Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
Old Geezer
Banned

Old Geezer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default BG Convo #48: Major League Baseball!

What is your fave teams and why?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: BG Convo #48: Major League Baseball!

Dodgers and once Matt Kemp comes back they are going to be unbeatable
Old 06-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The Rays. Rays.

Awesome players, and really good for the budget they have.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I am not exactly sure what Scyther hoped to accomplish.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
Old Geezer
Banned

I personally am a New York Yankees fan. Have been one my entire life of 22 years!!
Old 06-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

The steelers. They haven't lost for a long time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I am not exactly sure what Scyther hoped to accomplish.
A flame war

Old 06-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #8
Old Geezer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
thats football..
Old 06-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i went to and hit the infract and went back to the other bg convo and figured it has already made 500 posts..................
*cries

i wanted to be the 500th!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
Scyther
Freshmen Academy Student

Scyther saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't mind the infraction.

I know that people out here don't know the meaning of bitching.

Also, It would be good, if you of all FAIL members, were im-partial and infract those who really needed them.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #11
Inferno Death
Genin

Inferno Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think mega meant to say the Pirates
Old 06-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #12
Scyther
Freshmen Academy Student

Scyther saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't have anything to accomplish here.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
i went to and hit the infract and went back to the other bg convo and figured it has already made 500 posts..................
*cries

i wanted to be the 500th!
Woot!

*gives you green curry*

Old 06-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #14
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Please take further discussion into PM. Thank you very much.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 06-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

green curry........sounds less appealing than chicken feet. but eh..im up for trying new things

*goes back to watching lee sd ep 8

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #16
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I dislikes baseball. I find low scoring games boring. Basketball is where it's at. OKC gon murk on whoever wins between Miama and Boston.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 06-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #17
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Basketball suks. tu much duking.

Baseballs where its at bro.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 06-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #18
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
A flame war
Hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
You know that reminds me, many of the steelers players are going to be in the Dark Knight Rises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyther View Post
I don't have anything to accomplish here.
Well take it to PMs if you please, you and DM.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #19
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Is that so? Dark Knight Rises has been interesting to look for ward to these days.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 06-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #20
Old Geezer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post

Well take it to PMs if you please, you and DM.
DM????