Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Brimstone: The Grand Ritual [Book 1]

This Story has a Copyright.

It is a personal story on The Grim Reaper and how he came to be with twists and turns throughout the first trilogy. The second trilogy delves further.

The Entire Book is in the post below.

Book Titles :

Spoiler:
The Reaper Trilogy:
Book 1 : Tarnished Tranquility
Book 2 : Sinister Ambition
Book 3 : Focal Atrophy

The Licharius Trilogy:
Book 4 : Eternal Serpentine
Book 5 : Fiery Divergence
Book 6 : Immortal Culimination

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 01-06-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: All Chapters EDITED!
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: My Writing (Fairly Long Read)

[Chapters will be placed here when requested]

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 07-24-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Book 1 COMPLETE!!
Old 06-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well don't think negitively, the next harry potter could be you! I think you should publish it, if not for the book but the experince. I dislike grammar as well, unless its a formal essay for school I tend to let it was slip away...(like right now!) I enjoy writing to but I never had had the patience for writing a book I've tryed and sorta stoped at page 3...Keep writing it'll be great I know it. I can speak for myself, not every one esle but I'll support 'cha! It seems like my genre too. Oh, the thought of books...

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Thanks ooh I'm not pessimistic about it ... just doubt it can be THAT popular. Like I said I'm sure I can make a good story but not sure how well I can right it. I'm not a hundred percent sure what genre it would be though. It has a mixture of love, hate, religion, magic, betrayal, mystery, drama, death, twists, etc... I'm not sure there is an element I haven't touched yet it is very wide varied. I think my twists are brilliant although I have to admit I got one of my ideas from the Harry Potter books. The last books twist I came up with I like the most. I also leave the reader ask a question in each chapter and some have the answer at the end of the chapters.

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I love twists! amd genre is the type of book you like. (ex. horror fantasy romance)
wow, sounds like you have put alot into it, that's really cool. I get my inspirtion from Philophers, and Walter Dean Myers. (an author)

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 06-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

wow, maikeru, havvent seen you forever, i used to mysticnin15/ninjanick15, and i have to say, youre prety good, my friends and i also write a role play

Shinobi: The Saga, Pts. 1 and 2, if your interested

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

but the grim reaper uses a scythe, not a sai, elektra uses a sai

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 06-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry Kage I gotta go, my computers freaking out. Keep writing I expect to see it in print!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 06-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #9
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Oh yeah duh... I can't believe I put down sai ... I must've been watching the Ninja Turtles around that time or something, lol. Ohh yeah it does get a bit of a horror element in it later on. Yeah I'll put the next chapter or two up soon hopefully.

@Nick : Yeah it has been awhile how's life? Alright I'll check that out later.

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Oh yeah duh... I can't believe I put down sai ... I must've been watching the Ninja Turtles around that time or something, lol. Ohh yeah it does get a bit of a horror element in it later on. Yeah I'll put the next chapter or two up soon hopefully.

@Nick : Yeah it has been awhile how's life? Alright I'll check that out later.

pretty, good, and thanks,

and everyone makes mistakes

/Heil

Old 06-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
pretty, good, and thanks,

and everyone makes mistakes
Yeah I actually noticed a spelling mistake while looking back trying to find sai. I had spelt ground without the d ... I think I spelt weep wrong too I think I may have to look that up to find the spelling.

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Hmm nevermind I did spell it right.

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #13
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey my computer stopped actin' like a spoiled child, yay!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 06-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #14
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll be looking forward to those new chapters.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 06-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Yeah I'm working on typing up Chapter 3 right now ... can expect it in a few hours I'd say.

YouTube:
src="
Old 06-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #16
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

cooll.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 06-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #17
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
The family was laying on the ground in Hel's Graveyard. Blood, and sweat poured down the man's body as his baby son of only one year sleeps by the tombstone. The mother prays in the corner hoping for some form of miracle.
The Reaper stands over the man and in a sickly voice he speaks, "Your time is up Mr. Pragmer, your time is up."
"You will never get your hand on my family, Reaper never!" the man yelled back at him.
Awesome, man.

Suggestion: I think you're only doing it in the beginning, but in general the verb tenses need to be consistent throughout. So it would read:

Blood, and sweat poured down the man's body as his baby son of only one year slept by the tombstone. The mother prayed in the corner hoping for some form of miracle.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #18
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Good call, Sage, my English teacher goes on alot about that...in my own writing...its hard to be consitaint like that. I always have to be looking back. (good use of gren too)

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 06-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Chapters have been proofread.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 08-30-2010 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Chapters 1-2 taken down.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #20
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Nice.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote: