Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 03-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default vizanime.com registration!

We're pleased to announce that we've just launched user registration and community functions on our new streaming video site, vizanime.com. As we continue to develop the VIZ Anime website, we'll be adding more user features, but we wanted to give you the chance to get in early, and also give you the chance to give us first feedback on how we're doing and what you'd like to see.

[Note: We're sorry to say that if you are located outside the US, you will be unable to register for the site. We apologize if you happen to fall in this group and cannot access the site; however, we welcome you to continue posting and contributing to the naruto.com forum. Gomen nasai (sorry)!]

To register on vizanime.com, just visit the site and follow the directions for registration. We hope you enjoy vizanime.com, and thanks for all that you bring to the naruto.com forum!

EDIT: First check the email you used to sign up on the forum. It's possible that you might have received an email from VIZ explaining that your username has been reserved for you, in which case you'll need to log in with your username instead of clicking "sign up". And then click "forgot your password?" to reset your password.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22

Last edited by Sage Mode; 03-02-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: vizanime.com registration!

Let me see if I remember this, I didn't exactly save my message when my thread got deleted because I brought this up.

What type of benefits will people gain from being a member? From what I can tell right now, I can pretty much get the same exact content that a person not logged in can get. I understand you guys will be add more user features, but can you give us a general idea what is to be expected? It helps to come back if I'm expecting something good.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

I've been there its amazing butthe Feedback button doesnt work and it wont let me send feedback.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
I've been there its amazing butthe Feedback button doesnt work and it wont let me send feedback.
well I use it last night to sent feed about the site when I was on

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I just tried like 4 times and it wouldnt let me.

Spoiler:

Old 03-02-2010, 10:46 AM   #6
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Let me see if I remember this, I didn't exactly save my message when my thread got deleted because I brought this up.

What type of benefits will people gain from being a member? From what I can tell right now, I can pretty much get the same exact content that a person not logged in can get. I understand you guys will be add more user features, but can you give us a general idea what is to be expected? It helps to come back if I'm expecting something good.
What it gives you is a chance to comment on the videos directly and interact with other viewers outside of the forum. I'll get back to you on what other features there might be.

Quote:
What happened? How did you know it didn't work? Did it give you a message?

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #7
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
What it gives you is a chance to comment on the videos directly and interact with other viewers outside of the forum. I'll get back to you on what other features there might be.

What happened? How did you know it didn't work?
Every time i hit send a little window would pop up and say i didnt type anything even though i filled the whole window. I even put my E-mail.

Spoiler:

Old 03-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #8
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What the? I'm pissed.

Who took my username?! Zazuro is my name and only, Now I don't like people stealing my created names....(with characters names like KibaFan01 I would understand) ...but "Zazuro"? That is not okay! Whoever took it please tell me. I had to put in my name as Zazuro1.

I am still and will still be pissed that my own created name gets taken by a stealer.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
What the? I'm pissed.

Who took my username?! Zazuro is my name and only, Now I don't like people stealing my created names....(with characters names like KibaFan01 I would understand) ...but "Zazuro"? That is not okay! Whoever took it please tell me. I had to put in my name as Zazuro1.

I am still and will still be pissed that my own created name gets taken by a stealer.
I hate to say they can't steel it well because if you got an e-mail from then they all ready made you a pre-set accoutn with the same username and password. You have to request a new password to logg in..

here try this.

you will need to first reset your password. Visit the site, click the "Login" link at the top, and then click the "Forgot Your Password" link. Enter the email address you use for the naruto.com forum, and the site will email you instructions on how to reset your password.

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-02-2010 at 01:19 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #10
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I feel ripped off now that I own all the Prince of Tennis box sets. Enjoy my $160 donation, Viz. xD

I made an account but the way it is now I'll probably never go on there.

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #11
Zaori Momochi
Banned

Zaori Momochi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Why does it only have 113 episodes of Bleach? and why are they all subbed?
Zaori Momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #12
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Every time i hit send a little window would pop up and say i didnt type anything even though i filled the whole window. I even put my E-mail.
Members from outside the us cant join

I did the whole password thing 3 hours ago and it still hasn't created my account.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #13
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Members from outside the us cant join

I did the whole password thing 3 hours ago and it still hasn't created my account.
nah, you names were reserved, but if people went to the site they could sign up.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:10 PM   #14
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Uhm....where is this link that i can "activate" my *reserved* account? I searched in my email inbox and spam box....nothing....

Old 03-02-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Uhm....where is this link that i can "activate" my *reserved* account? I searched in my email inbox and spam box....nothing....
Did you check/sign up with the same email you use on the forums?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #16
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think my post was ignored so

I did the password thing they told us to do 3 hours again and I still didnt get the email for me to change my password

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!

just kinda wondering...you guys said we can comment on episodes...wheres the comment button...
Old 03-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #18
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
nah, you names were reserved, but if people went to the site they could sign up.
\\

Oh, I was wondering why someone took my email and username.

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
ThePurpleChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #19
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Did you check/sign up with the same email you use on the forums?
It can't.

The email and usernames from this forum are all *RESERVED* on there. So I can't signup with the same email or username.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #20
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
It can't.

The email and usernames from this forum are all *RESERVED* on there. So I can't signup with the same email or username.
I got on there in no time with my user info??? so why can't you get on there now??

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
viz websites