Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Cell vs Broly

Scenario 1: 1st form Cell
Scenario 2: 2nd form Cell
Scenario 3: Perfect form Cell
Scenario 4: Super Perfect form Cell

Who wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Cell vs Broly

Scenario1:Broly wins.
Scenario2:Broly wins.
Scenario3: Draw.
Scenario4:Cell wins.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna do this from faint memory and scaling.

1)Broly
2)Broly
3)Broly
4)Either way

SS1 Goku fought somewhat equally with Perfect Cell, but Broly stomped him right? So Broly should wreck\
Never watched the Broly movie either so i'm doin that from what others told me and what i've read about it

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 06-02-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

goku fought equally with perfect cell? lol cell did 2 more voluntary powerups after he fought goku, he was holding back horribly. anyway depends on which movie we are using.
Movie 8 Broly loses to perfect cell
Movie 10 Broly wrecks shop
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #5
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
I'm gonna do this from faint memory and scaling.

1)Broly
2)Broly
3)Broly
4)Either way

SS1 Goku fought somewhat equally with Perfect Cell, but Broly stomped him right? So Broly should wreck\
Never watched the Broly movie either so i'm doin that from what others told me and what i've read about it

This.

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
goku fought equally with perfect cell? lol cell did 2 more voluntary powerups after he fought goku, he was holding back horribly. anyway depends on which movie we are using.
Movie 8 Broly loses to perfect cell
Movie 10 Broly wrecks shop
I did say I was going off of faint memory, didn't I? I also said somewhat equally, because i DID remember that Cell was holding back to some extent.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I wonder who would win then between Perfect Cell and SSJ3 goku...

To this topic, iirc 1st and 2nd get crushed definately. Movie 8, as stated, is the drawing line. 8 Broly loses to Perfect and Super perfect, though not by much to Perfect.

Movie 10 Broly goes Spopovich on Cell's Videl if you know what I mean.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #8
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1) Broly
2) Broly
3) Either way
4) Either way
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:35 AM   #9
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Movie 8 Broly

1) Broly
2) Broly
3) Cell
4) Cell

Movie 10 Broly

1) Broly
2) Broly
3) Broly
4) Most likely Broly
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:44 AM   #10
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^^this

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #11
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I'm not sure Brolly has an attack powerful enough to wipe out Super Perfect Cell to the point where he can't regenerate. Brolly is no Teen gohan.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #12
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

any half serious attack by movie 10 broly would wreck spc
Old 06-05-2012, 05:40 AM   #13
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ Doubt it.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #14
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I hate Broly debates cause of his inconsistent durability feats due to plot. Laughed at a point blank Kamehamheha to the face, then guts gutted by a punch...

Movie 8 Broly:

1. Broly
2. Broly
3. I wanna say Broly but I give it to Cell
4. Cell

Movie 10 Broly:

Broly takes Cell in all of 'em.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #15
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
any half serious attack by movie 10 broly would wreck spc
Highly doubt it, since Adult Gohan beat him with a similar attack to the one Teen Gohan beat Cell with. We all know Teen > adult until the old Kai's powerup.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #16
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
I hate Broly debates cause of his inconsistent durability feats due to plot. Laughed at a point blank Kamehamheha to the face, then guts gutted by a punch...

Movie 8 Broly:

1. Broly
2. Broly
3. I wanna say Broly but I give it to Cell
4. Cell

Movie 10 Broly:

Broly takes Cell in all of 'em.
That's because Vegeta gave some of his energy to Goku.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:09 AM   #17
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
That's because Vegeta gave some of his energy to Goku.
This I know, but nothing Vegeta, or anyone else for that matter, did anything to hurt Broly, then a weakened Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan's energy makes Goku freaking Superman? I don't think so.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #18
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Highly doubt it, since Adult Gohan beat him with a similar attack to the one Teen Gohan beat Cell with. We all know Teen > adult until the old Kai's powerup.
people alwys forget that a less than half powered gohan was holding back his uncharged kamamehameha against a full powered charging for at least 30s-1m cell, and gohan was matching him for a while. Broly was performing at a ssj2 kid gohan level, while ssj2 teen gohan is roughly at spc level due to being equal with dabra.

M10 Broli would wreck bojack, the same way ssj2 kid gohan wrecked full powered cell, the only difference broli would kill him instead of toy around
Old 06-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #19
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't see how people still compare Dabura to Cell. Dabura didn't have the regenerative powers. Dabura didn't have Cells arsenal of attacks. He fought evenly with Dabura, after Vegeta outright said that his powers don't even compare to what they were 7 years ago.

M10 Broly was defeated by a weak Gohan with the assistance of a weakened Goten. That doesn't compare to an enraged SSJ2 Gohan at max power.

Fact of the matter is, SPC can blow himself up and keep regenerating. And the only thing capable of defeating him was full-on cellular destruction, and I don't feel Broly showed anything capable of doing that since he couldn't kill Adult Gohan.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #20
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I don't see how people still compare Dabura to Cell. Dabura didn't have the regenerative powers. Dabura didn't have Cells arsenal of attacks. He fought evenly with Dabura, after Vegeta outright said that his powers don't even compare to what they were 7 years ago.

M10 Broly was defeated by a weak Gohan with the assistance of a weakened Goten. That doesn't compare to an enraged SSJ2 Gohan at max power.

Fact of the matter is, SPC can blow himself up and keep regenerating. And the only thing capable of defeating him was full-on cellular destruction, and I don't feel Broly showed anything capable of doing that since he couldn't kill Adult Gohan.
People compare dabra to cell because goku says hes cell level, and thats pre meditation dabra. post meditation dabra is stronger.

how movie characters die means nothing. a weakened goku takes ki from a half dead zsenshi and all of a sudden he is strong enough to lolstomp broli? the same broli who was tanking full on attacks by full powered z senshi. a lot of movie defeats are pis and are usually done by a toei haxed character. broli lost against a ssj1 weakened gohan and goten (and probably goku). that doesnt change the fact that he was whooping on a ssj2 teen gohan.