Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 06-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #221
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Official War System RP Villages!

im in Shadow...woo XD

My theme:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #222
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
You sure?
yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Good choice, Joon
lol.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #223
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Okie dokie invited.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:51 PM   #224
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Thanks.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #225
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Anyone for shadow o.o
Old 06-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #226
itachipeintobi
Chunin

Location: At DWMA with my bes symmetrical friend Death the kid and the wonderful Dr.Stein
itachipeintobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

IM IN SHADOW!sorry so happy

My theme:

itachipeintobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #227
Namikaze Nukio
Ninja Academy Student

Namikaze Nukio has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

"The Village Hidden in the Shadows" Is what i want, I signed up at the other post.
Namikaze Nukio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #228
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze Nukio View Post
"The Village Hidden in the Shadows" Is what i want, I signed up at the other post.
Just about every village has reached their cap for the time being. Ocean and Summit could use some people though.

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #229
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The only reason I'd like to join the Summit is because I know Maikeru will take good care of me =)

If not there, then the Ocean...
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #230
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would like to join Amazon please....

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #231
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Summit? if it hasn't already reached it's cap.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang

Last edited by Shinagami; 06-23-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #232
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I was told by Nick T to join Amazon..... But if I can't then I will be a rogue

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #233
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I would like to join the Summit.

User name: The Forgotten One
Character: The Forgotten One
Pic/Description: see first post: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90357

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #234
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Can I sign my friend Seraphim up for the Summit too? Here's his character.

Username: Seraphim
Character Name: Richard Serra
Pic/Description:
Spoiler:

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

Last edited by The Forgotten One; 06-24-2012 at 09:18 AM.
The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #235
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

FO and Sera are added.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #236
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ocean Pwweeeezzzzzzzzzzz.

Username: Hozuki
Name: Alice Wonder
Description/Picture: Ignore da bunny
Spoiler:

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #237
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Wrong thread for your character, but I'll add you to Ocean.

Ocean and Shadows both need one more member. After that the cap is removed.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #238
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'll join the shadow village

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #239
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruke uchiaki View Post
May I join the Summit?
Nope it's full.
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
i'll join the shadow village
Okie dokie.

Make your char. first.

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 06-25-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #240
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Nope it's full.

Okie dokie.

Make your char. first.
Ok, is the Ocean available?

Current Black Belt in Taekwondo
Spoiler:
I Want To Know, Are You Insane Enough To Take The Challenge?
Spoiler:

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:
Proud Member of The Village Hidden In The Ocean

Naruke Uchiaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
role play, role playing, war system, war system relaunch