Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Naruto Shippuden: Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3

This is a Place where you can put your thoughts on the game I personally think thats its going to BE the best because of the Wi-Fi I can't wait for it. Even though Shippuden Sasuke isn't one of the characters, the Wi-Fi got me because I want to see how good people are around the world. For the people who didn't know it was coming out yet here is the official English trailer for it I really can't wait and take on people around the world! can't wait!!!!!

Share your thoughts on what you think the game is going to be like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Black Belt in Taekwondo
Spoiler:
I Want To Know, Are You Insane Enough To Take The Challenge?
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:
Proud Member of The Village Hidden In The Ocean

Naruke Uchiaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3

I can't wait for it! I just saw a gameplay video with Chiyo.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah I heard Chiyo was in the game but do you know if she has the puppets in the game?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:

Old 07-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I can't wait for it! I just saw a gameplay video with Chiyo.
Really? What site, I wanna see that one!
ByakuKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:12 PM   #5
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuKage View Post
Really? What site, I wanna see that one!
It probably might be on youtube.com or you can justn look at the trailer link I posted up there I don't remember if Chiyo was in there but I like the trailer I posted better because it proved Wi-Fi in the game which made me want it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-31-2009, 11:22 PM   #6
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am so excited about the wifi part too this game is going to seel big time that what people have been waiting hehe i hope naruto new moves don't suck like his combos ugh in other clash of ninja games his combos suck but i hope he has better combos.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yeah I hope he has a combo with Gaara this time.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-31-2009, 11:24 PM   #8
ByakuKage
Chunin

Location: Listening to heavy metal in the Hidden Metal Village
ByakuKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruke uchiaki View Post
It probably might be on youtube.com or you can justn look at the trailer link I posted up there I don't remember if Chiyo was in there but I like the trailer I posted better because it proved Wi-Fi in the game which made me want it.
Ok, I just found the video, it's on IGN. Man, I'm really excited for the game to come out now
ByakuKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:26 PM   #9
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

I know I don't know if I should get it for Christmas or the day it comes out just get it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-31-2009, 11:27 PM   #10
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nahhh I'll just get it the day it comes out.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-31-2009, 11:37 PM   #11
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

I need to search up the characters to see who I might use on Wi-Fi I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #12
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!!!! if you don't wan't to be spoiled on the news please don't look in the spoiler........
Spoiler:
KAKASHI WILL HAVE MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN IN THE GAME!! and TRUE FORM SASORI IS IN THE GAME TOO here is the link to the video...
I AM OVER EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-31-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Oh yeah I just found out the exact month it will come out October which is bad because I will probably be so annoyed that it took so long to come out.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #14
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!!!! if you don't wan't to be spoiled on the news please don't look in the spoiler........
Spoiler:
KAKASHI WILL HAVE MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN IN THE GAME!! and TRUE FORM SASORI IS IN THE GAME TOO here is the link to the video...
No offense, but that news is kinda old. Thanks anyways.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #15
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Oh, it was new to me it was awesome when I saw him activate it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #16
avamaru
Chunin Exam Participant

avamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i havent seen any previews but i heard is comin for like late november i think

Art is a Bang

AVAMARU
avamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #17
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by avamaru View Post
i havent seen any previews but i heard is comin for like late november i think
Its coming October look at the video post I put up with me all excited.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 08-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #18
RazorNion
Ninja Academy Student

RazorNion is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Yeah I heard Chiyo was in the game but do you know if she has the puppets in the game?
Yeah she has puppets in the game. The mom and the dad.
RazorNion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:29 AM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
Yay!!!!!!

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:02 AM   #20
Cytrys
Genin

Location: That would be giving away my location. Why would I do that
Cytrys is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Cytrys

that made my day. Clash of Ninja series has been so epic but I only longed to play other people finally
Cytrys is offline   Reply With Quote