Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #21
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: i need a training match.

I'm sorry for your loss. I will fix my post.

Thanks for the support Joon XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #22
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Logan I'm sorry I was just trying to help >_>

I really am sorry for you and I can't exactly empathise but I sure as hell can sympathise. I kind of know how it feels. My best friend was killed earlier this year... :\
I'm sorry.
Sure thing logan.
I will conter another time.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #23
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

it okay.

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #24
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I changed my conter logan so now it is your turn.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:34 AM   #25
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I say"I have more than one way to fly"I form air all over my body and am now able to fly freely. I then see the dragons and say"Go away"I toast them with a torrent of flame and i then see blasts of cloud chaka. I Fly up and around evading the chakra.
I am now at the same height you are and i cross my arms and say"Do you prefer to be beaten from behind or the front?"I then 5 windballs and throw them at you. The windballs are moving as if they have a mind of their own.
Blood style: Blood release, regenertion. Blood style Blood wall. I wait until the balls come at me. When they get close, my blood from the rocks forms a barrier around me, making the wind useless.
I then say. Blood style. Blood spikes. My blood wall explodes sending blood everywhere, The blood turns into the spikes, getting rid of your mobility. It basically, ale you stuck in that spot, making it impossible for you to get closer. Blood style, Blood stream. A stream of blood comes at you. You can't really dodge with moving without being Impaled. "Dodge this."

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Are the spikes all around me or are they in front of me?
Old 06-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #27
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Both, they surround you.

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

ok.
I will counter later.
So sorry.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

y u not just counter now?

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #30
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I am back.
I put a wind barrier around me to protect myself from the blood stream.
The blood stream hits and my barrier repels it.
I then see the spikes so i expand the wind barrier and it blows away the blood spikes,destroying them.
I then say"Pretty close. But."I fly around you very fast. So fast that it makes a tornado around you. I then fly down to the ground and make my sword rush out of the ground to fly up where you are and it goes inside the dragon and changes to it's wind form. The sword then spins around inside the dragon,killing it. The sword then aims for you to stab you in the back.

Last edited by joon; 06-28-2012 at 06:26 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #31
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

You GMED

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

How did i godmod?
Old 06-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #33
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

you insta killed me dragon.

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #34
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Well it is not godmod jeez.
The sword went through it in it's earth nature.
Look at the fight between me and taka-hebi.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #35
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You can insta kill clones(and other things not the other player) if they aren't being guarded, you just gotta have a powerful enough attack that makes sense.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #36
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay.
Let me change it.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #37
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

That is annoying that you can do that.

I start falling due to the death of my dragon. As I fall I attempt to do what is on my gif in my sig, not the avatar one in the spoiler, the one out.

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #38
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Do you mean change my move or that i can auto-hit your dragon?
The sword goes through you can the tornado swallows you up and throws you somewhere witch kills you.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #39
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

YAAAAY forumcide for the win. That is what I do when the fight is boring.

Spoiler:

Old 06-28-2012, 06:55 PM   #40
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you should have told me.
That's like you saying you give up.
Boring? You are doing real good aginst pool so why did you lose?