Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #21
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Popeye vs Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
\So when I see Spinach that makes Popeye = Freeza, I debate as if Popeye equels Freeza, not as if the rules get changed because he eats spinach.
That's just it. The OP doesn't say that Popeye = Freeza, it says that Popeye has the same power level as Frieza. But power levels aren't the be-all end-all of the fight. Hax is separate from power levels, and Popeye has hax from toon force.
TRcommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #22
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

He is "as strong and fast" as freiza upon consuming the spinach.
Hax is seperate package, look into toonforce. Its what makes Bugs bunny and most cartoons beat out a huge amount of verses. Popeye has his triggered after consuming the spinach and it comes in an area thats apart from power level.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #23
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
That's just it. The OP doesn't say that Popeye = Freeza, it says that Popeye has the same power level as Frieza. But power levels aren't the be-all end-all of the fight. Hax is separate from power levels, and Popeye has hax from toon force.
Nobdy has explained hax or toonforce, which would be helpful.

EDIT: Nevermind, Frosty got it.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #24
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nobdy has explained hax or toonforce, which would be helpful.
Toonforce is the force that drives cartoons, and its a form of powerful reality warping allowing for the "impossibility" of cartoons to be used in a fight, such as bugs bunny becoming god and erasing as he feels fit and mandy's smile breaking the ways of the universe in Billy and Mandy.

A more close-to-home would be Ed Edd and Eddy where Eddy eats the sun and pulls jimmy's outline out. If its funny, its possible. It also shows stuff like Popeye knocking out god and doing other beyond-possible feats after consuming spinach of any kind (leaf, canned, old, new, etc)

EDIT: darn right I do
Old 06-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #25
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
He is "as strong and fast" as freiza upon consuming the spinach.
Hax is seperate package, look into toonforce. Its what makes Bugs bunny and most cartoons beat out a huge amount of verses. Popeye has his triggered after consuming the spinach and it comes in an area thats apart from power level.
So Popeye eating spinach wasn't just a plot to get kids to eat their leafy green vegetables!?! I feel so lied to!

I guess I just disagree with hax because it changes the set rules completely.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #26
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Not our problem if the OP didn't prepare for toonforce. If we didn't have hax, then most matches wouldn't go anywhere.
IG Thanos wouldn't exist.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #27
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Not our problem if the OP didn't prepare for toonforce. If we didn't have hax, then most matches wouldn't go anywhere.
IG Thanos wouldn't exist.
Basicly there was no point in saying what the spinach did then... I dislike complex things. They aren't simple.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #28
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Pretty much. if they were anything else it'd be goku's win, but spinach is the gunpowder in the chamber that is popeye
Old 06-29-2012, 01:05 AM   #29
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Non depowered popeye knocks goku into next week. The restriciton means Goku laughs off his attacks then kills him
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #30
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
Non depowered popeye knocks goku into next week. The restriciton means Goku laughs off his attacks then kills him
OP gave him spinach.
Regardless of the type, toonforce still comes into play.
Goku still gets knocked into next week
Old 06-29-2012, 02:41 AM   #31
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Popeye gets spinach which gives enough energy that allows him to beat Frieza? That is really some ultimate spinach!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:10 AM   #32
_Peksi
Ninja Academy Student

_Peksi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Popeye uses his FTL lasso to catch Goku and punches him into a regular monkey
'cus he's Popeye the Sailor Man "toot toot"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Popeye gets spinach which gives enough energy that allows him to beat Frieza? That is really some ultimate spinach!!!
Popeye with regular spinach would lolstopm the whole DBZverse.
_Peksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #33
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Wouldn`t know about that, but Goku obviously wins because he is stronger than Frieza!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #34
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Toon force.

And spinach, regardless of effect, to trigger it.
To be fair, the spinach's effect couldve been "Reduces popeye's power level to 0" and his toonforce would easily carry him through since thats the real power behind him.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 06-29-2012 at 06:24 AM.
Frost ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:36 AM   #35
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Popeye stomps because he has a needle and Goku is afraid of needles.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #36
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This thread. -_-
Frost is right, toonforce > Goku in all aspects.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #37
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku Uchiha View Post
No Popeye having Freeza's power level means he is just as fast and strong but this a hand to hand fight
lol you think Popeye needs help to be equal to Freiza? He destroyed his universe broke the film reel and popped into RL to jack a can of RL spinach and use it to rebuild the film reel

you have no idea how powerful this guy is

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
baseline popeye without spinach was able to actually hurt the sun with his reality warping

basically OP can cripple Popeye all he wants guy can still one shot Goku

he'd have a PL of Yamcha in the Saiyan saga and still one punch Majin Buu into chewing gum and give it to Goten and Trunks

Quote:
EoS Goku spits on Freeza, and add Kaiokenx20 to Goku and those 30 seconds don't really matter. Nothing Popeye could do to kill Goku, unless having power equel to Freeza means Popeye can use Death Beam or his version of Destructo Disc, in that case, Goku gets his heart shot out or he is cut in half.
reality warping destructo disks? good lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
considering baseline popeye was affecting stars with his reality hax and this was without spinach,... Gokus still boned

mind you..it could have been worse if this Pappy the guy stalemated Popeye on spinach and they're battle busted the entire fleitchermultiverse..and this was again pappy keeping up with popeye despite his son being on spinach and Pappy being a pale shadow of his former self

by his own admission he was "sitting on his toosh too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Poepeye hardly needs spinach to beat Freiza

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Peksi View Post
Popeye uses his FTL lasso to catch Goku and punches him into a regular monkey
'cus he's Popeye the Sailor Man "toot toot"

Popeye with regular spinach would lolstopm the whole DBZverse.
correction he punches Goku into one of those wind up monkey dolls with the tambourines on their hands

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-29-2012 at 11:25 AM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #38
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Wasn't this locked a second ago?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #39
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Don't care who wins.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #40
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

@IWD the Op made a stupid restriction where popeye=Freeza. Basically meaning this match is Freeza vs Eos Goku. I do agree though that even base Popeye lolstomps the DBverse.

EDIT:I forgot about his reality warping. NVM he rapes
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote