Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #41
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: BG Convo #48: Major League Baseball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
The Burrow is an interesting place. As I had remembered it, over a year and a half ago.
Well, apparently I invaded.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #42
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Not just you, but IWD as well. You guys add a whole new host of flavors.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Like chocolate chocolate chip?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #44
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Mixed ice cream.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spumoni?

Old 06-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #46
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

What is that?

Anyway, what am I just an observer? If so, that is fine.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #47
Dat Ass
Genin

Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dat Ass has completed a tough C-rank mission!

White Sox for the win.
Shawty
Bangatron
Trouble's Cannon
Niesen Uchiha
The Dead Tasogare
Crused Uchiha
One of those Sailor Moon Alts
And a few more not coming to memory.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #48
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So the burrow huh the illuminati of the bg. Must be nice.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #49
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wow page three already

just finished shippuden ep 265..screenshots of Kakashi~~~~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #50
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Ass View Post
White Sox for the win.
they play the Dodgers soon at Dodger stadium and they are going to get sweep just like how Dodgers finished the sweep in Philly today
Old 06-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #51
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
So the burrow huh the illuminati of the bg. Must be nice.
MAjestic 12.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #52
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What is that?

Anyway, what am I just an observer? If so, that is fine.
Italian ice cream of many flavors.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #53
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I told him this few days ago in a similar way minus whiskey.

If you know me, it means a lot for me to say such things.

I could feel his variable stress levels all the way over here.
I had a nose bleed earlier

190/85 right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
Just thinking it's humorous that IWD thought I "threatened" him.
when you call for my banning days prior then PM me more or less demanding I cease hostilities towards someone who deserves zero respect and I know to be a subversive and manipulative liar you come off as very threatening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyther View Post
I have no interest in you.

You have not improved and will not improve.
you are subhuman vermin and will not talk down to one of our best debaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
All i ask is that you guys don't bring you 'KD' fights and stuff over to here.

Just settle it in PM's, I know I personally don't care to see it out in public what ever either of you have to say about each other or other people.
sorry but no...I will not censor my debaters they have the right to rage against KD in public all they want

Quote:
Perhaps you should keep your nose out of other peoples' work. You are more of a 'I-have-more-interest-in-your-business-than-in-me kinda person.

KD, as of now, is none of ur business.
If you ever threaten one of my debaters again I will come against you in a manner in which you have never, ever seen I'll run you off this site and do so in a manner that so utterly destroys your credibility that you will wander the internet in mockery and you wont even command respect on your own pathetic little backwater sack of crap forum

Do not..ever I mean ever use that type of language with a BG'er again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Someone want to infract Scyther for flaming?

Maybe? I don't know.

Oh well. *goes back to scotch*
in fract him for flaming and trolling and threatening

now

Quote:
I am the same Scyther. Megabbaut and I am sick of YG(CoP)'s attitude.
we don't care'

Quote:
Maybe you should also read other threads on this forum and read the flaming that has been done towards me and my forum. I am pretty sure, you went blind there.
because they have every right to do so get over it or get the hell out

Quote:
Not just you, but IWD as well. You guys add a whole new host of flavors.
Augie and I got a good cop bad cop going

Quote:
I don't say dumb things.

Also, why has CoP not banned for calling me and others on my forum with names which are meant for flaming as well??

check: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=397
because they have every right to mock your forum as we mock a dozen others

as you no doubt do on your own site

now take your ass off this section and do not come back unless it's to contribute in a manner that isn't to cry and act like a contemptuous coward

Old 06-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

When did Sage Mode post in this thread. o.O

Old 06-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #55
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think he posted in the other one.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #56
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

unknown to some people but you can click the arrow on quotes to go to the post that was quoted
Old 06-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #57
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This site is really annoying about clicking those arrows because for some reason it opens the picture of the arrow in a new tab.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #58
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

IWD, if the admins tells you something you should take it seriously. Last thing you want to do is debate against them. They rarely get involved directly, but when they do it means that it has crossed a line that they are willing to accept. Nothing good will come by ignoring them.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #59
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
I think he posted in the other one.
Oh, I see.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #60
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Damn you video game industry and your perverse obsession with motion controls. I shouldn't need a sixaxis control to play this stupid game. >=(