Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
timmy
Freshmen Academy Student

timmy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Did disney xd cancel Naruto Shippuden

Hey there i wanted to kno if naruto shippuden has been canceled or not cuz i am a big naruto shippuden fan and this goes out to anyone who knows if its been canceled or not so plz help me out ok thanks i would appreciate it a lot. anyways if it has been canceled well where will it end up then hope fully it will end up on the new Toonami well thanks bye.
timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Did disney xd cancel Naruto Shippuden

Yes.... Just watch it on here in subs.. it is better anyways and nothing is cut out..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You can still find the english dub episodes online.

You just have to be a detective about it.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I know a site where you could watch new episodes of the dub for free, but if I said it here I'd probably get an infraction. If you want to be all legal about it, you can always buy the episodes digitally via itunes or buy the slightly overpriced DVD sets from Wal-mart or some other place that sells them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #5
Devastation27
Ninja Academy Student

Devastation27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well hopefully they do cancel it and put it on something different cuz i dont rlly like toonami but its said that its on hiatus 4 disney xd
Devastation27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:08 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hitatus shouldn't last mouths like this and Toonami is awesome but lacks the money to get more animes

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #7
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yes it is, even the DXD site doesn't have shippuden listed on it whatso-ever.

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:48 AM   #8
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

If you want the dubs, buy them on iTunes. For subs, use Crunchyroll. If you don't want to get them from iTunes, buy the DVD boxsets But I agree that DXD has generally destroyed Shippuden's popularity with unnecessary editing -.-
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #9
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh, so it is cancelled (or on hiatus). I was wondering if Dish Network's guide was just being lame because I couldn't find it on at any time on DXD. Hopefully it will return to TV in some way. I, unfortunately, don't have the money to go buying box sets or downloading it off of Itunes. Not that I need to watch the dub, I just like to because that was the first way I saw it.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:02 AM   #10
moonlitekaty
Freshmen Academy Student

moonlitekaty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I've heard so far that the reason DX Disney cancelled Naruto Shippuden was because the owners of the channel do not like the fact that Naruto does not show any Christianity. Apperantly the owners of the channel are Catholic and they didn't like the idea of shintoism and buddhism in Naruto. If this is true, then that is some serious BS. The show is Japanese, of course it's going to show Japanese culture! In my opinion, to cancel a show because of religious standards (especially when the channel is supposed to be international) is just plain ignorance.
moonlitekaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:33 AM   #11
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Larry01239 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Where did you hear that?
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
LadyTsunade7890
Freshmen Academy Student

LadyTsunade7890 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Did Disney XD cancel Shippuden? It's been I don't even know how long since they've show in, and it doesn't show up on the search.

Cartoon Network (Adult Swim/Toonami) started showing the first season of Naruto when they're like little kids.

Also, they have Shippuden dubbed in English on Amazon Instant Video. I bought season 6 like yesterday because I'm not sure when Disney XD stopped showing it. Does anyone know the last episode Disney XD showed?

Also, on Amazon Instant Video it doesn't have past Season 6 so I don't know what to do. This site called Neon Alley apparently is showing it in English every week. Does anyone have this and is it worth it?
LadyTsunade7890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea. seems like the did cancel it on DXD

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thanks Edyl

Cred2Anru

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Spoiler:
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
Quote:
This is why you're secretly my favorite woman on the forum
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #14
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Yeah they did. Or the worlds longest hiatus.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:58 PM   #15
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
If you want the dubs, buy them on iTunes. For subs, use Crunchyroll. If you don't want to get them from iTunes, buy the DVD boxsets But I agree that DXD has generally destroyed Shippuden's popularity with unnecessary editing -.-
I never heard of Crunchyroll before.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #16
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
I never heard of Crunchyroll before.
Seriously ? Apart from Hulu, Crunchyroll is the only other place to legally watch anime. CR is very good for those outside of the US since Hulu is a US restricted website.
YouTube Channel:
Old 01-01-2013, 08:21 AM   #17
Hakuren
Chunin Exam Participant

Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
Seriously ? Apart from Hulu, Crunchyroll is the only other place to legally watch anime. CR is very good for those outside of the US since Hulu is a US restricted website.
Huh... if VizAnime hosts Hulu videos, then why? Since CR is more worldwide than Hulu lets it to be, wouldn't VizAnime host CR videos?

Some people see me as an embodiment of hell, an embodiment of reality, or an embodiment of truth. Pick your poison.
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #18
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuren View Post
Huh... if VizAnime hosts Hulu videos, then why? Since CR is more worldwide than Hulu lets it to be, wouldn't VizAnime host CR videos?
CR isn't fully worldwide, but it allows people in certain countries to watch anime legally. Viz Anime uses Hulu simply because Hulu is a US based company and it's all to do with licensing rights. CR have independently obtained the rights to stream Shippuden on their site but Viz has a network of companies throughout the USA that can all stream it together under the same licensing authority (at least, that's what I think it is)
YouTube Channel:
Old 01-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #19
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Yeah they did. Or the worlds longest hiatus.
According to James Demarco, Disney still has the rights to Naruto Shippuden and if you noticed the last few episodes that aired, the ratings were low, so they refused to air it.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #20
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
According to James Demarco, Disney still has the rights to Naruto Shippuden and if you noticed the last few episodes that aired, the ratings were low, so they refused to air it.
Proof?

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote