Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #1
bajanchris
Freshmen Academy Student

bajanchris is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Does it really make sense about Tobi's identity?

Hi im new to this forum. I sufer from dyslexia, so please forgive my typing. I am trying my best. However i have been a fan of Naruto since day one.

Also sorry if anyone ever posted this before, couldent find the subject.

Spoiler:
On to the matter. If Obito is Tobi, then who was the Tobi that attaked Konoha, when the 4th Hokage protected it, and sacrificed himself?
Also when did Obito get this powerful? He was a lot weaker than Kakashi as a kid. Now he can teleport, and is the leader of a band with some of the strongest Ninjas in the world?
I mean i always suspected it to be Tobi, since he had the same sharingan as Kakashi. but it didnt add up to me, since he was just a kid when Tobi fought Minato.
Honestly There are a lot of gaps to fill. Like what happen to the Uchia tribe, and why are they all evil.

Please comment would like to hear other peoples opinion about this.

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 09-14-2012 at 02:37 PM.
bajanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Obito = Tobi. Does it really make sense?

Quote:
Who was the Tobi that attaked Konoha, when the 4th Hokage protected it, and sacrificed himself?
Since that Tobi used the same T/S Jutsu, it's safe to say that was Obito.

Quote:
Also when did Obito get this powerful? He was a lot weaker than Kakashi as a kid. Now he can teleport, and is the leader of a band with some of the strongest Ninjas in the world?
16-17 years have passed since Obito "died".
Look at how Naruto improved in about 3.
Also, unlike Naruto, Obito had the probably most monstrous Human to ever live at his side.
Zetsu also most likely comes into play.
And we also know Obito has links to Orochimaru and Danzo.

Hope I helped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vivi; 09-08-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #3
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Vivi pretty much explained it. There are other forums that have debates on it but for the most part I'm just waiting for Kishi to further explain this

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And the debate continues...

No sense.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
bajanchris
Freshmen Academy Student

Yeah Naruto improved a lot in 3 years. But he showed promise from the start. Obito seemed kind of useless in the Kakashi flashbacks. Tobi fought Minato at the age of 16, and sumoned the 9 tails, acording to the story, dont that mean Tobi should like be a 10 tails in power himself by now 13 years after? Maybe even stronger. Where do you think Naruto is in 13 years? So in 3 years Obito recoverd, he had just learned how to use Sharingan when he suposobly died, but masterd it, and is able to almost destroy the whole of Konoha, with Minato and Sarutobi protecting it???? Obito being Tobi is pretty cool, but makes no sense what so ever this far. Only thing that could save it, is if Zetsu made him powerful, or maybe Oro did in his younger days.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
CatTrain
Freshmen Academy Student

CatTrain saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Forget Obito, what doesn't make sense is how they can have walkie talkies and heads sets yet they still use birds to send messages. Invent a telegraph already.
CatTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*looks at title
no..not really

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #8
Dreamme
Freshmen Academy Student

Dreamme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Obito = Tobi. Does it really make sense?

I don't know too
Dreamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #9
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

lets stop make complicated theory because its useless, kishi has small brain like a kid. he make kakashi gaiden so obito is tobi. this story is just simple. lets start make prediction like children does and dont make theory too far over like izuna, kagami, madara is tobi. naruto will climb a tree, jump towards obito and madara and smash them with rasengan shuriken.
the end.
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:48 AM   #10
Asura kisuke
Freshmen Academy Student

Asura kisuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It had to be someone with substantial reason to want it to happen izuana body was shown with him dead shisui was also found dead didnt see his body though but the ucjiha police said they found it dont know about kagami uchiha and madara was dead so i was thinking possible a clone made from his cells. but be real for a while and see what kishi did show he did show that obito had severely hate war and would never leave a friend behind on top kakashi didnt keep the promise they made to take care of rin. I beleive things must have happen after that, that made obito think the world will never change war will keep going on so he chose to be evil. all and all im not too surprise its obito he had motive and about him being weak b4 the time skip have u people notice how sasuke grows its like powers just come to him out of no where same thing can be said about any uchiha. obito was never weak he was just starting to grow his sharingan had just awaken.
Asura kisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:59 AM   #11
Sasori15
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I was thinking that Obito was Madara too, but it can be anyone. Someone could easily steal the sharingan and learn how to use it.
Sasori15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #12
bajanchris
Freshmen Academy Student

Forget Obito, what doesn't make sense is how they can have walkie talkies and heads sets yet they still use birds to send messages. Invent a telegraph already.

Haha yeah tha still makes me laugh.

kishi did show he did show that obito had severely hate war and would never leave a friend behind on top kakashi didnt keep the promise they made to take care of rin. I beleive things must have happen after that, that made obito think the world will never change war will keep going on so he chose to be evil.

Yeah i know thats the motive, but that is a really bad motive. Destroy the whole world because of that? i hate when they exagurate things. Obito should have a bigger agenda than that imo.

and about him being weak b4 the time skip have u people notice how sasuke grows its like powers just come to him out of no where same thing can be said about any uchiha

Sasuke and his brother are like the strongest uchia ever after Madara, and they were prodigies since children. Obito was 13 and hadent yet learnt Sharingan, him being this strong and able to take on Minato at 16 is just poorly thinking of the creators.

But i see why its Obito, he is the same as Naruto. The underdog, he had googles, similar hair to Naruto. He fell inlove with the girl. Sort of the the same story as team 7 with Minatos team. However, he being mad cause Rin died is why i sometimes hate this show. They need to stop that. People need to have real reasons for being evil, or just be plain evil. Thats why Orochimaru will always be my favorite villain on this show. Cause he just wanted power. Not no stupid sob story about something that happen in the past, that makes the person want to destroy the world.

Also Obito should not be this strong, i hope someone made him stronger along the way

Last edited by bajanchris; 09-10-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #13
bajanchris
Freshmen Academy Student

lets stop make complicated theory because its useless, kishi has small brain like a kid. he make kakashi gaiden so obito is tobi. this story is just simple. lets start make prediction like children does and dont make theory too far over like izuna, kagami, madara is tobi. naruto will climb a tree, jump towards obito and madara and smash them with rasengan shuriken.
the end.

Hahahahaha this was funny
Old 09-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #14
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Does it really make sense about Tobi's identity?

Wrong thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:11 AM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Does it really make sense about Tobi's identity?

who are you to say that it does not make sense or it does make sense. Just wait until we have all of the information just wait till Kishi explains everything!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote