back as I stand floating in the air*

"Come now, tell me your names..."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-01-2012, 01:16 AM   #13
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"dood im pul nd thrs no wtr so i cnt do me movs. o bt wait thrs litning lol"
I use my awesome speed to swerve away from your slashes. It doesn't matter if madness slows me down because I am already so fast with my lightning mode that it makes me move at your speed. Once madness is out of my range, I put my palm to the ground as soon as I regain my ability to think straight. "Damn that was effed up." A trail of lightning flies across the floor (like, it's in the floor but you can see it.) Once the lightning reaches right under you, a big blast comes up from the ground. It's 8 feet in diameter and will eradicate you if not dodged.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #14
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Because of my heightened sense due to my massive amount of adrenaline pumping in me, your sword attack seems slowed down, and use Fyron to simply deflect the attack. Because of already being insane while in Tainted form, the lack of sanity does not affect me, thus my movement is not impaired. "The names Cloukora, and I'm gonna rip you a new one. Hell, maybe I'll be nice and give you two." I immediately swing my Dark Blade at your torso, as I am holding Fyron against your sword. The flame surrounding Fyron becomes hotter, and turns white. It's hot enough that it will melt through metal.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]

Last edited by Cloukora; 07-01-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:31 AM   #15
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Noctis is scary o.o

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:29 AM   #16
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"dood im pul nd thrs no wtr so i cnt do me movs. o bt wait thrs litning lol"
I use my awesome speed to swerve away from your slashes. It doesn't matter if madness slows me down because I am already so fast with my lightning mode that it makes me move at your speed. Once madness is out of my range, I put my palm to the ground as soon as I regain my ability to think straight. "Damn that was effed up." A trail of lightning flies across the floor (like, it's in the floor but you can see it.) Once the lightning reaches right under you, a big blast comes up from the ground. It's 8 feet in diameter and will eradicate you if not dodged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Because of my heightened sense due to my massive amount of adrenaline pumping in me, your sword attack seems slowed down, and use Fyron to simply deflect the attack. Because of already being insane while in Tainted form, the lack of sanity does not affect me, thus my movement is not impaired. "The names Cloukora, and I'm gonna rip you a new one. Hell, maybe I'll be nice and give you two." I immediately swing my Dark Blade at your torso, as I am holding Fyron against your sword. The flame surrounding Fyron becomes hotter, and turns white. It's hot enough that it will melt through metal.
*Cloukora somehow miraculously retains his ability to move, however the madness still enters his body, which is just what I wanted. He talks some smack, as my sword seems to disappear, flowing into me, as lean back, letting the hot blade swing upward and away as I savor the heat. I snap my fingers, as the madness within his body condenses, which will immediately take an immense toll on his body, before it juts out, aiming for every one if his vital organs in almost an instant, the speed amplified to do his mental state, as well as the madness around us. Due to the immediate toll on his body, he should be almost entirely unable to move as pool's destructive lightning attack comes below us. If Clou is not already dead from his injuries, this will most definitely finish him, as I disappear and reappear an appropriate distance back. My blade has reappeared. Suddenly, a massive amount of madness is released from my blade. The madness is thick, and immensely powerful. The stress it puts on the surrounding area is immense, as it begins to rip away at everything, the land itself screaming. Soon, the entire area is covered in the thickness of my insanity. Suddenly, the madness begins to bring itself unto me, attacking me almost. My form seems to disappear under the dark crimson thickness. Suddenly, a larger, more masculine form is seen emerging from the madness. (As seen here) My armor glistens in the light given off above us. The armor itself is an ultimate shield, as well as an ultimate blade. That is the armor of the Mad God. The armor itself is made of an extremely powerful metal, able to bend to my will. To even damage it would take an immense amount of power, beyond that of sheer force. My armor is not made of reiatsu, as my armor is myself merging with my blade, the armor becoming a manifestation of that as well as a part of myself. On top of that, I can reinforce it with my hierro to increase it's attack, and defensive capabilities. I too, am now faster than I was. The area around me seems to be in a constant state of chaos. The air around me is distorted, and warped, as a constant scream can be heard from my armor. While in this state, my madness is certainly powerful enough to immediately effect you. My madness is almost a living thing. Once it experiences something once from this point on, the same thing will no longer work. It will adapt. My madness evolves with the battle.*

*In a burst of madness, I appear behind pool, extensions of my armor already moving in front, on top, and below of him. As I reach to impale his neck with my hand, the extensions should block his paths to escape. Suddenly, crimson lances of madness form around us from all directions. And rapidly rush toward you. They will home in on you even if you manage to escape, as my madness now has a taste for your chakra.*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-01-2012, 02:36 AM   #17
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*dies*

Old 07-01-2012, 02:40 AM   #18
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Seeing Pool laying there dead, and with less than seconds to counter. I make a final move: I spread darkness all over, using the darkness from my Dark Blade, covering the light from all around. The darkness then manifests into a physical form, flows through every opening in Noctis' body and fills itself inside him, until finally, it all bursts out of him, ripping every part of his body to shreds. Also, I die from the piercing of my vital organs.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 07-01-2012, 02:42 AM   #19
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Whelp. I guess I win. Taka, if you want to fight, make a separate thread.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-01-2012, 06:39 AM   #20
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Logan shut up ._. Don't milk your win because you know I will thoroughly molest you in our rematch.
I am just kidding. Now excuse me I have to read skyscarpers of text that are noctis's moves.

Spoiler: