Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Is Bleach anime really ending?

I recently started watching Bleach anime. However, I heard anime ends this month. I wonder if it is true? Is Bleach really ending or is it just going to be postponed for some time?

What do you think?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #2
Marcus123
Apprentice Genin

Marcus123 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Is Bleach anime really ending?

I think its only being postponed as the manga is on it final arc cant just do over 360 episodes and just stop when its almost over as it is. They will most likely put it on break until manga gets further ahead so there is no more fillers.
Marcus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

From what I've read, they pulled the plug on it, but maybe in the future they'll release the final arc, be it in chapters or in OVA's, or go the DBZK or FMAB route, a non-filler full reboot

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Aizen Sosuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It is still unconfirmed. There are rumors of just a timeslot change. But apparently Bleach has always aired on 2 Stations(TV Tokyo/TV Osaka) just TV Tokyo is stopping it. and there is a rumor of a hitaus until the arc gets enough material for the anime to work with

Naruto Shippuden is awesome

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Aizen Sosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

after the current arc, how many arcs are left?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
It is still unconfirmed. There are rumors of just a timeslot change. But apparently Bleach has always aired on 2 Stations(TV Tokyo/TV Osaka) just TV Tokyo is stopping it. and there is a rumor of a hitaus until the arc gets enough material for the anime to work with
hmm.. I wasn't aware it aired on 2 stations.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

From what ive heard it's over.
But maybe it'll turn into like an Inuyasha kinda thing, where it comes back later on.

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #8
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
hmm.. I wasn't aware it aired on 2 stations.
Thats what a lot of people on youtube have been saying and there is an episode shceduled in April when It was ending in march so....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
But maybe it'll turn into like an Inuyasha kinda thing, where it comes back later on.
Could be im seeing like an FMAB thing. They could do an Anime only ending for now then animate the whole series to the end of the manga with filler later on

No one has ever stood at the top,not you nor me nor the gods,but that unavoidable vaccancy will be removed i alone will stand at the top-Sosuke Aizen
Old 03-16-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

According to tv listings in Japan the last episode is 366 on March 27th and it is listed as the final episode.

Hopefully they animate the final arc eventually. It makes sense though as it has only just started and saves pointless filler for a long time.

I like the sound of a re-boot after the final arc has ended like DBZ:Kai or FMA:BH so we can have Bleach without the crap filler

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
Man, been ages since I watched that.
Last episode I saw was the team getting poisoned by one of bad guys.

Never aired again in germany since then.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #11
Marcus123
Apprentice Genin

Marcus123 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

off jap site under on air
■ TV Tokyo Every Tuesday Evening 6:00 - ■ Television Osaka Every Tuesday Evening 6:00 - ■ TV Aichi Every Tuesday Evening 6:00 - ■ Terebisetouchi Every Tuesday Evening 6:00 - ■ Terebihokkaido Every Tuesday Evening 6:00 - ■ TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting Every Tuesday Evening 6:00 - ■ Nara TV Every Tuesday Night 7:00 - ■ Biwakohoso Every Thursday Evening 5:20 ~ ■ BS Japan Every Saturday Noon 12:30 -
Marcus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:12 PM   #12
Aizen Sosuke
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
According to tv listings in Japan the last episode is 366 on March 27th and it is listed as the final episode.

Hopefully they animate the final arc eventually. It makes sense though as it has only just started and saves pointless filler for a long time.

I like the sound of a re-boot after the final arc has ended like DBZ:Kai or FMA:BH so we can have Bleach without the crap filler
It seems that will be the case when the manga finishes i think they will make a filler ending after Ichigo vs Ginjo

Old 06-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #13
kakashi weapons
Academy Graduate

kakashi weapons is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

unfortunately yes the bleach anime has ended but the manga is still going on.

SAWA and Morning Musume are my favorite J-Pop artists.
kakashi weapons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:29 PM   #14
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No I believe were going to see a new arc.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #15
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Even though its ended im hoping that they do the final arc on it at some point it wouldn't really make sense if they ended it after Ichigo defeating Gingo.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #16
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yes it is ending. praise tha lawd

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote