Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default clarification and end of boring topic

I started this new thread in order not to repeat the same thing and STOP all this silly madness of sources, secret info, ... Guys this is JUST a game!

I've been disconnected all this time, haha, too much post, boring things haha..

Seriously, I will just say one thing about seeing the commotion caused by me (against my will) and I won't talk about that topic again

my behaviour is not to seek the admiration of some and to escape the hatred of others. I won't like to be "special" or something as I read, haha. This is JUST a game.

I'll be update as always fast and good info the forum. Regarding, other info that may obtain, if the people that give it to me ask me not to make it public, I won't. I have already apologized with that person (it was all my fault) and he also told me they have already remove all the info regarding that, it wasn't a mistake naruto ckm was there, it was a proof for me also he gave me other info (other links inaccessible from any direction or intent without knowing the address directly, other inaccesible by link). And you say why don't share? selfish? no, that person trusted in me and his job is related to that, I'm a person of principles, and for me is just a game and entertaiment, but for other ppl is also more important. I think I was enough clear.

I shared with 2 pl of this forum, certain info only to let you know that my source was faithfull, and I thank them for not sharing it, specially danzou (his info never was public and for me is a relief because I do not want to embarrass anyone) for supporting and maintain his promess. Also, sorry Xgriever maybe that info was easy to access or maybe ppl look for it in the same day I announced naruto ckm was confirmed, don't worry,it is understandable and I think it not harms anyone, its easy to excuse that.

For all, you don't have to trust me or follow me, just discuss as always and let's get hyped by the news we obtain together. I look for info JUST for SHARING with you and DISCUSS it. (Refrain from saying that I have not shared anything without having read the previous paragraph)

Well, this topic I think is over!!!!!!! SORRY to all of you for the madness of these days, and thank God is over!!!! (sorry for writing too much, but I wanted to make it clear)

thanks for all the support and constructive criticism!

Last edited by yokito85; 12-25-2012 at 05:46 PM.
yokito85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: clarification and end of boring topic

It's alright. People have been doing this nonsense since the Storm 2 days anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:49 AM   #3
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Danzou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
It's alright. People have been doing this nonsense since the Storm 2 days anyway.
i would say generation but you're right man lol

yokito get some info soon pleaseee
Danzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:01 AM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wel said. Thank you for sharing what you have up until now.

To all people

1.Its just a game
2.No one can take credit for info they are not supposed to have in the first place
3.You will find out eventually anyways be patient
4.Its just a naruto game.
5.If you have info either share or do not share at all. Dont go ''i haz secret info from kewl sources'' and then say you cant share. This will save you and everyone else frustration.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote