Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #121
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
You have just made it to the police station in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and you managed to shut the door of the station just in time, before zombies got in. You were able to get in because the police officers in the station were still alive, and they spotted you running. You turn to face them.

"Hey, man, you alright? Any scratches or bites? We found out if you get bit or their blood or saliva gets in yours, you become one of them."

You've made a little place for yourself on an island in Lake Michigan called Beaver Island. It is mostly forest except for the northern part where there are houses. There are also a few airports on the island you had heard about before. You've explored the whole southern part of the island to make sure no zombies were walking around, and found none. However, supplies are beginning to run low. You have a boat on a dock you can use, and a Dodge Ram waiting on the mainland.

Your task:
Travel north and check out the towns.
Or
Take the boat back to the mainland.
"It's so peaceful." Mikhail grabbed his shotgun and stood from the stump he was sitting on, "Yet troubling. I need to go." Mikail saw a boat nearby, "Checking the towns would be far too risky and I have enough water to last for weeks. Best get on that." He put on his backpack and, holding his weapon, got on the boat, "Time to go."

(( Btw, is it a speedboat or just a regular boat with a motor? ))
Old 06-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #122
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
IKUSA

Spoiler:
You regain conciousness. The last thing you remember is being hit in the head with a frying pan by your older brother. You're in a chrome metal box, approximately 20ft x 20ft. There's a toilet, lights, a bed, and a fridge with enough food to last you about a day. Water included too. It's obvious what this is. A safe house. The door is to your left, and it is bolted shut. There's a note on it. "If you're smart enough to get out of this room, you're smart enough to be on your own. -Big Bro" Well, it seems like you have a problem. The door is bolted shut. You either need a way to unbolt it, break the bolt off, or knock the door down(which is highly unlikely). There is a small box in the corner of the room that has a keyhole. The box is surrounded by mousetraps. On the walls are: A mirror, A picture, and a shelf. On the shelf is some paper clips, and a key.

YOUR TASK: Escape the safe house - ongoing
Get into that box!
Ikusa awoke with a massive headache, "Ugh...my head." He slowly rubbed his temples, "Damn my idiot brother." The teen looked around the room, studying his surroundings, and he noticed a note on the door of the safe house. Ikusa read it and sighed, "Of course he would do this." He then noticed a box in the corner with a keyhole and that it was surrounded by mouse traps. "You conniving son of a gun," Ikusa said to himself as he messed with his hair.

Ikusa's stomach roared, and he then realized that he was hungry. He walked to the fridge and made himself something to eat. He also grabbed a bottle of water and quenched his thirst. "At least he was kind enough to leave me some food," Ikusa chuckled with a smirk. "Back to business though..." He said to himself. The teen then studied the shelf; it had paper clips and a key on it. "I wonder," Ikusa thought to himself. He grabbed the paper clips and walked to the box in the corner surrounded by mouse traps.

Ikusa dropped a paper clip onto one of the mouse traps, and it was instantly triggered. He continued to do the same thing for each of the mouse traps. When all of the mouse traps were triggered, he kicked them to the side, making a path to the box. Before continuing, Ikusa took a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, took out a cigarette, and put it in his mouth. He then lit it with his favorite lighter (forgot to mention he had a lighter); A huge puff of smoke exited his mouth. Ikusa then grabbed the key off of the shelf and entered it into the key whole of the small box in the corner. "Well, here goes nothing..." He twisted the key, hoping that it would open up the box.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #123
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #124
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Bacon, I hate you. D:

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #125
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone shook his head at them, "No scratches or bites." He leaned back against the wall, "How many of you are here right now?" He looked at the police officer that let him in, "How long have all of you been staying here?" So many questions were running through his mind at the moment, "What all do you have for weapons?" He looked out the window at all the zombies around the police station, "We won't be able to stay here much longer..."
"We've held up for about a week in here. I think we'll be fine. You go lay down in a jail cell in the back. We got it here." The Sheriff commanded. One of the officers started leading you down the hall to the jail cells. As he was, he handed you a H&K P30 9mm, and two full magazines plus the one inside.
Spoiler:

"15 rounds in each mag. Just in case, you know, anything happens. They're all confident, but they just don't worry about the what if of things. Here we are." He stopped at jail cell #3. There were two other captives in the first two. He opened the jail cell and motioned for you to go in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
"It's so peaceful." Mikhail grabbed his shotgun and stood from the stump he was sitting on, "Yet troubling. I need to go." Mikail saw a boat nearby, "Checking the towns would be far too risky and I have enough water to last for weeks. Best get on that." He put on his backpack and, holding his weapon, got on the boat, "Time to go."

(( Btw, is it a speedboat or just a regular boat with a motor? ))
Something like:

As you're moving through the waters back to the mainland where your truck awaits you, you see a group on another boat waving their arms at you.
Your task:
Keep going
or
see what's going on

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #126
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
"We've held up for about a week in here. I think we'll be fine. You go lay down in a jail cell in the back. We got it here." The Sheriff commanded. One of the officers started leading you down the hall to the jail cells. As he was, he handed you a H&K P30 9mm, and two full magazines plus the one inside.
Spoiler:

"15 rounds in each mag. Just in case, you know, anything happens. They're all confident, but they just don't worry about the what if of things. Here we are." He stopped at jail cell #3. There were two other captives in the first two. He opened the jail cell and motioned for you to go in.
"Thank you." Lone slides the gun down the back of his pants and the two magazines into his pocket. When they stopped in front of the jail cell Lone looked at the other two captives, "I'm not going to be locked up right?" He looked at the officer, "Cause that's not going to work for me."

Old 06-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #127
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
(Yeah, in fact, it was great)

As you're sleeping, you hear the floor creak in the lobby. At first you dismiss it for just old wood. Then you hear it again. Then again. And after a few seconds, the creaking gets closer and closer. You hear that accompanying the creaking, is dragging of feet. There is a window in your room that you can escape from.

Your task:
Escape the inn
or
confront who, or whatever is outside your door.
I was dreaming of random stuff when I was woken up by the sound creaking outside my room. Moving quickly out of the bed, I reach for pack and pull out a kitchen knife I bought along for safety. Although, I could just find some way to escape, I want to make sure if it's an infected or not. With my hand gripping the knife, I turn the doorknob and open the door...

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #128
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Thank you." Lone slides the gun down the back of his pants and the two magazines into his pocket. When they stopped in front of the jail cell Lone looked at the other two captives, "I'm not going to be locked up right?" He looked at the officer, "Cause that's not going to work for me."
"We were going to, for your safety. But if that's what you wish, then I won't."

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #129
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I was dreaming of random stuff when I was woken up by the sound creaking outside my room. Moving quickly out of the bed, I reach for pack and pull out a kitchen knife I bought along for safety. Although, I could just find some way to escape, I want to make sure if it's an infected or not. With my hand gripping the knife, I turn the doorknob and open the door...
A shotgun immediately gets pointed at your face. The person holding it is an old man, probably in his 50s, with a cast on his right leg.
"Who are you? Are you bit?" The man didn't lower his gun.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #130
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"We were going to, for your safety. But if that's what you wish, then I won't."
"For your safety it's best not to lock me up." He sighed a little and looked around, "What do you guys have for food, water, weapons, and at all that good sh!t?" He asked the person calmly, "You guys can't hold up in here forever."

Old 06-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #131
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Bacon, I hate you. D:
Hate's a strong word. Why do you wish for my absolute extermination lonely

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 06-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #132
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Hate's a strong word. Why do you wish for my absolute extermination lonely
[Maybe not hate. >_> Yet you got into fail. D: Hell, I can't even become a mod around here, and I've been here for two years. I was even told by Err that I would make a good mod, lolz.]

Old 06-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #133
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"For your safety it's best not to lock me up." He sighed a little and looked around, "What do you guys have for food, water, weapons, and at all that good sh!t?" He asked the person calmly, "You guys can't hold up in here forever."
"I know we can't. In fact, you're lucky. I think we're gonna leave the station today. We got an armored truck in the garage, which is locked up tight. Guns in the room down that way." He pointed further down the hall to a room with Armory written on the door. "We'll get you up when it's time to go." There was loud banging on the entrance doors. "I gotta go help them out." Suddenly, the zombies had broken through the doors, and of course, went for the nearest people. The officers immediately began firing upon them.

Your Task:
Escape the police station
Bonus: Get as many policemen out as you can.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 06-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #134
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
[Maybe not hate. >_> Yet you got into fail. D: Hell, I can't even become a mod around here, and I've been here for two years. I was even told by Err that I would make a good mod, lolz.]
I unno bro, maybe it's cuz there's less traffic nowadays

Quote:

Old 06-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #135
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I know we can't. In fact, you're lucky. I think we're gonna leave the station today. We got an armored truck in the garage, which is locked up tight. Guns in the room down that way." He pointed further down the hall to a room with Armory written on the door. "We'll get you up when it's time to go." There was loud banging on the entrance doors. "I gotta go help them out." Suddenly, the zombies had broken through the doors, and of course, went for the nearest people. The officers immediately began firing upon them.

Your Task:
Escape the police station
Bonus: Get as many policemen out as you can.
"It's my lucky day." Lone could hear the loud banging on the entrance door, "Sh!t they already got through." With his years of training Lone was in great shape and was already at the entrance doors in a second, as he pulled the gun out of the back of his pants and released a full mag of the zombies going at the people closest to them, hitting all the zombies right in the head killing them, "Everyone get to the truck now!" He yelled at them loudly while changing mags, quickly he shot four more zombies in the head while everyone run to the truck in the back, "Sh!t be going down now!" He turned around and started running for the truck while shoting the other zombies that were coming in through the doors. Lone reached the truck and looked inside of it, "Not enough room for me." He thought to himself, as he jumped on top of the truck, "Drive now!"

Old 06-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #136
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I unno bro, maybe it's cuz there's less traffic nowadays
And everyone dislikes me anyways, lolz. It's cool that you got into fail after all this time. Maybe things will start changing around here. xD

Old 06-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #137
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
A shotgun immediately gets pointed at your face. The person holding it is an old man, probably in his 50s, with a cast on his right leg.
"Who are you? Are you bit?" The man didn't lower his gun.
As soon as I open the door, a shotgun is pointed at my face. Scared, I immediatly dropped the knife, and put my hands up. "N-n-n-no", I said nervously, "I-I'm just a survivor, l-l-like you." Damn it! I can't believe i'm so weak, after all I been through this past week. "C-c-could you please put your gun down?"

(Italics means that i'm thinking to myself o.o)

Old 06-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #138
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(Ino's girl has an interesting style)

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #139
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

(Thank you, Katy ^^ Altho, i'm not nearly as detailed as Bacon, or Lone xD)

Old 06-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #140
Bacon

Awards Showcase

HOLD THE PHONE, pie is a girl?

Quote: