Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-10-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default BIG revelation! Tobi doesnt belong to Uchiha clan.

Just as I thought Tobi is not from Uchiha clan.. I came up with the theory base on his Sharringan..

rule applied if a sharringan is transpanted to a non-uchiha

- Great chakra drain than Uchiha with Sharringan activated.
- They cant deactivate the Sharringan to normal eye ( Black eye w/ no tomoe )
- They would have to use mask or something to cover their sharringan so they dont suffer the continuous chakra drain

Proof : Kakashi would have to cover his sharringan to avoid quick chakra drain. This would only mean that he can't deactivate his sharringan eye to normal eye (Black eye w/ no tomoe)

rule applied for Uchiha w/ transplanted Sharringan..

- normal chakra drain
- They were able to switch their sharringan whenever they want to normal eye (Black eye w/ no tomoe)

Proof : Sasuke just did it in the latest chapter. 589 pg 11 to 15

Tobi has a big pool chakra. Kakashi stated that one will require huge chakra to control 6 biju's at the same time.. So chakra drain is not an issue with him and We never seen Tobi deactivating his sharringan like Sasuke did in chap 589. Therefore Tobi is not from Uchiha clan.

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 06-10-2012 at 03:12 AM.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:41 AM   #2
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: BIG revelation! Tobi doesnt belong to Uchiha clan.

now it leaves us the question whose eyes are they? madara must of gave his eyes to nagato for him to get the rinnegan, obitos other was crushed, shushis both were given to itachi and danzou, and i reallly doubt kishi would give the main villian a fodder uchiha's eyes
THE susanoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I just wanted to say ''you don't say?''...
I also think he's not an Uchiha, but we can never be sure.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #4
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I still stand by my Tobi is sasuke's dad is madara theory.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:25 AM   #5
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post

...what?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wong Tobi is Tobi Uchiha.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:28 AM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
What? on what grounds; you might as well say he is Obito.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You might as well say he is Madara.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 AM   #9
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm saying he's allot of people.

Old 06-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Dude, where do you find those gifs in your signatures?

Tobi is Tobi, nuff for me.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #11
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
Dude, where do you find those gifs in your signatures?

Tobi is Tobi, nuff for me.
No one knows :P

Old 06-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*dramatic pause* Tobi is.......no one.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #13
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

tobi is noone hes a clone created by maddy to further his goals if aything happened to him. i believe tobi was giving instructions to give madaras eye to nagato and revive the real maddy later. hey u live alie long enough you will eventually believe it. tobi is maddys b!tch(pet dogg)

Last edited by slyfoxx; 06-10-2012 at 04:31 PM.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #14
aimop95
Apprentice Genin

aimop95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi is someone who will shock everyone and anyone.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #15
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
tobi is noone hes a clone created by maddy to further his goals if aything happened to him. i believe tobi was giving instructions to give madaras eye to nagato and revive the real maddy later.
I believe this. Clones can't use chakra, which Tobi can't do, obvs. You've never seen him actually use his Sharingan, like Atemerasu or something like that. The only reason the clone is alive is because of the time jutsu and transportation or whatever it's called.. ._. So this totally makes sense.

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:04 AM   #16
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
now it leaves us the question whose eyes are they? madara must of gave his eyes to nagato for him to get the rinnegan, obitos other was crushed, shushis both were given to itachi and danzou, and i reallly doubt kishi would give the main villian a fodder uchiha's eyes
That's a big question I have in mind too.. but we can't ignore Obito's sharringan.. He's sharringan is not weak. Think about it. Tobi has Hashi DNA and it can boost Sharringan functionality..

It made Danzo's Kotoamatsukami's cooldown time decreased from 10 yrs to couple of hours.. If Kakashi had Hashi DNA then im pretty sure Kakashi's Kamui will be upgraded too.

Now using the same rule above.. think what if Tobi had Obito's S/T jutsu + Hashi DNA.. What's gonna be the end product?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Maruko View Post
I just wanted to say ''you don't say?''...
I also think he's not an Uchiha, but we can never be sure.
I see.. but you didnt provide your own reasoning..

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
tobi is noone hes a clone created by maddy to further his goals if aything happened to him. i believe tobi was giving instructions to give madaras eye to nagato and revive the real maddy later. hey u live alie long enough you will eventually believe it. tobi is maddys b!tch(pet dogg)
Clones can't have unique jutsu and Tobi's S/T jutsu is unique. You might wanna say accomplice but he's not a clone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimop95 View Post
Tobi is someone who will shock everyone and anyone.
Yes and he's not from Uchiha clan..
Old 06-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #17
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Actually, just because Sasuke switched, the Uchiha w/ transplanted eye rule doesn't really apply to each one because Sasuke's transplanted eye was only for obtaining EMS therefore it might not be the same as transplanting a normal Sharingan for normal purposes, not for obtaining the EMS.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #18
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Actually, just because Sasuke switched, the Uchiha w/ transplanted eye rule doesn't really apply to each one because Sasuke's transplanted eye was only for obtaining EMS therefore it might not be the same as transplanting a normal Sharingan for normal purposes, not for obtaining the EMS.
What difference would it make if Sasuke w/o MS had Itachi's eyes. Sasuke would have Itachi's MS instead of EMS right? So what's the difference?

Transplantation rule would still be applied..

Rule : Transplanted eye cannot be turned off if the user does not belong from the clan where the eye tech originated from..
Old 06-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #19
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Still not really proven. Anyways, I'd rather not debate.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #20
Might_GAI
Genin

Might_GAI is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Where did it say an uchiha user cannot de-activate their sharingan? I thought they could de-activate and activate at will?
Might_GAI is offline   Reply With Quote