Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
#1FANNNN
Freshmen Academy Student

#1FANNNN is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sasori Misconceptions

Hi guys, I just thought I wanna ask. Sasori was indicated by Chiyo to have suicided, right? and Chiyo was the one that delivered the final blow to Sasori, right? Well, if so, why the heck am I hearing all these wrong things about Sakura is so strong.. She held her own against Sasori. I know she improved, and helped Chiyo in the fight.. and stood on her own a few times.. but she did get help from Chiyo though.. Honestly, I saw this with my own eyes, but I just want to make sure I didn't see things incorrectly...

Well, it wasn't exactly suicide, but Sasori let himself get stabbed even though he had a chance to avoid that last attack. and Chiyo saw and indicated this.

Last edited by #1FANNNN; 05-26-2012 at 12:19 PM.
#1FANNNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasori Misconceptions

Allow me to explain

Chiyo and Sakura beat Sasori. Plain and simple.

Sakura would be dead if it weren't for Chiyo and vice versa.

Sasori got out numbered.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chiyo had a puppet with a concious. Sasori was above them on so many levels. Sakura was prepared firstly and secondly to those who think sakura can even breath on the same level as Sasori, think again. Sakura even in present is no where near able to challenge Sasori let alone defeat him.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:25 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKakashi View Post
Chiyo had a puppet with a concious. Sasori was above them on so many levels. Sakura was prepared firstly and secondly to those who think sakura can even breath on the same level as Sasori, think again. Sakura even in present is no where near able to challenge Sasori let alone defeat him.
Sasori WAS a puppet with a conscious .

I don't think Sakura is on the same level as Sasori.

But Sakura and Chiyo > Sasori.

Really it was Chiyo vs Sasori.
Sakura was Chiyo's trump card.
Chiyo won.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:31 AM   #5
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chiyo & Sakura < Sasori

He was owning them the whole battle. They only won because of Sakura's potions and because good > evil.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:11 AM   #6
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sasori>Chiyo & Sakura

The guy let himself get killed he couldve just evaded and kill one of them until the other dies of poison.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Chiyo even admitted that Sasori should have won. The people who think that Chiyo and Sakura are actually capable of beating Sasori in a fair fight given their current abilities don't understand the circumstances.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You also must remember two important things.

Sasori had the misfortune fighting Sakura who was the main female character.

Chiyo and Sakura were also natural counters to Sasori's fighting abilities.
There were also some things Sasori could have done but did not for example, he could have continued to spam Iron Sand Drizzle.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan

I agree. Sakura and Chiyo probably wouldn't have even lived past the battle if it weren't for Sakura's potion.
Spoiler:
And if they didn't win and Chiyo died during the fight, I think the whole anime would had been in a mess, because Gaara wouldn't have been brought back to life by Chiyo. Just think about it: the Kages may have had a tough time deciding who would be in Gaara's place in the Fourth Great Ninja War, and the Sand would have a tough time. I think I'm going off-topic, so I'mma stop there ~

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #10
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Personally, I think the that you're right. It seemed to me like Chiyo was indicating that he could've avoided that final attack.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #11
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Chiyo even admitted that Sasori should have won. The people who think that Chiyo and Sakura are actually capable of beating Sasori in a fair fight given their current abilities don't understand the circumstances.

No, I do understand the circumstances.

Chiyo and Sakura defeated Sasori.

Sasori saw that Chiyo and Sakura were down and went for the kill.
He let his guard down and got stabbed to death and died soon after.

Oh sure, Chiyo probably thinks that Sasori LET HER stab him.

But I don't buy it.

Sasori had every intention of killing Chiyo and Sakura
and when they were down he saw an opportunity.
But he underestimated them thinking they would
not be able to fight back and thus made a rookie mistake.

Chiyo and Sakura defeated Sasori. Plain and simple.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasori never showed on sign that he cared about Chiyo, not to his dying creek. AS far as he knew, he did kill Chiyo becase there was no more antidote.

Chiyo is old and senile. To cling to the final thread of sanity and repress Sasori's last words, she invents the fact that he let himself be caught.
This is complete tripe becasue there is no way Sasori could have know that Chiyo had another seal jutsu in her broken puppets.

Finally, zombie Sasori was unrepentant when revived. He only started to change his mind when Kankuro talked about art.

Last edited by Wooster; 06-11-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #13
Marfi
Apprentice Genin

Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
No, I do understand the circumstances.

Chiyo and Sakura defeated Sasori.

Sasori saw that Chiyo and Sakura were down and went for the kill.
He let his guard down and got stabbed to death and died soon after.

Oh sure, Chiyo probably thinks that Sasori LET HER stab him.

But I don't buy it.

Sasori had every intention of killing Chiyo and Sakura
and when they were down he saw an opportunity.
But he underestimated them thinking they would
not be able to fight back and thus made a rookie mistake.

Chiyo and Sakura defeated Sasori. Plain and simple.
I think you're underestimating Sasori.He is too skilled to do this kind of silly mistake.

Though you're kinda right in a way.There is no sign that Sasori was having a change of heart or something.That after all this years of his evil deeds he would just let himself be killed.

Last edited by Marfi; 06-11-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Marfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfi View Post
I think you're underestimating Sasori.He is too skilled to do this kind of silly mistake.

Though you're kinda right in a way.There is no sign that Sasori was having a change of heart or something.That after all this years of his evil deeds he would just let himself be killed.

This probably a mistake by Kishi.He was trying to look akatsuki soo awesome that he made them very very powerful.So I think Sasori's the result of making enemy powerful(killing in such pathetic way)
Actually I'm not. It's as Wooster said. Sasori thought he killed Chiyo.

Then he lost.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #15
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sasori willingly let himself be hit. he wanted to die, plain and simple.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
Why did Sasori want to die then?

Sasori got beaten. Plain and simple.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:35 AM   #17
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Zetsu View Post
Being in denial is a bad habit.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Being in denial is a bad habit.
Wait are you actually a member of

CLUB CHIYO AND SAKURA BEAT SASORI

Members:

Mrsticky005
Wooster
Jonesy?

...At least in my case.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's an exclusive club.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #20
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Inari got him when his back was turned. The heart-stab only quickened his untimely demise.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote