Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Obito vs PTS Sasuke who would win
Obito 2 18.18%
Sasuke 9 81.82%
it would be a tie 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #41
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

He didn't say it only lasts for a few seconds, but he did say it takes up a great amount of stamina.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #42
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
He didn't say it only lasts for a few seconds, but he did say it takes up a great amount of stamina.
He did not say that about the move itself however, when it came to Sasuke he did say that Sasuke himself could not hold it for more than a few seconds without getting tired when he was watching him breath heavily after using it. Now if Sasuke decides that he wants to push through his fatigue in order to use his extreme speed longer then that's a whole other dog right there, but when it comes to Sasuke at the time given he could not hold that speed for more than a few seconds before he got tired.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 06-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #43
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Oh, I thought you meant maintaining Lee's speed. Never mind then.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 06-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well Saskue solo's...literally
Old 06-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #45
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Well Saskue solo's...literally
1. its a one on one fight

2. I'm going to have to ask you if you read the entire thread because I don't like repeating myself constantly. I believe that Obito will either win with difficulties or at least give Sasuke a run for his money before he loses.

And 3. could you please explain why you think Sasuke would Solo because I don't need any Cult of Personality like people just posting things with no explanation.

I'm not trying to be rude, but those are my conditions if we are going to continue.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 06-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #46
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
1. its a one on one fight

2. I'm going to have to ask you if you read the entire thread because I don't like repeating myself constantly. I believe that Obito will either win with difficulties or at least give Sasuke a run for his money before he loses.

And 3. could you please explain why you think Sasuke would Solo because I don't need any Cult of Personality like people just posting things with no explanation.

I'm not trying to be rude, but those are my conditions if we are going to continue.

Okay sorry...

How can Saskue lose he has amazing tajutsu, spped, and ninjutsu

Obito just has fireball jutsu. I mean what else can he do???

Just look at the polls Saskue is winning 7-1

I usually did give info but since there is a lot of comments pro saskue winning ( and my past points ) it was OBvious who won

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 06-28-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #47
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Okay sorry...

How can Saskue lose he has amazing tajutsu, spped, and ninjutsu

Obito just has fireball jutsu. I mean what else can he do???

Just look at the polls Saskue is winning 7-1

I usually did give info but since there is a lot of comments pro saskue winning ( and my past points ) it was OBvious who won
True but I've also put a lot out there for Obito, plus I gave him his Generations feats and moves in the OP so you might want to go back an read those if you already haven't, he might now win, but Sasuke is definitely not leaving up out of this fight without a scratch

Old 06-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #48
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
True but I've also put a lot out there for Obito, plus I gave him his Generations feats and moves in the OP so you might want to go back an read those if you already haven't, he might now win, but Sasuke is definitely not leaving up out of this fight without a scratch
sasuke never does

Old 06-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #49
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
of course Saskue will get a scracth MORE THAN A SCRATCH. Obito is strong yes but Angery Saskue CS2 strong NO WAY

Obito is too gentle. No matter what feats Obito has Saskue is better. You have not really but up a situation where Saskue wins

At best Obito will force him in CS1 and a chodori would finish him Saskue is greater than or equal to Young kakashi
Old 06-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #50
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Sasuke can't control his Curse Mark and Chidori needs time to charge up. He can't just blitz with it and Obito can just sidestep it.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 06-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Yeah cuz Saskue is so slow when using his strongest attack you can just sidestep.
Garra and naruto got hit by it ...(i guess they should have just side step right??)

Saskue will win because of this equation

Saskue=young kakashi>>>> Obito

Please tell me HOW OBITO WINS. What skills or jutsu does he have to beat Saskue
Old 06-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #52
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Gaara got hit by it because he was in a sphere. Naruto was willing to clash with it with his Rasengan.

Anyway, Obito has more devastating fireball jutsu at his disposal.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 06-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #53
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Gaara got hit by it because he was in a sphere. Naruto was willing to clash with it with his Rasengan.

sasuke was moving way to fast for them to dodge and sasuke's fire is has way more feats than obitos he has no chance if you count the feats we have for both of them

Old 06-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #54
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:

What proof do you have that obito has stronger fireball, Saskue has a bunch of strong fire style and fireball

Both Garra and Naruto got hit with chidori. even when Garra was out of the sphere and Naruto besides the time they clashed

Saskue used Chodori to force Naruto in Nine tails state
Old 07-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #55
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What proof do you have that obito has stronger fireball, Saskue has a bunch of strong fire style and fireball

Both Garra and Naruto got hit with chidori. even when Garra was out of the sphere and Naruto besides the time they clashed

Saskue used Chodori to force Naruto in Nine tails state
Well since there was not much on Obito in the manga I allowed him his feats from Generations and during his bell test his fireball was significantly larger than Sasuke's and since Kakashi graduated at 5 and obito and he were on the same team its only right to assume that Obito was 5 when he grated as well which was 7 years younger than Sasuke was when he graduated.

Sasuke stats only puts him .5 over Obito ans that's because of intelligence, gentle or not Obito is more of the Naruto type fighter which means that would fight is he needed to. He was chunin with WAY more experience than Sasuke who was also a shinobi during war time which means he'd know more about what he was doing that Sasuke which is why I either think Obito would win or that Sasuke would just barely win.

Old 07-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #56
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Obitos Phoenix flower jutsu makes hugeass explosions.

Oh Hiroshi, you and your over-exaggerated video games

Old 07-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #57
PrinceofPeace
Banned

It does not matter who has the stonger fire attacks .. SO WHAT

Saskue clearly has more skills and is more mature. He has the power of hated and two elemntal attacks. Obito does not really have any killing attacks unlike Saskue.

Obito only has fireball. Naruto could beat obito so Saskue would kill him... Sakura could give him a run for his money to with good prep.

Obito is also the past generation plus Kakashi taught them so Saskue is already stronger than him

AND OBITO GRATUATED TO GENNIN RANK AT THE AGE OF 9 SO WHATS YOUR POINT. LOOK IT UP KAKASHI AND OBITO DID NOT GRUADATE AT THE SAME TIME

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 07-21-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #58
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It does not matter who has the stonger fire attacks .. SO WHAT

Saskue clearly has more skills and is more mature. He has the power of hated and two elemntal attacks. Obito does not really have any killing attacks unlike Saskue.

Obito only has fireball. Naruto could beat obito so Saskue would kill him... Sakura could give him a run for his money to with good prep.

Obito is also the past generation plus Kakashi taught them so Saskue is already stronger than him

AND OBITO GRATUATED TO GENNIN RANK AT THE AGE OF 9 SO WHATS YOUR POINT. LOOK IT UP KAKASHI AND OBITO DID NOT GRUADATE AT THE SAME TIME
See this is where common sense comes back into play because the Wiki though for the most part is reliable, it not 100% correct, Ok lets look at it this way Kakashi graduated at 5 the only team he has ever been on it Minato's team which consisted of Obito and Rin, since Kakahsi Obito and Rin were all the same age when Obito died that would mean that if Obito graduated at nine that Kakashi basically just sat there for 4 years doing nothing which we all know isn't true so the only logical answer to that would be that Obito and Rin graduated at 5, I'm not saying that the wiki isn't right most of the time, but there are somethings that its just wrong about, I've read wiki's were it said certain people were dead that are still alive, but just think about this the Wiki's are not made by official Naruto experts, they are made by normal people I mean I can go on the Wiki right now and edit it by saying Naruto's Rasengon could destroy the entire planet, because when you go on there it give you the option to edit the page, so on some cases we do just have to look at the entire picture and realize, well hey I know that's not right. I'm just saying.

Secondly I think we all know that PTS Sakura even with prep couldn't give anyone a run for their money, I mean she can barely do that now and its nothing against the girl personally I think that the writers are playing her, but its just a known fact, maybe Rin because I don't know of anything she can do, but still.

And my point about who has stringer fire attacks is that since Sasuke has to sit there and charge his chidori then Obito could just blast him with fire attacks and if it came down to a fire fight between the both of them then Obito would win.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #59
PrinceofPeace
Banned

So now you are saying fire jutu's is Obito's only way of winning?

True Obito's Fireball jutsu is better BUT that is the ONLY thing he can do.

Fireball jutsu is easy to dodge
Saskue has other fire attacks
Saskue also has chidori and great control of his weapons
Saskue has the power of hatred
Saskue has the Curse Mark
Saskue has a better shraigan
Saskue was taught by kakshi who was ALWAYS better than Obito

HOW please HOW does Obito win??? Fire style will not save Obito

ALSO... Saskue can just throw a paper bomb into the fireball jutsu to destroy it
Old 07-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #60
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So now you are saying fire jutu's is Obito's only way of winning?

True Obito's Fireball jutsu is better BUT that is the ONLY thing he can do.

Fireball jutsu is easy to dodge
Saskue has other fire attacks
Saskue also has chidori and great control of his weapons
Saskue has the power of hatred
Saskue has the Curse Mark
Saskue has a better shraigan
Saskue was taught by kakshi who was ALWAYS better than Obito

HOW please HOW does Obito win??? Fire style will not save Obito

ALSO... Saskue can just throw a paper bomb into the fireball jutsu to destroy it
Yes, fire balls are easy to dodge, but Obito has other fire attacks as well, which are stronger than Sasuke's

Chidori takes too long to charge at the time given and while he's charging Chidori if Obito blast his with fireball, he can just reach in his pocket and pull out a paper bomb while he's charging chidori. So if he forced to abandon Chidori, he'll have to use fire which Obito is better at.

At this point they both have two Tomoe sharingan and the curse mark does, nothing for Sasuke but cause him pain and or paralyze him, so how would it help him in this fight. also Sasuke only has .5 over Obito and that is only in intelligence.

Sasuke hates at this point is Itachi so where does His hatred come into play on this? If anything he'll love Obito to death.

And yeah, he was thought by Kakashi who was better than Obito, but lee was thought by guy and is like his clone and yet he still cannot beat Neji, Sakura was taught by Kakashi too, but she cannot beat... anyone actually so what's your point?

And honestly dude, I don't know if you've actually been reading a word I said, but I stated that Obito would either win, probably just barely by skin of his teeth or lose to Sasuke after giving him a run for his money.

As for why I think Obito would win, if because Chidori takes too long at this point, and Obito has stronger fire attacks. Fire balls are easy to dodge, but so are weapons and if they don't dodge them they deflect them.

Tags
best character, fight, obito, sasuke, uchiha, win