Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #21
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #49: Cheah!

hahah...why...?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #22
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Because you like RED curry. >.>

Old 06-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #23
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nah..it's more like brown curry

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #24
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Okay, but I am keeping an eye on you. -.q

Old 06-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #25
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

heheh...ok...

*noms on honey flavored arare crackers

i finally had some hummus today. havnt had some in weeks

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #26
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hey wooster look peasants stole your lazer
Old 06-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #27
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
heheh...ok...

*noms on honey flavored arare crackers

i finally had some hummus today. havnt had some in weeks
I haven't had hummus since I left Detroit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Hey wooster look peasants stole your lazer
I don't have lazers.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #28
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nepotism, nepotism everywhere! ohh so much so

but that being said..Eagles challenging me on NF was just stupid..

Old 06-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #29
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah shinigan and all his neopotism. GEEEEEEEEZ

Side note: What does shinigan no sora mean? Well, I know it is sky something..

Old 06-12-2012, 11:12 PM   #30
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@daph

Hummus is the shiznit

In fact I have a lovely sandwhich for you to test out

You start out with some wheat silver dollar rolls, then if desired toast them after splitting them in half

Next you spread your. Choice of hummus on the inside of the roll(s)

Next you take some deli style provolone and place a lice on either side of the roll

Then you add deli fried turkey breast, deli pepperoni(the big circles like from a sub shop) and either genoa or hard salami on top of the cheese

Finally you place the other half of the roll(s) on top of the meat and cheese and enjoy

Now hoys that sound?
Old 06-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #31
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

@ IWD

You want I join funtime over chyer and help you make bird kebabs?

@wooster

Fine they took your LASER

And my username roughly translates from japanese to "eyes of death from heaven" sora can mean either sky or heaven depending on the context
Old 06-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Too bad my laser has lasers on it that shoot peasants. :3

Oh, I see.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #33
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I'll blame the Queen of Scots instead.
Joke's on you, Scotland doesn't have a queen.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #34
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I haven't had hummus since I left Detroit.

I don't have lazers.
that sounds like a long time
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
@daph

Hummus is the shiznit

In fact I have a lovely sandwhich for you to test out

You start out with some wheat silver dollar rolls, then if desired toast them after splitting them in half

Next you spread your. Choice of hummus on the inside of the roll(s)

Next you take some deli style provolone and place a lice on either side of the roll

Then you add deli fried turkey breast, deli pepperoni(the big circles like from a sub shop) and either genoa or hard salami on top of the cheese

Finally you place the other half of the roll(s) on top of the meat and cheese and enjoy

Now hoys that sound?
*mouth watering.....that sounds pretty good...except for the lice part(is that the same lice as in hair lice? i doubt it..it's probably something else then...)

hummus is good with everything~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 01:01 AM   #35
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Phoenix force the power of the mods
Spoiler:

Old 06-13-2012, 02:16 AM   #36
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

After the Catch starts next week~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 04:35 AM   #37
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

@daph

No it was supposed to say slice so it was a typo due to it being typed late at night while being distracted by a very anxious and eager expectant young japanese woman.

No parasites were used in the making of this sandwhich
Old 06-13-2012, 07:07 AM   #38
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So about this recent moderator business that had come up again in the burrow.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-13-2012, 07:34 AM   #39
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Daph: We have new hummus challenges to complete. We can't let this noob make something hummus related that we haven't tried already!

*Grabs cookbook, recipes, and changes the channel to Food network!*

Old 06-13-2012, 07:42 AM   #40
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Joke's on you, Scotland doesn't have a queen.
Scotland will rise again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
that sounds like a long time

*mouth watering.....that sounds pretty good...except for the lice part(is that the same lice as in hair lice? i doubt it..it's probably something else then...)

hummus is good with everything~
Not THAT long ago. Less than a year. >.>