Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Obito vs PTS Sasuke who would win
Obito 2 18.18%
Sasuke 9 81.82%
it would be a tie 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #21
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin
 
Black Azurite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: slowly being pulled into the light
Posts: 194
Rep Power: 0
Black Azurite saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

chidori rips through the fireball
Black Azurite is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #22
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Azurite View Post
chidori rips through the fireball
OK unless I missed something, when has the chidori ever ripped through a fire ball and secondly while he's trying to chrage that chidori Obito could have blasted him with fireball by the time he was even ready to attack.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
Old 06-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #23
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 14
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
OK and I'm sorry too.

All these are probably true however, it has already been said that all Uchiha have a great amount of Stamina so that one is pretty much implied and its not like he's completely hopeless I mean that hod to have made him a chunin for good reason, plus he's still got his fire jutsu's and the same stage of sharingan as Sasuke.
Tbh, Sasuke could stomp with just taijutsu. He is much faster than Obito. So whatever he has for Sasuke, Sasuke can dodge easily and blitz. Obito just unlocked his Sharingan, Sasuke had it since he fought with Lee. Sasuke has much more practice with it.
Schnarf is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #24
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Tbh, Sasuke could stomp with just taijutsu. He is much faster than Obito. So whatever he has for Sasuke, Sasuke can dodge easily and blitz. Obito just unlocked his Sharingan, Sasuke had it since he fought with Lee. Sasuke has much more practice with it.
I might be able to agree with you about the sharingan, however, from what I've been watching, his taijutsu skills are not as far behind Sasuke's as everyone may think and he's definitely not as slow as everyone's making him out to be. Now is he lee fast, no, but you also have to remember that at that time Sasuke couldn't maintain that speed for more than a few seconds without getting tired. I also seem to notice how all of Obito's fire jutsu's seem to be significantly larger than Sasuke's and even the ones that do seem small also seem to make very large explosions.

Now does this mean Sasuke couldn't blizt obito, no, but with what? because I doubt a few punches and kicks would knock Obito out either.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
Old 06-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #25
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

The blitzing solution is never a good ending to any BG debate. >_>
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #26
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin
 
Black Azurite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: slowly being pulled into the light
Posts: 194
Rep Power: 0
Black Azurite saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

i agree, fireballs r dodgeable, plus sasuke is good wit thread, obito uses fireball jutsu sasuke dodges to the side n ties him to a tree like he did orochimaru, who is way more experienced than obito, he does dragon flame jutsu n bbqs him
Black Azurite is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #27
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: do you really really realy really want to know
Posts: 2,683
Rep Power: 8
king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
I might be able to agree with you about the sharingan, however, from what I've been watching, his taijutsu skills are not as far behind Sasuke's as everyone may think and he's definitely not as slow as everyone's making him out to be. Now is he lee fast, no, but you also have to remember that at that time Sasuke couldn't maintain that speed for more than a few seconds without getting tired. I also seem to notice how all of Obito's fire jutsu's seem to be significantly larger than Sasuke's and even the ones that do seem small also seem to make very large explosions.

Now does this mean Sasuke couldn't blizt obito, no, but with what? because I doubt a few punches and kicks would knock Obito out either.
sasuke was shown using lee's speed for way more than a few seconds at final valley and against gaara
filler feats or not sasuke has shown better speed stregnth endurance and killer insticts
sasuke's fire obliterated the middle of a tree and killed tons of naruto's clones all at once
obito's got nothing that can match
plus should he run out of chakra he will go curse mark v1 wich may hurt sasuke but it will kill obito
__________________
The blind swordsman of the shadow village
Record 5-2


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #28
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
sasuke was shown using lee's speed for way more than a few seconds at final valley and against gaara
filler feats or not sasuke has shown better speed stregnth endurance and killer insticts
sasuke's fire obliterated the middle of a tree and killed tons of naruto's clones all at once
obito's got nothing that can match
plus should he run out of chakra he will go curse mark v1 wich may hurt sasuke but it will kill obito
OK maybe I should have been clear, but I was talking about Chunin exams finals Sasuke, obviously Sasuke already had lv2 when he made it to the final valley.

On the other hand since Obito doesn't have much in the manga you have to use a lot of common sense when assessing his abilities. now before anyone gets offended I'm not saying you don't have common sense, but I'm just saying that not a lot of people think about all the facts.

The reason that I believe that obito will either win or give Sasuke a run for his money are as followed.

Obito, Kakashi and Rin graduated the academy at 5 which at that time Obito's Fire ball jutsu was displayed in their bell test which was significantly lager than Sasuke's during his bell test. Obito was made chunin at 11 a full year before the age that Sasuke even graduated which mean by that time Obito would have had WAY more combat experience that Sasuke who's only serious mission was against Haku and Zabuza which he didn't do so well in. Obito dies at 13 which mean he would have done even more difficult missions by that time and you also have to remember that Obito was a ninja in the time of the third great ninja war which means that would have had to go through more than Sasuke ever did during the time that was given. He would have had to have been skilled and smart to have survived as long as he did.

Obito's mission records say that he did 86 D-rank, 24 C-rank, 24 B-rank, 1 A-rank, 0 S-rank. though I would believe that Kanabi Bridge would be an S- Rank, but whatever

It also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 3, Taijutsu- 2, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 1, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2.5 and Hand Seals- 3

While Sasuke's mission record at the time given says that he did 7 D-rank, 1 C-rank, 2 B-rank, 6 A-rank, 0 S-rank

While it also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 2.5, Taijutsu- 2.5, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 2, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2 and Hand Seals- 3

Which means this great advantage in comabt skill Sasuke has over Obito does not exist, in fact he only in total has .5 over Obito, which means that Obito could definitely hold his own in a fight against Sasuke.

Lastly even is Sasuke used curse mark lv 1, it would not only hurt but paralyze him and did anyone ever think about what would happen his Sasuke missed his attack while using the curse mark, he'd be completely helpless and despite what his mission record say I would believe that at a time of war that all of the missions would have had to be Significantly harder.

Also before I forget, he did not show that could hold that speed for longer than a few second against Gaara, because that is when it was stated by lee that could not hold it for more than few seconds without getting tired.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 06-27-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
Old 06-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #29
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: do you really really realy really want to know
Posts: 2,683
Rep Power: 8
king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
OK maybe I should have been clear, but I was talking about Chunin exams finals Sasuke, obviously Sasuke already had lv2 when he made it to the final valley.

On the other hand since Obito doesn't have much in the manga you have to use a lot of common sense when assessing his abilities. now before anyone gets offended I'm not saying you don't have common sense, but I'm just saying that not a lot of people think about all the facts.

The reason that I believe that obito will either win or give Sasuke a run for his money are as followed.

Obito, Kakashi and Rin graduated the academy at 5 which at that time Obito's Fire ball jutsu was displayed in their bell test which was significantly lager than Sasuke's during his bell test. Obito was made chunin at 11 a full year before the age that Sasuke even graduated which mean by that time Obito would have had WAY more combat experience that Sasuke who's only serious mission was against Haku and Zabuza which he didn't do so well in. Obito dies at 13 which mean he would have done even more difficult missions by that time and you also have to remember that Obito was a ninja in the time of the third great ninja war which means that would have had to go through more than Sasuke ever did during the time that was given. He would have had to have been skilled and smart to have survived as long as he did.

Obito's mission records say that he did 86 D-rank, 24 C-rank, 24 B-rank, 1 A-rank, 0 S-rank. though I would believe that Kanabi Bridge would be an S- Rank, but whatever

It also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 3, Taijutsu- 2, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 1, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2.5 and Hand Seals- 3

While Sasuke's mission record at the time given says that he did 7 D-rank, 1 C-rank, 2 B-rank, 6 A-rank, 0 S-rank

While it also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 2.5, Taijutsu- 2.5, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 2, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2 and Hand Seals- 3

Which means this great advantage in comabt skill Sasuke has over Obito does not exist, in fact he only in total has .5 over Obito, which means that Obito could definitely hold his own in a fight against Sasuke.

Lastly even is Sasuke used curse mark lv 1, it would not only hurt but paralyze him and did anyone ever think about what would happen his Sasuke missed his attack while using the curse mark, he'd be completely helpless.
in times of war even children are forced to fight he was probrably rushed out of the academy rushed into the chunin level so that he could help in the war

thier teacher was minato and they were still with him as chunin plus one of his team members was the epic kakashi
plus sasuke did not reach lv2 until the end of his fight with naruto
i also think he would be able to put up a challenge but even with all filler sasuke wins by shear amount of abilitys

6 A rank in a time of no war is pretty good 1 in a time of war not so much
the stats are nonchanon but i can see your point but this also proves mine sasuke wins not by a land slide but in the end

speed ,jutsu ,mentality ,skill ,and challenges all give sasuke the win the only thing that gives obito an edge is logic
wereas sasuke has cold hard facts

i doubt he would use it anyway and he is only temporarily paralized if he fights it
__________________
The blind swordsman of the shadow village
Record 5-2


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by king kakashi; 06-27-2012 at 02:53 PM.
king kakashi is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #30
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
in times of war even children are forced to fight he was probrably rushed out of the academy rushed into the chunin level so that he could help in the war

thier teacher was minato and they were still with him as chunin plus one of his team members was the epic kakashi
plus sasuke did not reach lv2 until the end of his fight with naruto
i also think he would be able to put up a challenge but even with all filler sasuke wins by shear amount of abilitys

6 A rank in a time of no war is pretty good 1 in a time of war not so much
the stats are nonchanon but i can see your point but this also proves mine sasuke wins not by a land slide but in the end

speed ,jutsu ,mentality ,skill ,and challenges all give sasuke the win the only thing that gives obito an edge is logic
wereas sasuke has cold hard facts

i doubt he would use it anyway and he is only temporarily paralized if he fights it
Even at times of war,the leaf was never THAT sloppy, they wouldn't rush a student out of the academy if they were no good and they would definitely not make them a chunin if they weren't at the level to be one.

Regardless of the fact that they had Minato and Kakashi, if Obito was no good then he would have died a lot sooner than he did.

Sasuke already had lv2 by the time he got to the final valley, but they chose not to show it until Naruto went 1 tails, because he actually had it when he got out of the little coffin that the sound ninja five was carrying him in and was actually in it when he got out, but then turned back before he ran off.

The only reason I find Obito's missions to be more impressive it because at a time of war, even on D-Ranks they could have been killed because of the constant shinobi attacks, attacks that Sasuke would not have been constantly exposed to at the time that is given.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #31
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 14
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
OK maybe I should have been clear, but I was talking about Chunin exams finals Sasuke, obviously Sasuke already had lv2 when he made it to the final valley.

On the other hand since Obito doesn't have much in the manga you have to use a lot of common sense when assessing his abilities. now before anyone gets offended I'm not saying you don't have common sense, but I'm just saying that not a lot of people think about all the facts.

The reason that I believe that obito will either win or give Sasuke a run for his money are as followed.

Obito, Kakashi and Rin graduated the academy at 5 which at that time Obito's Fire ball jutsu was displayed in their bell test which was significantly lager than Sasuke's during his bell test. Obito was made chunin at 11 a full year before the age that Sasuke even graduated which mean by that time Obito would have had WAY more combat experience that Sasuke who's only serious mission was against Haku and Zabuza which he didn't do so well in. Obito dies at 13 which mean he would have done even more difficult missions by that time and you also have to remember that Obito was a ninja in the time of the third great ninja war which means that would have had to go through more than Sasuke ever did during the time that was given. He would have had to have been skilled and smart to have survived as long as he did.

Obito's mission records say that he did 86 D-rank, 24 C-rank, 24 B-rank, 1 A-rank, 0 S-rank. though I would believe that Kanabi Bridge would be an S- Rank, but whatever

It also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 3, Taijutsu- 2, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 1, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2.5 and Hand Seals- 3

While Sasuke's mission record at the time given says that he did 7 D-rank, 1 C-rank, 2 B-rank, 6 A-rank, 0 S-rank

While it also says that his stats were. Ninjutsu- 2.5, Taijutsu- 2.5, Genjutsu- 1.5, Intelligence- 2, Strength- 2, Speed- 3 Stamina- 2 and Hand Seals- 3

Which means this great advantage in comabt skill Sasuke has over Obito does not exist, in fact he only in total has .5 over Obito, which means that Obito could definitely hold his own in a fight against Sasuke.

Lastly even is Sasuke used curse mark lv 1, it would not only hurt but paralyze him and did anyone ever think about what would happen his Sasuke missed his attack while using the curse mark, he'd be completely helpless and despite what his mission record say I would believe that at a time of war that all of the missions would have had to be Significantly harder.

Also before I forget, he did not show that could hold that speed for longer than a few second against Gaara, because that is when it was stated by lee that could not hold it for more than few seconds without getting tired.
Okay, but if you look at Lee's stats, it says he has 4 speed. Chunin Exam Final Sasuke was as fast as Lee. Maybe Obito could keep up for a little bit, but in the end, Sasuke is too fast for him. Sasuke could just finish him off with a Lion Combo.
Schnarf is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #32
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Okay, but if you look at Lee's stats, it says he has 4 speed. Chunin Exam Final Sasuke was as fast as Lee. Maybe Obito could keep up for a little bit, but in the end, Sasuke is too fast for him. Sasuke could just finish him off with a Lion Combo.
Like you said, Obito could keep up with him for a little bit, but he'd still be able to keep up long Enough for Sasuke to get tired since once again Sasuke can only hold the speed for a few seconds, so keeping up with him for a little bit is all he would really need to do.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #33
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: do you really really realy really want to know
Posts: 2,683
Rep Power: 8
king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Like you said, Obito could keep up with him for a little bit, but he'd still be able to keep up long Enough for Sasuke to get tired since once again Sasuke can only hold the speed for a few seconds, so keeping up with him for a little bit is all he would really need to do.
to keep up he would have to match speed or see better which is impossible for him to do

2 tomoe = 2 tomoe

therefore their eyes are reacting similar but sasuke is moving faster

unlike with sasuke vs haku were sasuke has better eyes so he was able to keep up despite being slower
edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Even at times of war,the leaf was never THAT sloppy, they wouldn't rush a student out of the academy if they were no good and they would definitely not make them a chunin if they weren't at the level to be one.

Regardless of the fact that they had Minato and Kakashi, if Obito was no good then he would have died a lot sooner than he did.

Sasuke already had lv2 by the time he got to the final valley, but they chose not to show it until Naruto went 1 tails, because he actually had it when he got out of the little coffin that the sound ninja five was carrying him in and was actually in it when he got out, but then turned back before he ran off.

The only reason I find Obito's missions to be more impressive it because at a time of war, even on D-Ranks they could have been killed because of the constant shinobi attacks, attacks that Sasuke would not have been constantly exposed to at the time that is given.
minato believed in always protecting his team
he never showed it and personnally i think it was the last try of a desperate man
possible but not proven
__________________
The blind swordsman of the shadow village
Record 5-2


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by king kakashi; 06-27-2012 at 03:28 PM.
king kakashi is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #34
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
to keep up he would have to match speed or see better which is impossible for him to do

2 tomoe = 2 tomoe

therefore their eyes are reacting similar but sasuke is moving faster

unlike with sasuke vs haku were sasuke has better eyes so he was able to keep up despite being slower
edit:
minato believed in always protecting his team
he never showed it and personnally i think it was the last try of a desperate man
possible but not proven
with Haku Sasuke's eyes were actually 1 tomoe in on eye and 2 tomoe in the other

After the part about Minato protecting his team I'm not actually sure what you are talking about so can you explain what you were answering there?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 06-27-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #35
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: do you really really realy really want to know
Posts: 2,683
Rep Power: 8
king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
with Haku Sasuke's eyes were actually 1 tomoe in on eye and 1 tomoe in the other

After the part about Minato protecting his team I'm not actually sure what you are talking about so can you explain what you were answering there?
kakashi's and obito's belief in teamwork originated from minato's belief that team members should be willing to die for each other
__________________
The blind swordsman of the shadow village
Record 5-2


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #36
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
kakashi's and obito's belief in teamwork originated from minato's belief that team members should be willing to die for each other
OK so that's what you were talking about when you said "he never showed it and personnally i think it was the last try of a desperate man
possible but not proven"

Just wanted to make sure, OK
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #37
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 14
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Where in the manga does it say/show that Sasuke can hold that speed only for a few seconds? I'd like a chapter and page number if possible.

Last edited by Schnarf; 06-27-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Schnarf is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #38
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Where in the manga does it say that Sasuke can hold that speed only for a few seconds?
Lee said it dude, when he was watching Sasuke fight Gaara, he said that it was amazing that could reach that kind of speed in such a short time when I took him years and that the power of the sharingan was truly something to behold, however, he also said that it seemed to use up a great amount of his stamina since it seems that he is not able to hold that speed for more than a few seconds as he watched Sasuke breathe heavily after using it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
Old 06-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #39
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,626
Rep Power: 14
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Lee said it dude, when he was watching Sasuke fight Gaara, he said that it was amazing that could reach that kind of speed in such a short time when I took him years and that the power of the sharingan was truly something to behold, however, he also said that it seemed to use up a great amount of his stamina since it seems that he is not able to hold that speed for more than a few seconds as he watched Sasuke breathe heavily after using it.
I edited my previous post. Check it out.
Schnarf is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #40
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,169
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
I edited my previous post. Check it out.
I've never actually been good at remembering chapter numbers only events, but if you look up Chunin Exams Gaara vs Sasuke Manga you should be able to find it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now  
 

Tags
best character, fight, obito, sasuke, uchiha, win


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.