Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default loganace vs. Naruto<3

I walk in the forest, seeking an adversary. I see the legendary Naruto, weirdsign. "Hello! Are you....." i then see a shrunken come right and almost hits me in the forehead. "Does that mean you want to Fight?" I hear no response. I slightly move my hand towards my waist as another shrunken comes at me. i sidestep it. "Can you just say Yes?!! I won't attack you if you don't try to fight Me!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: loganace vs. Naruto<3

i see you poooool

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ahahaha!!!! I am not the legendary Naruto XD I have a real RP character
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115494

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

ok, counter

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rose smirks and throws some kunais at you as she jumps in the air and does some hand signs, "Lighting style: Four-pillar bind." Four pillars begin to rise around you, and lighting begins to shock you, leaving you stunned in place. She smirks as she pulls out some more kunais.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-25-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Logan please explain GMing.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

i pull out my double blade scythe and start swinging it. It hits and sends the Kunais flying. I also nite the lightning. It sends the lightning into the pillars destroying them. "Is that It? Cloud style, sky blades."
three thirty foot long and fifteen foot wide swords start falling in your direction. I jump in the air and a small cloud lands under me and i land on it. it starts floating. "cloud style, fire rain." I go above you and fire rains down and tries to kill you.

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Logan please explain GMing.
i just skipped the part where he Gmed in hopes he catches himself.
i voted for you as motm because you taugt me Gm.

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Wait.... What? Who is GMing??

Old 06-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Awesome battle.
EDIT:@naruto:You have to have better grammer.
You cannot say"and lighting begins to shocking you, leaving stunned in place."
It does not make any sense.

Last edited by joon; 06-25-2012 at 05:43 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Thanks.... I am kind of a beginner..... This is my first official fight lol

Old 06-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #12
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Awesome battle.
EDIT:@naruto:You have to have better grammer.
You cannot say"and lighting begins to shocking you, leaving stunned in place."
It does not make any sense.
Geez, joon, someone's growing up

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

lol.
Just trying to help.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Seriously?!? This is the fourth time I have been downed on something that I had mistakenly done DX I would have read it again and changed it if you hadn't have said anything....

Old 06-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
lol.
Just trying to help.
THAT'S MY BOY.

/tear

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #16
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
THAT'S MY BOY.

/tear
They grow up so fast.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Seriously?!? This is the fourth time I have been downed on something that I had mistakenly done DX I would have read it again and changed it if you hadn't have said anything....
o.o
Sorry?

Quote:
THAT'S MY BOY.

/tear
lol

Quote:
They grow up so fast.
lol
Old 06-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #18
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Geez, joon, someone's growing up
that is what happens when the best train their personal weapon.
Quote:
THAT'S MY BOY.

/tear
Quote:
They grow up so fast.
I remember when you you would gm by trying to destroy a planet. You have come so Far!

Spoiler: