Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #241
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #47: It's a Gay Old Time

I know the Kakashi FC has some pics.
And I think there was a limit to how many you can put.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #242
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

you know Aurega instead of just constantly calling me out you should probably watch me..I do what I do for a reason and it's one that most of the time is sadly justified.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #243
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Depends.
Where did you get them from?
Dunno, never made a Character FC thread.

Heard their legal if they're from vizanime though.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #244
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think that's what I heard too.
I want to add a Yamato and Iruka ones to their respective FC..but not really sure yet.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #245
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you know Aurega instead of just constantly calling me out you should probably watch me..I do what I do for a reason and it's one that most of the time is sadly justified.
Too much work, I have better things to do than watching individual forum members. And I didn't call you out, i told you that if you have legitimate complaints or suggestions, we would like to hear them.

Quote:
maybe we run things differently but I'm supposed to be bossing around FAILs and I'm barely a mod..

I already my friend, I already did,.
Again, see my quote.
FAIL aren't above mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
FAIL and mods are different and have authority over the other in different areas.

Think of FAIL as the forum police, they keep order and punishes rulebreakers.
Mods would be the the mayors for each section, unable to order the FAIL around on most issues, but can request their help. They are also subject to the rules though.

FAIL is usually forum-wide though, so they are regarded as higher tier.

Green names are the gods of the forum.
And I haven't heard anything.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #246
Old Geezer
Banned

Old Geezer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
I think that's what I heard too.
I want to add a Yamato and Iruka ones to their respective FC..but not really sure yet.
PM Sage Mode or SRhyse with the image you want to use. They won't infract you if you PM them asking if you can use it.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #247
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

What would you individuals do without me? Most of these threads would be lol rape close without my input so boring. I keep you on your toes.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #248
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Too much work, I have better things to do than watching individual forum members. And I didn't call you out, i told you that if you have legitimate complaints or suggestions, we would like to hear them.
really? because you say this then I give my opinion and then everything ends badly for me so you know, really?

Quote:
Again, see my quote.
FAIL aren't above mods.
well I just took a FAIL member to the woodshed for not reading the debate standards and ethics..so let's see what happens when he runs back and bawws about it

Quote:
And I haven't heard anything.
ah regarding my list? That may have to do with the fact that I no longer trust you

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-04-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #249
<Aurega?>

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
ah regarding my list? That may have to do with the fact that I no longer trust you
/shrug

Guess it's not important anyways, since we are aiming for big changes for the entire site. Bgs are still going to be a big part as it is one of the most active areas. Do make sure you give your ideas once we set up VIZ labs section.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #250
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/shrug

Guess it's not important anyways, since we are aiming for big changes for the entire site. Bgs are still going to be a big part as it is one of the most active areas. Do make sure you give your ideas once we set up VIZ labs section.
hey I would love to be apart of those big changes..lord knows I want to see this section explode into a major section that has influence on the larger verses debate community. I would love to contribute

but you guys had me removed from the equation remember? and when all the major promotions happened.. I was still behind and worse still obvious replacements appeared obvious. The BG's were gimped and then handed staffers who either have to much on their plates or don't really care about the spirit of this section. Or you went and considered one of its worse trolls..either way it smells more like an attack on us..and a muscling out

Old 06-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #251
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Tell me you wouldn't watch this if it were a real show and I'll call you a liar.

YouTube:
Old 06-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #252
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
but you guys had me removed from the equation remember?

either way it smells more like an attack on us..and a muscling out

If they really wanted you gone IWD, I'm pretty sure you'd be gone by now.
The fact that you are still here, and that they are asking for your input says something.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #253
<Aurega?>

Quote:
hey I would love to be apart of those big changes..lord knows I want to see this section explode into a major section that has influence on the larger verses debate community. I would love to contribute

but you guys had me removed from the equation remember? and when all the major promotions happened.. I was still behind and worse still obvious replacements appeared obvious. The BG's were gimped and then handed staffers who either have to much on their plates or don't really care about the spirit of this section. Or you went and considered one of its worse trolls..either way it smells more like an attack on us..and a muscling out
Promotions happened without some of us knowing.

I consider people based on their attitudes and responses. I keep looking for people who can remain calm and composed even when attacked and who questions what someone over them does when they feel it's wrong. Frost ninja fit those criteria (your responses to her helped me get that image), so I considered her. Note that I wasn't aware of past happenings.
In fact I'm not the only one who think this and FAIL is forumwide, not only for the BGs.

Simply put, it was your attitude and responses to certain people that made TBC take away your powers (i took no part in pushing for that), and your behavior after losing them isn't really conveying maturity or sense of responsibility to us at all, so no one is pushing for you to get them back.

In other words, i didn't have anything to do with your loss of powers, nor the "fact" that you are getting "replaced". So can the attacks.

But we do want to hear your thoughts on how we can improve and expand the BGs. I suggest you either write a post in the feedback forums or wait until the viz labs forums are ready and post there. As a mod, you should have full access there.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #254
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Promotions happened without some of us knowing.

I consider people based on their attitudes and responses. I keep looking for people who can remain calm and composed even when attacked and who questions what someone over them does when they feel it's wrong. Frost ninja fit those criteria (your responses to her helped me get that image),
I see, I think I understand now why you saved Eagles and then after you did that stayed in the BG's and have been acting out this anti bullying tirade..

its paints..a picture

Quote:
so I considered her. Note that I wasn't aware of past happenings.]
yes you seem to make such choices heedless of why our reaction is so strong then condemn those for reacting in such a manner..I am fully aware of this.

Quote:
In fact I'm not the only one who think this and FAIL is forumwide, not only for the BGs.
yeah but no BG FAIL will ever use those powers outside the BG's so the over reaction was meaningless and all it did was hurt the entire forum.

as the second in command of this section without any powers I can't promise you I can actually enforce the above but I do promise you that if I ever catch any one of our people attempting to be a global FAIL agent I'll rip him a new one for dereliction of duty and stepping on your toes..

and as you can see, apparently my "ripping a new one" ability..goes a long way. It's not much in the way of an offering but its all I can do.

Quote:
Simply put, it was your attitude and responses to certain people that made TBC take away your powers (i took no part in pushing for that), and your behavior after losing them isn't really conveying maturity or sense of responsibility to us at all, so no one is pushing for you to get them back.
my responses after the fact have been in defense of this section and the members who matter. I wouldn't have cared overmuch had there not been a rallying cry for "LETS PBS THE BG's THEIR ALL MEANIES" again..which by the way did nothing but cause the resentment and explosive temper that caused the lock downs..in the first place.

so you know you'll have to forgive me for raising hell but you know..our house is under attack.

I mean really dude the last time people in charge here had problems with attitudes and confrontations and used their powers to try and enforce a more passive mindset in the mods and the members things got so bad I got modded

you get me? What you guys wanted me to do was a style that was so harmful to this section it required a nuclear option. They promoted the forum Satan to fix it

hell I tell you what, you promise me this crusading will stop that you'll let us do what we have to do. I'll stop raising hell right now, I'll be a good little mod tout the party line and give you plenty of cause to wanna restore me. All I want is the sanctimony and reactions based off a lack of understanding or situational awareness to stop. If that happens I'll play ball

Quote:
But we do want to hear your thoughts on how we can improve and expand the BGs. I suggest you either write a post in the feedback forums or wait until the viz labs forums are ready and post there. As a mod, you should have full access there.
I'll post in the BG's any improvement to this section isn't going to come from outside it will be done by our debaters and by our staff.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-05-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #255
<Aurega?>

What crusade?

And we're more than lenient with how you run the BGs. But you have to realize that the BGs are a part of a bigger forum that is expanding. A lot of new members have been turned away due to the treatment they receive in the BGs. A lot of our existing members avoid the BGs like the plague. You see a problem here?

So we want you guys to be nicer and follow the forum rules. Is that too much to ask?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #256
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What crusade?

And we're more than lenient with how you run the BGs. But you have to realize that the BGs are a part of a bigger forum that is expanding. A lot of new members have been turned away due to the treatment they receive in the BGs. A lot of our existing members avoid the BGs like the plague. You see a problem here? ]
no because the new members who weather the storm get shaped into posters that are worth a dozen generic newbs. Because the vs debate community is both massive and very influential and powerful and word of mouth and gossip carries enormous amount of weight. When there is "quality" in the section and a zero tolerance policy towards idiocy or biased or in that one extreme case pedophiles - this gets out and it spreads like wildfire and attracts a different type of traffic to this site..a type of traffic you guys aren't really experienced with

that's mature regulars who can put in lots of hours maintain strong ties to the section and the community at large and create a very stable if a bit hardassed network that does trickle in new members.

This is what viz desperately needs, me being the outsider with the most experience on the outside I am doing my best to bring it about, as smoothly as possible and for now it seems that its working and as harsh and bloody as its been it could have been much worse. The transition can still be much worse too. The next two years are going to be very critical

Quote:
So we want you guys to be nicer. Is that too much to ask?
unfortunately yes, vs debate sections have their own culture and need to be maintained in a manner unique to them with as little outside interference as possible. Other wise they don't survive and when a Vs section turns to crap..it has (due to that large community with influence I keep mentioned) a nasty and tagic habit of dragging the entire forum with it.

I have been doing this a long time and I have seen many small forums like this one (corporate or otherwise) die horribly because of this exact same conflict.

conversely the other extreme is just as bad. When I was a newb vs debating was so serious RL violence was common place (ask anyone who fought a forum war against StarDestroyer.net during the early 2000's and they'll tell you about harassment and diagrams of their houses posted and the like) but we're also very much against this as well thank god.

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-05-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #257
<Aurega?>

Problem is that the BGs are seen as a club where the attitude and behavior of members are so bad that they don't want to be here. Is that the culture you're referring to?

In essence you want to create your own club here and will harass and flame anyone you do not like until they leave?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #258
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Problem is that the BGs are seen as a club where the attitude and behavior of members are so bad that they don't want to be here. Is that the culture you're referring to?
and its funny how that's the view of posters who never contribute here or have no clue whatsoever what goes on in here

or exiles or our trolls. Where as we've had newbs who can take the heat and have become fantastic debaters and awesome members.

see I have a hard time encouraging our regs to be nice and care about the views of the rest of the site when the rest of the site talks down to us all the time and is compromised of posters so mind numbingly naive they resign over the banning of a rapist. There is a fundamental inability of everyone who criticizes us to put themselves in our place..to walk a mile in our shoes

and I'll level with you when you are constantly faced with that type of response, that type of attitude it makes it very hard to want to respect anything.

You wanna know why vs debaters on these smaller forums are so mistrusting and insular? take a good look at the way you responded to me just now, after I did my best to calmly explain why a thing is the way it is. You look at the close mindedness the presumption and then wonder why.

see the vast majority of them may not respect me, some may even hate my guts but they know I'll go through the fire for them, they know I'll go to war for them. They know I'll take my hits and get my head on the chopping block for them,

They know it of TBC too..that's why there is peace here. That's why it only gets bad when white knights from outside come in.

Quote:
In essence you want to create your own club here and will harass and flame anyone you do not like until they leave?
did you read my post at all? I'm pretty sure I said "the other extreme is just as stupid and misguided

I'm honestly not sure why you're lecturing me about having a poor attitude and being unreasonable. when you have stigmatized view of the BG's and are so utterly committed to maintaining it that you read my reply without actually reading it.

You're response just now came off as frankly: Yeah I'm not listening to a word you're saying you;re just evil" well okay then..there's not much you want from us at all, just to stand there and talk down to us and call us bullies and be able to do so without any defense or response from us.

Okay fine so be it, but don't pretend its anything else

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 06-05-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:50 AM   #259
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Its a fact aurega.

If you think the likes of IWD is bad then you simply don't knowhow cut throat versus debating once was twenty years ago....

Back in the early days before the internet even was a thing really versus debates were carried out through other means

Back thena death threat meant you had about 2 to 7 days to get a weapon or the cops ready

Nowadays its generally just some overemotional butthurt fanboy or troll spitting at a screen

Versus debates have evolved into a relatively peaceful. Entity for the most part compared to its primordial existence and you ask for more honey to glut the already diabetic webspace

What you are unintentionally asking for is the death of a proud race of men and women who defend a bastion of logic and reason in favor of ajules vern esque pseudo-utopia in which the soft weak defenseless surface people are essentially farmed to feed the ravenous cavern dwelling beastmen with their blood and flesh
Old 06-05-2012, 12:54 AM   #260
<Aurega?>

Don't worry, I'm not running the BGs and have no plans on doing anything to this section. I do want suggestions from the BGers on how to improve the site though. Not only the BGs, but the entire forums.

I just voice my personal opinions here.